PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the odds are ...

Corrosion
08-29-2013, 06:39 PM
What do you think the odds are ... that one of Brandon Williams , Trevardo Williams or Sam Montgomery falls off the trainers table and ends up on IR between now & the cut to 53.

I just cant see all three making the final roster and not contributing .... that's too much dead weight.

Don't think any of the above gets cut outright , but something has to give with that trio.

Brandon420tx
08-29-2013, 06:39 PM
Probably better odds than me saving money by switching to Geico

DX-TEX
08-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Same odd as us drafting Derek Carr this year.

EllisUnit
08-29-2013, 06:46 PM
Same odd as us drafting Derek Carr this year.

Thank god we arent the long horns since he's coming out now.....

Playoffs
08-29-2013, 06:53 PM
1000%

76Texan
08-29-2013, 07:03 PM
What do you think the odds are ... that one of Brandon Williams , Trevardo Williams or Sam Montgomery falls off the trainers table and ends up on IR between now & the cut to 53.

I just cant see all three making the final roster and not contributing .... that's too much dead weight.

Don't think any of the above gets cut outright , but something has to give with that trio.

As good as the odds that Myers will be messing up on players' name and Tillman saying something weird! :lol:

Corrosion
08-31-2013, 08:41 PM
Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26

[QUOTE]Placed WR Alan Bonner, OT Brennan Williams & OLB Trevardo Williams on IR.

Two of the three go to IR along with Bonner & Lemon , I expected at least one of Williams , Montgomery , Williams to get a "medical redshirt"

Glad they did this allowing players who earned their roster spots to stick rather than giving positions to players just because of draft status.

CloakNNNdagger
08-31-2013, 09:56 PM
[QUOTE]

Two of the three go to IR along with Bonner & Lemon , I expected at least one of Williams , Montgomery , Williams to get a "medical redshirt"

Glad they did this allowing players who earned their roster spots to stick rather than giving positions to players just because of draft status.

Montgomery was just plain slow to "get it" in the offseason..........then just plain slow in the preseason...............he's just being consistent by being slow to fall off of the trainer's table.........but I have confidence in him making it there eventually.............:kitten:

DocBar
08-31-2013, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=Corrosion;2200938]

Montgomery was just plain slow to "get it" in the offseason..........then just plain slow in the preseason...............he's just being consistent by being slow to fall off of the trainer's table.........but I have confidence in him making it there eventually.............:kitten:And the Truth shall set you free!!! MSR.

I liked the Montgomery pick, but dayum. Start by at least imitating a professional football player. College rep gets you drafted not retained.

b0ng
09-01-2013, 01:15 AM
I'm really hoping that we don't get fined by the league for some fairly obvious abuse of IR.