suffered a broken foot in practice and is
expected to be placed on IR. He was
drafted N the 6th round.

Not good news!

The Pencil Neck
09-04-2013, 01:39 PM
:smiliepalm:

:overreact:

I seriously didn't need this news today.

Playoffs
09-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Oh, &#@& %@*# $#!@!!! :pissed:

Lucky
09-04-2013, 01:41 PM
That sucks. I also heard this morning that Wade Smith may be ready to go for San Diego.

76Texan
09-04-2013, 01:43 PM
I hope it's smoke and mirror.
Perhaps the Texans are counting on Wade Smith and just need a roster spot somewhere else?

Well, that's my hope anyway.

disaacks3
09-04-2013, 01:44 PM
#^%$^#$^#&!! When your only luck is BAD luck. :smiliepalm:

Tailgate
09-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Damn! So close to making it to first game w out any major injuries. Oh well, speedy recovery.

Playoffs
09-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Had we not protected (the awful) Cody White he may have been claimed and we'd be in even worse shape now...

Damn.

htowntexans1985
09-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Well that takes care of the cut that would have happened once Antonio came back after week 1.

IDEXAN
09-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Very unfortunate. And this rookie also provided depth at OT and not just guard. Long-term, he still looks a likely starter in the Texans OLine, but it's too bad he won't be there for us this year.

Hervoyel
09-04-2013, 01:54 PM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/Hervoyel/SoitBegins_zpsa0dce9f4.jpg

Playoffs
09-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
I can confirm that David Quessenberry did break his foot as @McClain_on_NFL reported. Broke it Monday at practice. Had been playing well.

which explains...

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 19h
Texans signing Nate Menkin to practice squad per league source

TheIronDuke
09-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Couldn't he be on that special IR where they can return after week 8? I didn't think a broken foot could cause someone to miss a whole season. We've seen guys break legs and still play in the same year. Paging Doc Cloakndagger I suppose.

Lurvinator11
09-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Couldn't he be on that special IR where they can return after week 8? I didn't think a broken foot could cause someone to miss a whole season. We've seen guys break legs and still play in the same year. Paging Doc Cloakndagger I suppose.

I don't know if they would want to use that on a back up O Linemen. Don't get me wrong, I am really excited for Quess in the future, but I seriously doubt he was going to be a starting force on the line this year.

I bet they hold the designation for a more significant player, if that happens.

Lurvinator11
09-04-2013, 02:38 PM
I don't know if they would want to use that on a back up O Linemen. Don't get me wrong, I am really excited for Quess in the future, but I seriously doubt he was going to be a starting force on the line this year.

I bet they hold the designation for a more significant player, if that happens.

And of course, just as I say that, this happens.

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 4m
I'm told a decision on IR hasn't been made yet. @DavidQberry could be IR/designated to return candidate. #Texans

gwallaia
09-04-2013, 02:39 PM
This team is strong enough to survive losing a rookie offensive lineman.

badboy
09-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Wade Smith has missed one game since 2008 & that was in 2008. I think we are ok but Q needed the work. As Myers is also very steady, Ben Jones will get some reps as he did last year at guard.

Showtime100
09-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Damn! So close to making it to first game w out any major injuries. Oh well, speedy recovery.

Agree on both counts. Of course my first reaction was 'oh, what fresh hell is this!!!!' but after thinking about it for a few minutes I climbed off the ledge before the cameras showed up.

I loved the "next man up" thing because it was perfect for that year, especially since we went to the playoffs with so many 'next men.' However, I could live without the need for such a mantra in 2013.

Have a speedy recovery Quess!

eriadoc
09-04-2013, 03:07 PM

Sure, but I have to say, this sucks. If you take the view that he was just depth, then this is no big loss at this point. That would seem to be the majority opinion, so that's cool. I do not have the same confidence in the players ahead of him on the depth chart. Wade Smith's play concerned me, and that was before his injury. Ben Jones is just not good. I am just about to the point where I don't want to see him on the field, ever. So in my view, Quessenberry was going to have a chance to continue moving up the depth chart as the season progressed.

So this sucks.

Tailgate
09-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Sure, but I have to say, this sucks. If you take the view that he was just depth, then this is no big loss at this point. That would seem to be the majority opinion, so that's cool. I do not have the same confidence in the players ahead of him on the depth chart. Wade Smith's play concerned me, and that was before his injury. Ben Jones is just not good. I am just about to the point where I don't want to see him on the field, ever. So in my view, Quessenberry was going to have a chance to continue moving up the depth chart as the season progressed.

So this sucks.

Totally sucks, and right as we are gearing up for game 1 injury free. But tis life of the NFL for everyone, and we will forget about Quess soon enough and he will be upside next year. Lets just not have anymore season friggin enders. There are a few players we simply cannot afford to lose if we want to win the AFC, and this isn't one of them fortunately.

HOU-TEX
09-04-2013, 03:27 PM
That blows. He had a VERY good camp, IMO.

ObsiWan
09-04-2013, 03:38 PM
Any details on exactly what happened? This isn't another Lisfranc thing is it? ...it's just a clean, run-of-the-mill break of some metatarsal bone, right...??
http://images.medicinenet.com/images/illustrations/bones_of_foot.jpg

Doc, give us some hope!!

CloakNNNdagger
09-04-2013, 03:54 PM

“Foot fracture” is too broad a term to have any real meaning (and I believe the Texans are purposefully being vague). Most foot stress and simple fractures take anywhere from 8 to 15 weeks to get back on the game field. Others, such as multiple fractures, fractures with extensive ligament damage (including Lisfranc), fractures of the large bones of the foot such as the “heel bone” (calcaneous) can take a year or more.......much more in some cases.

http://www.podiatrychannel.com/pod/Images/ftbns_tpvw.gif

Thorn
09-04-2013, 04:03 PM
And so it begins......

CloakNNNdagger
09-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Any details on exactly what happened? This isn't another Lisfranc thing is it? ...it's just a clean, run-of-the-mill break of some metatarsal bone, right...??
http://images.medicinenet.com/images/illustrations/bones_of_foot.jpg

Doc, give us some hope!!

Didn't see your post before posting mine.

Nice foot shots! Did you get them from the Rex Ryan archive where I got mine?:)

Sorry, but I can't give any real firm prognosis not knowing more details. As far as the Lisfranc thing..........sort of what I was referring to when I put in my parenthetical remark.........the last thing the Texans would want would be to bring up memories of that particular injury at this point in the season.

If more specific details are released, I'll try to post my impressions accordingly.

Wolf6151
09-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Damn this sucks, I've got high hopes for the Q.

Playoffs
09-04-2013, 04:52 PM
“Foot fracture” is too broad a term to have any real meaning (and I believe the Texans are purposefully being vague). Most foot stress and simple fractures take anywhere from 8 to 15 weeks to get back on the game field. Others, such as multiple fractures, fractures with extensive ligament damage (including Lisfranc), fractures of the large bones of the foot such as the “heel bone” (calcaneous) can take a year or more.......much more in some cases.Must be one of the less desirable options...

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quessenberry said he's going on #Texans IR. Added "I'm gonna grind hard in the training room. Plan to pick up better than where I left off."

drs23
09-04-2013, 06:03 PM

Sorry, but I can't give any real firm prognosis not knowing more details. As far as the Lisfranc thing..........sort of what I was referring to when I put in my parenthetical remark.........the last thing the Texans would want would be to bring up memories of that particular injury at this point in the season.

If more specific details are released, I'll try to post my impressions accordingly.

I trust you'll make them bright and cheery as opposed to the doom & gloom scenario... :bat:

CloakNNNdagger
09-04-2013, 06:40 PM
I trust you'll make them bright and cheery as opposed to the doom & gloom scenario... :bat:

I will try........but please don't beat me, Master! The problem with foot fractures is that as you are "recovering," it is virtually impossible to try to hurry the process or to compensate the injury/discomfort , as our feet have to bear the weight of our whole body at all times. And attempting to do so, carries with it gross distortion of lower body mechanics, always negatively impacting performance. Let him heal and take rehab slowly, and hope that this is not an injury that has permanent implications, so that he can still come back to us next offseason to play a more significant role.

dream_team
09-04-2013, 07:12 PM
If this is considered our "major" injury for the season... I'll take it!

ObsiWan
09-04-2013, 07:17 PM

:spit:
It took me 15 minutes to quit laughing and get past that line to read the rest of this post.

...whew! MSR!

Anyway, I figured you might have a contact who might have shared some early prognosis info... admittedly it was a shot in the dark.

Sway
09-04-2013, 08:00 PM
#^%$^#$^#&!! When your only luck is BAD luck. :smiliepalm:

Thats when I think it'd be nice to have a little bit Andrew Luck! ugh....(but I wouldn't trade TJ or Keenum for him)

(not stupid blonde, just making my funny)

TejasTom
09-04-2013, 08:05 PM

MSR

Seegara
09-04-2013, 08:52 PM
It starts all over again. I, for one, thought Quessenberry could have been a key contributor.

thunderkyss
09-04-2013, 09:04 PM
I will try........but please don't beat me, Master! The problem with foot fractures is that as you are "recovering," it is virtually impossible to try to hurry the process or to compensate the injury/discomfort , as our feet have to bear the weight of our whole body at all times. And attempting to do so, carries with it gross distortion of lower body mechanics, always negatively impacting performance. Let him heal and take rehab slowly, and hope that this is not an injury that has permanent implications, so that he can still come back to us next offseason to play a more significant role.

You're not trying very hard Doc... we haven't gotten to your prognosis yet & I already want to kick a puppy.

ghostlight
09-04-2013, 09:55 PM
Wonder why he can't just have a broken foot and placed on IR?

CloakNNNdagger
09-04-2013, 10:19 PM
Wonder why he can't just have a broken foot and placed on IR?

He does and he is.

burro
09-04-2013, 11:36 PM
I suppose it's been awhile (an full offseason is 'awhile' for us) since the Texans have been metaphorically kicked in the groin. Quessenberry could have taken over at RG if Smith wasn't cutting it into the season imo. Much bigger loss than it looks on paper.

Get well soon, Q.

MEGA SWATT
09-04-2013, 11:41 PM
sux:foottap:

IDEXAN
09-05-2013, 02:59 PM
All hope is not lost - reports now that the Texans are considering a
possible return for Q during the current season. Something called an IR status with a special designation giving a team for a single player might be an option to activate a guy during the season after an initial IR declaration. But they still want to further evaluate Q medically speaking, but maybe a ray of hope for Q for 2013 ? It's on twitter per Tania Gangulia.

76Texan
09-05-2013, 04:21 PM
possible return for Q during the current season. Something called an IR status with a special designation giving a team for a single player might be an option to activate a guy during the season after an initial IR declaration. But they still want to further evaluate Q medically speaking, but maybe a ray of hope for Q for 2013 ? It's on twitter per Tania Gangulia.

Good; he can be an insurance policy for WadeSmith.

The Pencil Neck
09-05-2013, 04:47 PM

I don't think we want to use the Designated To Return for a backup lineman unless we were expecting him to take over for Wade Smith/Ben Jones at some point this year.

76Texan
09-05-2013, 05:08 PM
I don't think we want to use the Designated To Return for a backup lineman unless we were expecting him to take over for Wade Smith/Ben Jones at some point this year.

We're thin at Guard.
At what other position do we have a guy on IR that might be useful?

CloakNNNdagger
09-05-2013, 05:09 PM

That is certainly the current wisdom. If Qess is placed on IRDTR, it will have to be done at the same time that he is placed on IR, which will have to be soon.

My feeling is that if the Texans IRDTR Quess, they don't expect Wade Smith to hold up (and possibly even Newton), and they are are admitting desperation. You would more expect an IRDTR to be assigned to (heaven forbid) a major injury to a player like Brown or Watt.

CloakNNNdagger
09-05-2013, 05:11 PM
We're thin at Guard.

I don't believe that you can retrograde a player placed on IR prior to Sept. 4 to IRDTR status.

CloakNNNdagger
09-05-2013, 05:20 PM
FWIW, Quess had surgery (no details so far) yesterday.

Rey
09-05-2013, 05:29 PM
I had this argument last year and I don't get saving the irdtr tag for an "important" player.

2 things, what does the importance of the player have to do with anything? It's the saving of a roster spot for a few weeks that is what is needed.

Also, if that other injury never comes then you excluded a guy that could have been useful.

Worse case is if you have another injury to a guy you want to bring back and not put on IR, then you lose a 53 man roster spot. You still get the same amount of game day spots, except that player is now inactive.

Now, I get it if you have two or more injuries at the same time later on...then it becomes a case of either IR a guy to save a roster spot or keep them both on the 53 while they recover.

But if quess can return then this is exactly what the IRdtr was meant for. To basically hold an extra spot for a guy until healthy.

If Watt gets an injury that's going to keep him out 2 months in week 3, you aren't going to IR him for the year. You'll keep him on the active roster and you'll just activate one of those guys that's not normally active on game days and you'll sit Watt. Same number of game day players. 1 less healthy body on the 53.

Showtime100
09-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Duane Brown just said, sorry, was quoted as saying, on Austin 1300 The Zone the Quessenberry "played with a little nasty to him."

I miss him a little more now.

The Pencil Neck
09-05-2013, 05:45 PM
We're thin at Guard.

The question shouldn't be "At what other position do we have a guy on IR that might be useful?"; the question should be "Is there anyone else on the team who may go down that we might want to stash on IR for a few weeks while they heal?" AJ, Schaub, Foster, Tate, Brown, Cushing, Watt, Antonio Smith, JJo, KJ, Either Reed, Myers, ...

All of those guys are guys I'd prefer to be able to bring back over a backup offensive lineman.

I've got no problem with leaving the option open with Q but Q's not high on my list of guys that I'd want to bring back if injured.

Rey
09-05-2013, 05:51 PM
The question shouldn't be "At what other position do we have a guy on IR that might be useful?"; the question should be "Is there anyone else on the team who may go down that we might want to stash on IR for a few weeks while they heal?" AJ, Schaub, Foster, Tate, Brown, Cushing, Watt, Antonio Smith, JJo, KJ, Either Reed, Myers, ...

All of those guys are guys I'd prefer to be able to bring back over a backup offensive lineman.

I've got no problem with leaving the option open with Q but Q's not high on my list of guys that I'd want to bring back if injured.

That doesn't make any sense.

When Andre got hurt a few years ago and then returned late in the season there was no irdtr.

You just do what teams have always done - keep them on the 53 and activate someone else on game days.

Timing and maybe saving it for a time when you could possibly have multiple injuries makes more sense. The caliber of player you use it on is not really relevant. It's the extra roster spot you get while your guy heals that matters.

If they think quess can come back this year and help, they could just keep him on the 53 and lose the roster spot or irdtr him and gain an "extra" roster spot.

The Pencil Neck
09-05-2013, 05:54 PM
I had this argument last year and I don't get saving the irdtr tag for an "important" player.

2 things, what does the importance of the player have to do with anything? It's the saving of a roster spot for a few weeks that is what is needed.

Also, if that other injury never comes then you excluded a guy that could have been useful.

Worse case is if you have another injury to a guy you want to bring back and not put on IR, then you lose a 53 man roster spot. You still get the same amount of game day spots, except that player is now inactive.

Now, I get it if you have two or more injuries at the same time later on...then it becomes a case of either IR a guy to save a roster spot or keep them both on the 53 while they recover.

But if quess can return then this is exactly what the IRdtr was meant for. To basically hold an extra spot for a guy until healthy.

If Watt gets an injury that's going to keep him out 2 months in week 3, you aren't going to IR him for the year. You'll keep him on the active roster and you'll just activate one of those guys that's not normally active on game days and you'll sit Watt. Same number of game day players. 1 less healthy body on the 53.

And the bolded is the point. Q is a backup lineman at this point. I like the guy. And we can put him on the IR with the designation for return. No problem with that.

But more people are going to get injured. Several of those guys could be important guys. And we might be up against the wall if we try to carry them all for the entirety of the season on the regular roster. If one of those guys gets into that situation, then they make a lot more sense to stash and bring back.

Rey
09-05-2013, 06:04 PM
And the bolded is the point. Q is a backup lineman at this point. I like the guy. And we can put him on the IR with the designation for return. No problem with that.

But more people are going to get injured. Several of those guys could be important guys. And we might be up against the wall if we try to carry them all for the entirety of the season on the regular roster. If one of those guys gets into that situation, then they make a lot more sense to stash and bring back.

The importance of the player is not relevant.

And if you have several top players injured at once, being able to gain one extra roster spot isn't t going to help.

If quess can come back later he's a good candidate for the tag.

Importance of player doesn't matter though. Lets say Schaub and keo got hurt. Keo was going to be out two month...Schaub a month and a half.

You'd use the tag on keo to get that extra roster spot since Schaub would be back more quickly.

thunderkyss
09-05-2013, 07:25 PM
that was weird

thunderkyss
09-05-2013, 07:28 PM

Broken foot sounds bad to me. Thinking about putting him on IR sounds bad to me.

Back up lineman doesn't sound good enough to me. Rookie out of San Jose St. doesn't sound good enough to me.

I like the kid & I'm looking forward to his development on this team, but I've seen Wade Smith play on a bum ankle, Myers & Brisiel too. We're watching Newton play on a gimpy knee.

I don't see how Q can come back & help this team with a bum foot. IR him, get him ready for 2014, sign Menkins to the 53, tell him it's time to sht or get off the pot. & just like Newton, we're going to be hoping the Texans don't count on him being the player he was, but draft an OLman to shore their bets.

I wonder if Ryan Harris can play tackle?

http://www.houstontexans.com/assets/images/imported/HOU/photos/In_Story_Photos_400_190/580ryanharris.jpg

infantrycak
09-05-2013, 09:22 PM
The importance of the player is not relevant.

Did you just learn "relevant" because you have been running around throwing it down?

Anyway the importance of the player most certainly makes a difference, i.e. is relevant. If this was Arian Foster you slap it on him no questions asked. With Pleasant or some other easily replaceable off the street player you aren't going to risk that you need it later on someone more important to have back.

Rey
09-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Did you just learn "relevant" because you have been running around throwing it down?

Anyway the importance of the player most certainly makes a difference, i.e. is relevant. If this was Arian Foster you slap it on him no questions asked. With Pleasant or some other easily replaceable off the street player you aren't going to risk that you need it later on someone more important to have back.

Disagree.

If they think pleasant can help them this year they'd use it on him.

If they think a player is easily replaceable, then they shouldn't be on the 53. So if they have throw away players that they really don't think can help them anyways and they can just grab a guy and replace them, then shame on them.

Importance of the player is not relevant. If they have throw away players on the roster (shouldn't be the case) then yeah...they ditch them.

infantrycak
09-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Disagree.

If they think pleasant can help them this year they'd use it on him.

If they think a player is easily replaceable, then they shouldn't be on the 53. So if they have throw away players that they really don't think can help them anyways and they can just grab a guy and replace them, then shame on them.

Importance of the player is not relevant. If they have throw away players on the roster (shouldn't be the case) then yeah...they ditch them.

Then coming up with some examples of back end of the roster guys having it used on them should be easy. Knock yourself out.

SW H-TOWN
09-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Hope he gets well soon. I think he will be our starting LG next season.

Rey
09-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Then coming up with some examples of back end of the roster guys having it used on them should be easy. Knock yourself out.

Do you just say stuff?

Danny Gorrer. CB for the bucks. He's been on like six teams in 4 years.

Now How about you show me some situations where it made sense for a team to do so, but didn't because the player wasn't important enough.

infantrycak
09-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Danny Gorrer. CB for the bucks. He's been on like six teams in 4 years.

Doesn't matter what he was on other teams. Gorrer was expected to play a much bigger role in Tampa this season.

Now How about you show me some situations where it made sense for a team to do so, but didn't because the player wasn't important enough.

Well the Texans have already chosen not to use it 3 times so far this season - Bonner, Lemon, Trevardo and may do so again with Q who is the one most likely to contribute this season and they still may not use it on him. Look around the league at who is getting the designation, it is mainline players - Vilma, Spaeth, Pitta.

thunderkyss
09-06-2013, 10:18 AM

In 2011 they should have used it on Mario Williams. They didn't know when he was going to come back & I think they "hurriedly" made the decision to put him on IR.

Mario said he was ready to play in the play offs. I think he'd have made a difference.

Rey
09-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Doesn't matter what he was on other teams. Gorrer was expected to play a much bigger role in Tampa this season.

He's a fringe roster guy that's shown some flashes. Dude has been with Tampa for about a year. Dude was an udfa that has been on 6 teams in 4 years. Not exactly sure what you're looking for. Teams don't generally keep many players they find worthless.

Well the Texans have already chosen not to use it 3 times so far this season - Bonner, Lemon, Trevardo and may do so again with Q who is the one most likely to contribute this season and they still may not use it on him.

Do you know what an IR stash is? You use guys that were not likely to make the team?

Look around the league at who is getting the designation, it is mainline players - Vilma, Spaeth, Pitta

LOL, except I just provided an example of a guy who is not mainstream. The lions also used the tag on their special teams ace. That'd be like us using it on Braman.

Again, show me a team where it made sense to use it on a guy, but didn't because they felt the player wasn't important enough.

This is not a tag reserved for mainline players. It's more about timing and what the players' injury statuses are.

That doesn't mean that random roster filler guy that's just been brought up for a week because of injuries would get the tag. Don't be ridiculous. But for the purposes of this thread they aren't going to not use it on quess because hes not a mainstream player.

There is a reason they are waiting to see what the return time looks like.

Rey
09-06-2013, 10:38 AM
In 2011 they should have used it on Mario Williams. They didn't know when he was going to come back & I think they "hurriedly" made the decision to put him on IR.

Mario said he was ready to play in the play offs. I think he'd have made a difference.

They may have used it on him, but I don't think it was in effect until last season.

TheIronDuke
09-06-2013, 10:51 AM

I'm sure they would've if the IR designated to return existed then, the option to do that didn't start until last season.

Heath Shuler
09-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 5m

Quessenberry will go on IR. He's out for the season.

Playoffs
12-09-2013, 03:56 PM
David Quessenberry hit the practice field for the first time today. Said he "opened it up" for the first time and felt great. #Texans

Marcus
12-09-2013, 04:09 PM

So, where on the OL is he projected for?

WolverineFan
12-09-2013, 04:12 PM
So, where on the OL is he projected for?

OG or RT

CloakNNNdagger
12-09-2013, 04:12 PM

How is this if he on IR??????????

HOU-TEX
12-09-2013, 04:23 PM
How is this if he on IR??????????

I believe they (IR) are allowed to practice on a separate field. Heck, we could probably field a team with our IR players

Wolf6151
12-09-2013, 04:27 PM

This is good news, I'm hoping he's a starter at either LG or RT next season.

JB
12-09-2013, 04:28 PM
how is this if he on ir??????????

irdtr?

Marcus
12-09-2013, 04:31 PM
I believe they (IR) are allowed to practice on a separate field. Heck, we could probably field a team with our IR players.

And that was all Kubiak's fault. :pigfly:

ChampionTexan
12-09-2013, 04:34 PM
irdtr?

Nope - that was Owen Daniels.

Marcus
12-09-2013, 04:35 PM
OG or RT

OG .. OK.

RT .. um NO!

HOU-TEX
12-09-2013, 04:37 PM
And that was all Kubiak's fault. :pigfly:

Point?

Hervoyel
12-09-2013, 04:48 PM
I hadn't seen this thread in so long and knowing the Texans luck this year all I could think when I saw it was "AGAIN?"

Brisco_County
12-09-2013, 07:40 PM
The value of this news is that he'll be ready for evaluation by the next HC.

badboy
12-09-2013, 07:46 PM
OG .. OK.

RT .. um NO!I prefer as OG but just curious as to why you think not at RT?

Playoffs
12-09-2013, 08:58 PM
How is this if he on IR??????????James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Obviously IR players can't practice with the team but can work out with other IR players and can practice on other fields not used by team

So, where on the OL is he projected for?He's projected to hit the weights hard over the offseason, then we'll see. ;) But early looks were he can play.

Marcus
12-09-2013, 09:27 PM
I prefer as OG but just curious as to why you think not at RT?

Because I don't think he has the lateral mobility and quickness to play RT. They need to draft Jake Matthews and stick him at RT.