PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy football whiner line

powda
09-08-2013, 09:46 PM
List your misfortunes here to vent...

1. I drafted Andre Brown who now has a broken leg and has been ir'd with no chance to play till week 10.

2. I drafted and started Eric freaking Decker who dropped a sure td and fumbled for negative points. He garnered a grand total of 2 points for me. Damn near everyone else playing for the broncos got 80 tds, including wes wellker who plays for the owner i'm matched up against.

3. I didnt start Jordy Nelson because he was comming off an injury. He played just a handful of plays in the preseason. 19 point loss

4. I drafted David Wilson who is currently -4 points due to 2 fumbles. Hello Tom. Hello doghouse.

Somebody shoot me.

Still have Foster tomorrow night but he'll need a great performance for me to have any shot at winning this week.

Playoffs
09-08-2013, 10:55 PM
Peyton + Demaryius = loss for my team this week. :strangle:

Frantic free agent & trade week -- opportunities abound.

Playoffs
09-09-2013, 12:11 PM
How cool is this tweet from WR Roddy White.... ?

Roddy White ‏@roddywhiteTV
No I can't give out an injury report before the game. I play real football and it would be stupid to tip the other team off and say I'm hurt

As far as fantasy if I don't participate in practice than don't start me it's a red flag

Mr teX
09-09-2013, 12:39 PM
List your misfortunes here to vent...

1. I drafted Andre Brown who now has a broken leg and has been ir'd with no chance to play till week 10.

2. I drafted and started Eric freaking Decker who dropped a sure td and fumbled for negative points. He garnered a grand total of 2 points for me. Damn near everyone else playing for the broncos got 80 tds, including wes wellker who plays for the owner i'm matched up against.

3. I didnt start Jordy Nelson because he was comming off an injury. He played just a handful of plays in the preseason. 19 point loss

4. I drafted David Wilson who is currently -4 points due to 2 fumbles. Hello Tom. Hello doghouse.

Still have Foster tomorrow night but he'll need a great performance for me to have any shot at winning this week.

The bolded for me..a 7 TD night for your qb & you as the #2 WR don't get not 1....

If i lose this week it will be b/c of him & Dez Bryant...who last night put up a grand total of 2 pts.....& i had Boldin on the bench to boot.

PapaL
09-09-2013, 01:11 PM
My opponent had Peyton and Welker. Instantly I was down 86-7. Im up 11 pts going into tonight and he has AJ and McCoy left. At least I made it competitive.

TEXANRED
09-09-2013, 01:14 PM
F-you Mike Wallace! 1 fricken point!? F-you and the horse you forgot to ride in on!

Playoffs
09-09-2013, 01:48 PM
F-you Mike Wallace! 1 fricken point!? F-you and the horse you forgot to ride in on!

Mike Wallace unhappy despite win (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9652386/report-mike-wallace-miami-dolphins-not-happy-usage-win) -- "I don't feel like talking," Wallace told reporters.

Wallace definitely a ME/team kinda guy.

Say Watt
09-09-2013, 01:56 PM
My first and second round draft picks: CJ Spiller and Calvin Johnson. Both scored single digit fantasy points. Booooooooooooooooooo!

ObsiWan
09-09-2013, 02:02 PM
At the moment I'm down by 25.

I have Schaub, O.D., Graham, and Bullock.

It'll be just my luck that Kubiak runs Foster and Tate all night long and what few passes there are go to A.J. and Hopkins.

...forecasting doom...

:gun:

Playoffs
09-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Calvin Johnson... scored single digit fantasy points. Booooooooooooooooooo!I hope you didn't see how many Megatron TDs were called back. http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/images/smilies/junk2/hide.gif

BullNation4Life
09-09-2013, 02:55 PM
I started Decker over Boldin...

I now have Anquan Boldin, sitting on my bench with 41 + points...

Say Watt
09-09-2013, 05:50 PM
I hope you didn't see how many Megatron TDs were called back. http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/images/smilies/junk2/hide.gif

Tailgate
09-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Spiller + Wilson = 0 point sum.

TEXANRED
09-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Mike Wallace unhappy despite win (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9652386/report-mike-wallace-miami-dolphins-not-happy-usage-win) -- "I don't feel like talking," Wallace told reporters.

Wallace definitely a ME/team kinda guy.

Good! I hope he hangs his head in shame and cries like a little girl! I lost by 5 flippin points!

Oh and a special F-you goes out to McCoy. Not only did the guy I played draft him one spot before I could, he then went off for 25 points against me.

PapaL
09-10-2013, 11:54 AM

Joe Haden has OWNED Mike Wallace for years now. Never take Wallace vs Haden.

dc_txtech
09-10-2013, 12:43 PM
My first and second round draft picks: CJ Spiller and Calvin Johnson. Both scored single digit fantasy points. Booooooooooooooooooo!

Marshawn Lynch and Dez Bryant for me.

:vincepalm:

JCTexan
09-10-2013, 01:01 PM
At the moment I'm down by 25.

I have Schaub, O.D., Graham, and Bullock.

It'll be just my luck that Kubiak runs Foster and Tate all night long and what few passes there are go to A.J. and Hopkins.

...forecasting doom...

How did that turn out for you? :texanbill:

SCOTTexans
09-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Bowe + Lamar Miller lead to my demise... :gun:

b0ng
09-11-2013, 05:02 PM

Joe Haden owns full stop. I do not expect big numbers from Torrey Smith this week.

Luckily I didn't have any bench warmers scoring huge points and the only real dud was Foster. I'm not really panicking over Foster yet as a lot of San Diego fans have said that they are a good team at stopping the run with Butler, Liuget, and Reyes.

I'm just glad I wasn't a Shane Vereen owner lol

Speedy
09-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Not that it mattered because Dez Bryant and David Wilson got me nada, but I had the Broncos defense and an easy TD before dude drops the ball at the 2 yard line.

LikeMike
09-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Well, I can`t whine too much since I just got the biggest blowout in the league and am very happy with my team - I just have one problem: no real WR depth, but too good players to just cut anyone. Here is my team:

Ray Rice RB
Alfred Morris RB
Demaryius Thomas WR
Larry Fitzgerald WR
Robert Griffin III QB
Antonio Brown WR
DeMarco Murray RB
Darren McFadden RB
Jermichael Finley TE
Arizona DEF
Tavon Austin WR
Joe Flacco QB
Julius Thomas TE
Matt Prater K
Jared Cook TE

Now why am I whining? Because people in my league seem to hate trading - in the last couple of seasons Ive only seen 1 trade done. Now Ive offered a team with decent WR depth but only 1 real HB Morris for AJ Green which would`ve helped us both a lot (some might argue that I get the worst end of the deal). He refused and offered me Greg Jennings for Morris instead - and actually believed that would`ve been a fair trade.

I have several other trade offers out, but noone else even reacted to them. Now I am thinking about just cutting a TE and grab a WR from waver wire (thinking about Hopkins) - would you do that and if yes, which TE would you drop?

thunderkyss
09-13-2013, 11:07 AM

I was in the same boat... but I realized I was stupid to start him. He had done nothing in the preseason, either he & Tannehill aren't jiving or Wallace is over-rated.

He's going to see the bench until I find out one way or the other.

SCOTTexans
09-13-2013, 01:22 PM
Well, I can`t whine too much since I just got the biggest blowout in the league and am very happy with my team - I just have one problem: no real WR depth, but too good players to just cut anyone. Here is my team:

Ray Rice RB
Alfred Morris RB
Demaryius Thomas WR
Larry Fitzgerald WR
Robert Griffin III QB
Antonio Brown WR
DeMarco Murray RB
Darren McFadden RB
Jermichael Finley TE
Arizona DEF
Tavon Austin WR
Joe Flacco QB
Julius Thomas TE
Matt Prater K
Jared Cook TE

Now why am I whining? Because people in my league seem to hate trading - in the last couple of seasons Ive only seen 1 trade done. Now Ive offered a team with decent WR depth but only 1 real HB Morris for AJ Green which would`ve helped us both a lot (some might argue that I get the worst end of the deal). He refused and offered me Greg Jennings for Morris instead - and actually believed that would`ve been a fair trade.

I have several other trade offers out, but noone else even reacted to them. Now I am thinking about just cutting a TE and grab a WR from waver wire (thinking about Hopkins) - would you do that and if yes, which TE would you drop?

There must not be very many people in your league or the other teams don't know how to draft....

Maybe trade Mcfadden or Murray for a WR

LikeMike
09-13-2013, 01:43 PM
There must not be very many people in your league or the other teams don't know how to draft....

Maybe trade Mcfadden or Murray for a WR

Its a 10 team standard scoring league. I am trying as hell to get a trade done and cash in on one of my HBs or TEs or both with a good WR - but people in my league don`t want to trade...

Vance87
09-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Outscored my projected total by 56 points. Lost by .32 points. There's nothing fair in this world

htownfan32
09-13-2013, 04:03 PM
Can I b*tch about my game? Last night there were only two elements in play - my QB Tom Brady and opponent's Pats D.

The Pats D outscored Tom Brady. FML FML FML

b0ng
09-13-2013, 04:04 PM

Ray Rice RB
Alfred Morris RB
Demaryius Thomas WR
Larry Fitzgerald WR
Robert Griffin III QB
Antonio Brown WR
DeMarco Murray RB
Darren McFadden RB
Jermichael Finley TE
Arizona DEF
Tavon Austin WR
Joe Flacco QB
Julius Thomas TE
Matt Prater K
Jared Cook TE

You have 3 TE's, I'd wait a week maybe two (you've got plenty of RB/WR's to fill starting spots including flex) to see who the best drop would be. Right now, I'd be leaning heavily towards Finley.

Also, you might look around and see if there are any suspended guys on the WW (Blackmon, Josh Gordon), or I'd probably package one of Thomas or Cook to a TE needy person that has some WR's. But Thomas/Fitz/Brown is not that bad of a WR corps.

LikeMike
09-13-2013, 04:59 PM
You have 3 TE's, I'd wait a week maybe two (you've got plenty of RB/WR's to fill starting spots including flex) to see who the best drop would be. Right now, I'd be leaning heavily towards Finley.

Also, you might look around and see if there are any suspended guys on the WW (Blackmon, Josh Gordon), or I'd probably package one of Thomas or Cook to a TE needy person that has some WR's. But Thomas/Fitz/Brown is not that bad of a WR corps.

Id like to think so, but I only have 1 bench WR (Austin)... Fitz is listed as questionable for sunday (game time decision) and he is playing after Austin, so Id have no chance to react. It would all be so much easier, if anyone in my league would be open to any kind of fair trade...

htowntexans1985
09-14-2013, 05:46 PM
I would like to slap myself for sitting Jared Cook for Zach sudfield last Sunday! Sometimes you have to go with your gut feeling instead of listening to these fantasy pros. Needless to stay I dropped him as soon as I could and picked up Julius Thomas.

NCTexan
09-15-2013, 04:48 PM
Had Hopkins on the bench today. 25 points.

:kubepalm:

thunderkyss
09-15-2013, 06:52 PM
I was in the same boat... but I realized I was stupid to start him. He had done nothing in the preseason, either he & Tannehill aren't jiving or Wallace is over-rated.

He's going to see the bench until I find out one way or the other.

Dumba55 !!!

TEXANRED
09-16-2013, 12:56 PM
You know what is ridiculous? Russell Wilson getting 9 flippin points while Bradford gets 31 on my bench and Cutler scores 21.

And, oh, hey, Witten, you turd, 1 point? KMA.

PapaL
09-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Dumba55 !!!

Gentle reminder:

ObsiWan
09-16-2013, 02:33 PM
How did that turn out for you? :texanbill:

Not too shabby...

Schaub - - - 24
Graham - - - 7
Daniels - - - 14
Bullock - - - 8 .
. . . . . . . . . . 53 pts from my Texans

I tried to talk one of my opponents into a trade, DeAndre Hopkins for Doug Martin, during the course of last week but he wouldn't bite.
:D

ObsiWan
09-16-2013, 02:36 PM
Had Hopkins on the bench today. 25 points.

:kubepalm:

I'm still going to try to make a trade for Hopkins.

I already have Posey. I suspect if A.J. has to sit out a week because of the concussion protocol, Posey might actually see some live action.

thunderkyss
09-17-2013, 06:41 PM
Is it too early to droo Frank Gore? I didn't want to draft him in the first place. Looks like Kendall Hunter is their future.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

TEXANRED
09-17-2013, 06:52 PM
I was prepared to bench Russell Wilson for Bradford or Cutler and then saw the Seahawks are playing the Jags.

b0ng
09-18-2013, 01:12 PM
Is it too early to droo Frank Gore? I didn't want to draft him in the first place. Looks like Kendall Hunter is their future.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I'd try to find an RB needy team and see if you can get something for him.

Playoffs
09-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Is it too early to droo Frank Gore?

Don't just drop him. He'd still be taken in the top 40 picks if you redraft.

Wait for him to score -- likely this week vs. Colts -- then trade him to a team weak on RBs who has players at positions you need.

NCTexan
09-18-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm still going to try to make a trade for Hopkins.

I already have Posey. I suspect if A.J. has to sit out a week because of the concussion protocol, Posey might actually see some live action.

I think I'm going to start him this week because I'm thinking they might limit A.J. Especially if we get a lead.

SCOTTexans
09-20-2013, 07:28 AM
I'm gonna cut bowe...

thunderkyss
09-20-2013, 07:34 AM
I'm gonna cut bowe...

FYI..... in a moment of weakness, I dropped Gore after a tough match-up. This was a tough match-up for Bowe. They focused on him, allowing Avery to go off. Good job by Alex Smith to find the open guy.

SCOTTexans
09-20-2013, 11:43 AM
FYI..... in a moment of weakness, I dropped Gore after a tough match-up. This was a tough match-up for Bowe. They focused on him, allowing Avery to go off. Good job by Alex Smith to find the open guy.

When playing a decent DB he gets shut down. It has always been his problem but i drafted him anyways. Its a guessing game of when to play him and when to not.

I'm not gonna cut him but he is benched until he prove playable

powda
09-21-2013, 02:15 AM
I know this is a whiner line/thread but I am thankfull for something despite my 1-1 record and mediocre point total so far...

I haven't seen the constant commercials for yahoo fantasy football featuring the irish guy in the purple suit this year. That guy has always made me want to tape a water hose to my car's exhaust pipe in a garage...

htownfan32
09-23-2013, 11:24 PM
I had a score of 106.1, my opponent 100.08. He had Montee Ball left to play (ironically his team name is the "Monte Ballers"). I pulled out the win with less than two points to spare :) thank you based Monte Ball for fumbling.

PapaL
09-24-2013, 05:03 AM
I'm batting .500. 3-0 and 0-3. Sadly the later is my pay league.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/24/y2eneva4.jpg

dc_txtech
10-01-2013, 12:15 PM
I lead my league in points!!

I'm also 1-3 :gun:

Playoffs
10-01-2013, 02:51 PM
I lead my league in points!!

I'm also 1-3 :gun:
I've proposed many times in my league that we do away with divisions and head-to-head matchups and just have everyone play everyone. Top half high scores get a W, bottom half get an L.

Gets voted down every year. My team has been top 2 in points for all but one of the past 15 years.

I'm 3-1, but need to coax some upgrade trades because we're all second best to one stacked team.

dc_txtech
10-01-2013, 03:03 PM
I've proposed many times in my league that we do away with divisions and head-to-head matchups and just have everyone play everyone. Top half high scores get a W, bottom half get an L.

Gets voted down every year. My team has been top 2 in points for all but one of the past 15 years.

I'm 3-1, but need to coax some upgrade trades because we're all second best to one stacked team.

It's a flawed system but I still think head to head is the most fun way of doing it. Just sucks when you're the one getting the **** end of the stick.

thunderkyss
10-01-2013, 04:13 PM
It's a flawed system but I still think head to head is the most fun way of doing it. Just sucks when you're the one getting the **** end of the stick.

It's part of the game. Some of us can't put together a roster good enough to score in the top half every week. But still be good enough to beat the guy we're going head to head with. Allowing us into the play-offs & possibly a toilet bowl pay-out.

Without the weekly head-to-head, a 10 team league turns into a 4 or 5 team league quick.

htownfan32
10-06-2013, 05:55 PM
I played Tom Brady instead of Alex Smith in one league, and Tom Brady in front of Tony Romo in the other.

FML.

Playoffs
10-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Glad I played the Broncos defense this week. http://www.hoosiergunclub.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-shocked035.gif

thunderkyss
10-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Glad I played the Broncos defense this week. http://www.hoosiergunclub.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-shocked035.gif

I played Romo, Moreno, & Julius Thomas.

Playoffs
10-07-2013, 09:53 AM
I played Romo, Moreno, & Julius Thomas.

Now you're rubbing it in.

Romo, I told you... that was a career game, imo.

TexaHawk
10-07-2013, 10:20 AM
I have Roethlisraper and Schaub as QBs. QBs are minimal impact players in our league, which has 16 teams in it, which also means the only QBs available are backups.

I had to start Schaub, I had no other option.

.02 points.

I am lucky though.. 4-0 record, down by 8 points with Julio and Quiz from Atlanta. Opponent has Snelling. Might work out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

thunderkyss
10-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Now you're rubbing it in.

Romo, I told you... that was a career game, imo.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1721744/cabbage-patch-o.gif

htownfan32
10-07-2013, 11:58 AM
In need of 11.28 points with Julio Jones left to play.

I'm going to be the biggest Falcons fan tonight lol

Playoffs
10-07-2013, 01:18 PM
...down by 8 points with Julio and Quiz from Atlanta. Opponent has Snelling. Might work out.In need of 11.28 points with Julio Jones left to play.Gotta like your chances w/Julio.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1721744/cabbage-patch-o.gif
Dude, my workout video was supposed to be between you & me, not for you to post on the internet. http://thmg.photobucket.com/albums/v482/TIMFANTONIE/SMILIES/th_pbnowaytongue.gif

Speedy
10-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Anyone here play Fan Duel? Been doing it since the season started. Pretty cool picking a new fantasy team every week.

My whiner line moment there: A couple of weeks ago, had Moreno going in a game the Broncos were blowing somebody out. They pull him in the 4th because of the blowout and I fall 0.22 points shy of hitting $100. Walk away with nothing.

My regular fantasy league, I'm 0-4 coming into the week. My QB is Dalton, going against Brady, my Denver defense racks up a -8 points, and wouldn't you know, I get my 1st win of the season. Go figure.

Playoffs
10-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Okay, how do I get Mike Evans on my FF team???

htowntexans1985
10-19-2013, 05:57 PM
Calvin Johnson, why you only get me 2 freaking points the past two weeks? Smh. Lost by 6 points last week. While Emmanuel Sanders riding the bench scored 13. Megatron looking more like a jalopy!

Heath Shuler
10-21-2013, 10:56 PM
Thanks a lot A. Peterson. I watched all of that ****ty game and you give me 3 points and I lose by 5. Thanks Vikings. Oh well at least I got to see that sack from Jared Allen.

htownfan32
10-28-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm up by 11.2 points, with my kicker left to play (Greg the Leg - STL) and my opponent has Marshawn Lynch.

I feel that if my kicker can get 6-7 points I'll pull off the win.

Edit: just remembered that STL's defense is ****. Well, I'm ****ed

Dutchrudder
10-28-2013, 01:57 PM
I'm gonna lose to some ******* with a ****ty team that started the Broncos D, Aaron Rodgers, Dan Bailey and Marvin Jones. The rest of his team combined for 6 points. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

dc_txtech
10-28-2013, 02:48 PM
I played against Calvin Johnson in all 3 of my leagues. Plus I lost to my wife.

:hankpalm:

htownfan32
10-28-2013, 11:23 PM
I played against Calvin Johnson in all 3 of my leagues. Plus I lost to my wife.

:hankpalm:

Oh boy. Sounds painful all around, man.

HOU-TEX
10-29-2013, 11:41 AM
Ray Rice is hurtin me. I was giddy getting both he and Foster in the 1st two rounds. They're both having down years, Rice more so that Arian.

Dutchrudder
10-29-2013, 01:12 PM
Ray Rice is hurtin me. I was giddy getting both he and Foster in the 1st two rounds. They're both having down years, Rice more so that Arian.

I traded Ray Rice and Jordan Cameron for AJ Green and Demarco Murray a few weeks back. I think I won that one.

HOU-TEX
10-29-2013, 01:14 PM
I traded Ray Rice and Jordan Cameron for AJ Green and Demarco Murray a few weeks back. I think I won that one.

Geez, AJ Green alone made that trade. Not sure why someone would trade Green for anything. Guess they really needed a TE. Ha

gwallaia
11-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Yay! I have Cris Johnson and his 31.00 current points on the bench! Darren Sproles has come through for me today for 0.70 points.

powda
11-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Yay! I have Cris Johnson and his 31.00 current points on the bench! Darren Sproles has come through for me today for 0.70 points.

CJ got me 31 points as well. Matty ice decided to cancel that out by scoring -.04 points.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
11-03-2013, 04:22 PM
I benched Nick Foles last minute for Brady.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
11-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Foles just threw his 7th TD today. SMH

Vance87
11-03-2013, 05:36 PM
I benched Nick Foles last minute for Brady.

Damn dude!! Nobody's gonna fault you for that one though

htowntexans1985
11-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Lost by 13 points. I had Aaron Rodgers as my quarterback. Fml!!!!

Tearstain
11-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Where to start .... well lets start at the draft
I am in a 20 team league.
1st Round .. Doug Martin
2nd Round .. MJD
3rd Round .. D Bowe
4th Round .. M Wallace
5th Round .. D Keller
6th Round .. M Vick

Just recently I traded Powell for Blackmon only for him to be suspended again.

I aquire Cunningham who gets me -0.9 points and I lose the match by 0.2 points.
My opponent has the Chiefs for 22 points.

If I fell into a barrel of boobs I would still come out of it sucking my thumb lol

CretorFrigg
11-05-2013, 04:02 PM
I had CJ Spiller on my tench and he finally does something. I drafted Doug Martin pretty high up, and he's been a huge fantasy dud so far.

Dutchrudder
11-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Why would anyone draft Dustin Keller in the 5th round? Or at all? What site were you using that told that was a good idea?

Tearstain
11-06-2013, 03:51 PM
Why would anyone draft Dustin Keller in the 5th round? Or at all? What site were you using that told that was a good idea?

well 3 things.

1. It is a 20 team league and all players were going fast.
2. I only came back watxhing the NFL after a 5 year break so knew hardly and of the other teams players.
3. Was my first attempt at a fantasy team.

hmm. Also I hope I got the name correct. It's the TE for Mii the DJ took out in pre season.

CretorFrigg
11-20-2013, 12:55 AM
My fantasy team is extremely frustrating. I'm 7-4, which is good enough for me to worry about my team, and bad enough to give me fits. If I were 3-8, I wouldn't care so much. *sigh* Yes, I'm complaining that I win too much.

SCOTTexans
12-12-2013, 11:52 AM
I Tied my playoff game but had a better record so I advanced... then 2 days late Bell get stat corrected -1 point and I lose 102 - 103. Knocked out of the playoffs...

powda
12-12-2013, 06:37 PM
I Tied my playoff game but had a better record so I advanced... then 2 days late Bell get stat corrected -1 point and I lose 102 - 103. Knocked out of the playoffs...

Sorry man...and sorry to call it in the other thread. My first year in ff playoffs I had won. Overnight there was a 6 point stat correction. Season over. I know how it feels.

Heath Shuler
12-15-2013, 05:28 PM
I'm going against Jamal Charles in one of my leagues (as I type this he has over 50 points) :gun:

b0ng
12-16-2013, 01:25 AM
I'm going against Jamal Charles in one of my leagues (as I type this he has over 50 points) :gun:

I don't know how much he ended up with thank god the guy who had Charles was not in the playoffs. I'm advancing based on my opponents team pooping the bed. Vereen, Moreno, Michael Floyd and Fleener, poor guy.

Blake
12-16-2013, 08:21 AM
My #1 seed team losing in 2nd round of the playoffs...

Lost RG3 and Gronk this past week.

Played Titans D (-2) over Colts D (17)
Played Vereen (3.6) over Stacy (20)
Played Flacco over Fitzpatrick (30.3), Cousins (21.2), and Flynn (25.7)
Left Crabtree (13) on bench.

Joe Flacco: TBD
Calvin Johnson: TBD
Reggie Bush: TBD
Matt Forte: 13.6
Shane Vereen: 3.6
Harry Douglas: 6.2
Julius Thomas: 6.9
Titans: D -2
Crosby: 9

I am losing 37.3 to 103.54. Need 67 points from Flacco, Bush and Calvin tonight to win...

SCOTTexans
12-17-2013, 07:49 AM
Well at least im in the superbowl on my only Non-Pay league.... :kubepalm:

TexansFTW
12-20-2013, 09:22 AM
Whiner Line eh?

F yourself Jordan Cameron you sack of sheet. I'm in a super deep league and I roster 1 TE all season. How you gonna get concussed on a day NOT playing football bro??

Matt Ryan, I absolutely hate you. I've rostered 1 QB all season and rolled your sorry ass out there every week getting me 6 points a week.

Garrett Hartley bro. You sack of S. You shank a 26 yard field goal and cost ME a point?

Somehow after all this I still made it to the Super Bowl, mainly because of Antonio Brown, DeMarco Murray and Jamall Charles.

This week, Super Bowl week, I'm completely revamping the sorry ass roster that's got me this far.

J Cam - benched w/ concussion. Starting Zach Miller based on this ridiculous stat I found that better hold true...

http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/2013/12/5/5178318/fantasy-football-rankings-week-14-tight-end-jared-cook-jimmy-graham-jason-witten-vernon-davis

Starting Jay Cutler, who Marc Trestman just said he might bench if the Packers and Lions lose because he's got a great matchup against Philly.

Starting that drunk Polish kicker in Oakland whose team generally scores like 10 points max. Goodness, freaking, gracious.

b0ng
12-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Whiner Line eh?

F yourself Jordan Cameron you sack of sheet. I'm in a super deep league and I roster 1 TE all season. How you gonna get concussed on a day NOT playing football bro??

Matt Ryan, I absolutely hate you. I've rostered 1 QB all season and rolled your sorry ass out there every week getting me 6 points a week.

Garrett Hartley bro. You sack of S. You shank a 26 yard field goal and cost ME a point?

Somehow after all this I still made it to the Super Bowl, mainly because of Antonio Brown, DeMarco Murray and Jamall Charles.

This week, Super Bowl week, I'm completely revamping the sorry ass roster that's got me this far.

J Cam - benched w/ concussion. Starting Zach Miller based on this ridiculous stat I found that better hold true...

http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/2013/12/5/5178318/fantasy-football-rankings-week-14-tight-end-jared-cook-jimmy-graham-jason-witten-vernon-davis

Starting Jay Cutler, who Marc Trestman just said he might bench if the Packers and Lions lose because he's got a great matchup against Philly.

Starting that drunk Polish kicker in Oakland whose team generally scores like 10 points max. Goodness, freaking, gracious.

Yeah but you're in the championship game in your league right?

TexansFTW
12-23-2013, 02:23 PM
Yeah but you're in the championship game in your league right?

yeah, and everything I whined about held true and I'm gonna lose the ship unless Roddy White gets me 26 points, which I don't see happening @SF.

bah007
12-23-2013, 02:37 PM
With this lineup in a 10 team league I'm playing for 5th place in the consolation bracket due to some bad luck early in the year and a horrific schedule.

QB - T. Brady
HB - L. McCoy
HB - G. Bernard
WR - A. Jeffery
WR - T. Hilton
TE - J. Graham
FLEX - D. Brown
DEF - CAR
K - M. Prater

I'm killing everybody but can't finish higher than 5th. Finished second in the league in points but first in points against. Literally every big day that anyone had this year happened against me. SMH

TexansFTW
12-24-2013, 07:21 PM
yeah, and everything I whined about held true and I'm gonna lose the ship unless Roddy White gets me 26 points, which I don't see happening @SF.

34 points from my hero. i love you roddy.

Heath Shuler
10-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Gostkowski scores 21 points and I lose by 1.6 Sometimes I just ****ing hate fantasy football. Oh, and I scored the most points I have scored all year in this league.

and while I'm at it; thanks Lions and your sucky ass kicker for getting me my first strike in 2 elimination pools (and screwing my 5 team moneyline parlay).

TheIronDuke
10-06-2014, 09:53 AM
Gostkowski scores 21 points and I lose by 1.6 Sometimes I just ****ing hate fantasy football. Oh, and I scored the most points I have scored all year in this league.

and while I'm at it; thanks Lions and your sucky ass kicker for getting me my first strike in 2 elimination pools (and screwing my 5 team moneyline parlay).

I was destroying my opponent this week and he only had Gostkowski and Ridley to go. Yeah, I lost.

Special shout out to Montee Ball who is the biggest waste of a first rounder I could've had picking at #12 and Michael Floyd who got one freaking target. Couldn't have lost without you guys.

Heath Shuler
10-06-2014, 06:28 PM
I was destroying my opponent this week and he only had Gostkowski and Ridley to go. Yeah, I lost.

Special shout out to Montee Ball who is the biggest waste of a first rounder I could've had picking at #12 and Michael Floyd who got one freaking target. Couldn't have lost without you guys.

Yep, I hear ya. Exact same boat; the other guy had Gostkowski and Vereen, I had a big lead and lost by less that 2 points. I started V Cruz and he did diddly squat.

TheIronDuke
10-07-2014, 11:00 AM
Lost by .44 points to the league leader. Had Fred Jackson riding pine with 12 points while my 2 RB's (Ball and Sankey) combined for a staggering 3.5. Fantasy football is a cruel mistress.

NCTexan
10-17-2014, 10:34 AM
Sat Vereen :polevault:

Not overly concerned cause I had Ivory in (I believed!) and the team is stacked, but still a bit frustrating in a money league.

b0ng
10-17-2014, 10:41 AM
Sat Vereen :polevault:

Not overly concerned cause I had Ivory in (I believed!) and the team is stacked, but still a bit frustrating in a money league.

Ditched Eli and dusted off my Tom Brady.

Oh wait, this is the whiner line, where is the winner line thread at?

disaacks3
10-17-2014, 10:44 AM
Lost by .44 points to the league leader. Had Fred Jackson riding pine with 12 points while my 2 RB's (Ball and Sankey) combined for a staggering 3.5. Fantasy football is a cruel mistress. I had Marshawn Lynch and Frank Gore helping me drop from 2nd to 7th and losing by 3 points. I needed all of 6 points by Gore Monday. :headhurts:

htownfan32
10-20-2014, 03:51 PM
I left Shane Vereen and Chris Ivory on the goddamn bench. ****.

Might still win tonight. I have Antonio Brown and LeVeon Bell left to play, he's got Heath Miller. He leads by 12 points, standard scoring. Here's to the Texans winning... in a shootout. :kitten:

playa465
10-20-2014, 04:18 PM
I put Ahmad Bradshaw on the bench in favor of Ben Tate :dangit:, still winning at the moment. I have AF and Kendrick Lewis left and opponent has Steeler's DEF, Garrett Graham and Antwon Blake.

ChampionTexan
10-20-2014, 04:19 PM
Eff everyone associated with the Bengals. That is all.

ObsiWan
10-26-2014, 05:50 PM
hurts my heart to say so, but I might have to bench Andre Johnson

b0ng
10-27-2014, 09:31 AM
hurts my heart to say so, but I might have to bench Andre Johnson

He's a Flex/WR3 to might right now. He seems to be good for about 7 points every game, which is nice for a flex guy. Don't know if he's going to get double digits though.