PDA

View Full Version : The Rate My Draft Thread

dc_txtech
08-17-2013, 10:39 PM
My main league always drafts a little early so I guess I'll start the thread out this season.

Starters
1 QB
3 WR
2 RB
1 TE
1 K
1 Def

6 points for all TD's
1 point per 10 yard rec/rush
1/2 point per reception
1 point per 20 return yards
1 point per 50 yards passing

10 team league I got the 5th pick

1. Marshawn Lynch
2. Dez Bryant
3. Randall Cobb
4. Jimmy Graham
5. Darren Sproles
6. T.Y. Hilton
7. RG III
8. Andre Brown
9. Andrew Luck
10. Eddie Lacy
11. Emmanuel Sanders
12. Cordarelle Patterson
13. Jacquizz Rodgers
14. Riley Cooper
15. Seattle Def
16. Mason Crosby

I thought Graham in the 4th was ridiculous value and I probably reached on TY. My QB situation seems boom or bust and I"m not happy with Jacque or Riley. But I like my team at this point.

Whatdoyathink?

Brandon420tx
08-17-2013, 10:57 PM
Hitting Sproles in the 5th in a PPR format is golden. I was burned by Quizz all last season although. technically he still got on average 7 points a game. Being able to get Seattles D without doing an early pick is nice. Extremely high on Lacy, I'm actually targeting him in my 5-6th rounds in my draft next week.

I don't really like any of your receivers after Dez and Cobb. I like TY a little, but I'm sure there were better options, I have a deep deep list of WRs on my board and I'm planning on taking the bulk of my WR depth in rounds 8-10. An Eagles WR who will be a good value in PPR leagues to watch is Avant. If he starts to flash high catch totals with Maclin out drop Cooper and take him.

Your best picks:
Bryant in the second: There is an A+ Tier for WRs featuring just 3 WRs in my opinion. Especially in PPR. Those 3 are AJ Green, Dez Bryant and Brandon Marshall (Megatron is in the S tier). Those are the only receivers I would think of taking in the second. They are all exceptional athletes, the primary receiver in their offense, and the other options in the passing attack aren't particularly attractive, or are in a decline.

Jimmy Graham in the 4th and Darren Sproles in the 5th: The #1 and #3 option in the Saints passing attacks in very valuable rounds? Yes please

Andrew Luck in the 9th: I especially like the pairing with RGIII. It's good insurance in case the worst should happen. Luck is pretty much a stand alone fantasy starter anyway because honestly the rest of the team outside of the QB, WRs, and TEs aren't that good. So they will throw a lot.

Eddie Lacy in the 10th. I love this guy this year. Early scare about him being a RBBC however Franklin has reportedly looked bad in camp, and unfortunately for me Lacy is had a monster of a game this week.

Your worst pick: Cordarelle Patterson in the 12. Unless your league gives points for return yards I don't see you getting much play out of him. Yes he looked good vs us. However, the offense will run through Adrian Peterson. Also, even when passing he'll be behind Jennings, Rudolph, and possibly Simpson. There are plans to use Rudolph alot more between the 20s this season and he'll be a focal point of their passing attack.

That said to have your worst pick be that late is the sign of an extremely strong draft. Enjoy your playoff berth my friend

dc_txtech
08-17-2013, 11:14 PM
Hitting Sproles in the 5th in a PPR format is golden. I was burned by Quizz all last season although. technically he still got on average 7 points a game. Being able to get Seattles D without doing an early pick is nice. Extremely high on Lacy, I'm actually targeting him in my 5-6th rounds in my draft next week.

I don't really like any of your receivers after Dez and Cobb. I like TY a little, but I'm sure there were better options, I have a deep deep list of WRs on my board and I'm planning on taking the bulk of my WR depth in rounds 8-10. An Eagles WR who will be a good value in PPR leagues to watch is Avant. If he starts to flash high catch totals with Maclin out drop Cooper and take him.

Your best picks:
Bryant in the second: There is an A+ Tier for WRs featuring just 3 WRs in my opinion. Especially in PPR. Those 3 are AJ Green, Dez Bryant and Brandon Marshall (Megatron is in the S tier). Those are the only receivers I would think of taking in the second. They are all exceptional athletes, the primary receiver in their offense, and the other options in the passing attack aren't particularly attractive, or are in a decline.

Jimmy Graham in the 4th and Darren Sproles in the 5th: The #1 and #3 option in the Saints passing attacks in very valuable rounds? Yes please

Andrew Luck in the 9th: I especially like the pairing with RGIII. It's good insurance in case the worst should happen. Luck is pretty much a stand alone fantasy starter anyway because honestly the rest of the team outside of the QB, WRs, and TEs aren't that good. So they will throw a lot.

Eddie Lacy in the 10th. I love this guy this year. Early scare about him being a RBBC however Franklin has reportedly looked bad in camp, and unfortunately for me Lacy is had a monster of a game this week.

Your worst pick: Cordarelle Patterson in the 12. Unless your league gives points for return yards I don't see you getting much play out of him. Yes he looked good vs us. However, the offense will run through Adrian Peterson. Also, even when passing he'll be behind Jennings, Rudolph, and possibly Simpson. There are plans to use Rudolph alot more between the 20s this season and he'll be a focal point of their passing attack.

That said to have your worst pick be that late is the sign of an extremely strong draft. Enjoy your playoff berth my friend

Thanks for the feedback man, the only thing I can say is that WR's went quick. I got to the 6th round and guys that are usually there were gone. Not sure how much I trust TY but the only other viable option was Stevie Johnson, who would have been a decent pick but I gambled on TY.

Thanks Brandon!

Brandon420tx
08-17-2013, 11:44 PM
After hearing that and checking my board, Emmanual Sanders in the 11th was a pretty good pick, I have him listed as one of my options in the 9th of a 12 team full point PPR league. He's not at the top of the list but a "settle" option.

My big draft next week is 12 team, 6pt TD passes, 1pt. PPR, 5 point bonuses each for reaching the following yardage goals, 100/200 rushing or receiving yards, 300/450 passing yards. 1 point for every 25 kick/punt return yards.

1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1RB/WR/TE, K, DEF

I'm picking 5th as well. Heres my draft plan round by round. (revamped based on new preseason performances) The asterisk designates last resort

I don't go by ADP, because my league doesn't really follow that anyway. I go by Vibes based on team history, offseason activity, and preseason performance. The last 2 times I tried to go by ADP against the people in my league I always ended up taking people I hated/didn't feel good about because the people I did feel good about had a really late ADP and I tried to be smarter than everyone else.

Round 1: AD, Foster, Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles, CJ Spiller
Round 2: AJ Green, Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall
(Contingency if above 3 are gone: Forte, Bush, Steven Jackson, Chris Johnson, Steven Ridley*)
Round 3: The above contingency players +Darren McFadden, Darren Sproles, David Wilson, Randall Cobb*.
Round 4: Dwayne Bowe, Vincent Jackson, Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, Marcus Colston*, James Jones*
Round 5: QB, or Eddie Lacy if there are still a lot of QBs I'm specifically targeting still on the board and not too many teams in the next 7picks need a QB.
Round 6: Eddie Lacy, Law Firm, Montee Ball, Mark Ingram, Shane Vareen
(Contingency: A QB if I end up taking Lacy in round 5)
Round 7: Above RBs, Deangelo Williams, Daryl Richardson (probably will move down after the big game by Pead today), Danny Woodhead.

Round 8: Mike Williams, Desean Jackson, Miles Austin, Josh Gordon, Lance Moore, Chris Givens
Round 9: Vincent Brown, Alshon Jeffrey, Emmanual Sanders, Sidney Rice, Micheal Floyd, DeAndre Hopkins
Round 10: Derius Hayward Bey, Rod Streeter, Tavon Austin, Kenny Stills, Start looking at QB depth or TEs*

After that it's TEs, backup QB, Kicker and Defense. I don't particularly have round by round targets for those, I'll mostly be looking for slips and my late late sleepers like Rob Housler. Also, if I don't get one of those 3WRs in the second, I'll be taking 4 RBs in my first 5 picks,

Everyone I've listed I have good to very good vibes for, even Run DMC, but I'd probably only take him in the 3rd

powda
08-17-2013, 11:59 PM
Solid dx.

I like ty more then others. Young wr who's going to get better playing with a qb who's going to get better. You probably aren't going to get an 80 catch season out of him but you might just get an 8-10 td year. Wayne has to slow down at some point and when he does you'll be thrilled to have him.

I like how you doubled up on young qbs. They both put up sick numbers as rookies and at least 1 of the 2 should break out a great year. High ceiling players.

Brown and lacey may not do a lot early on but be patient. Again high ceiling.

Dez scares me. He could be superman again or spend all year in the trainors room.

Rodgers and Cooper are throw away picks. I like patterson but you may not get a return on the pick till the last quarter of the season.

Your draft looks like an all or nothing approach to me. I like it.

b0ng
08-18-2013, 12:49 AM
It's a decent draft dc but I think you might not love your RB's by the middle or end of the season.

dc_txtech
08-18-2013, 06:45 PM
Solid dx.

I like ty more then others. Young wr who's going to get better playing with a qb who's going to get better. You probably aren't going to get an 80 catch season out of him but you might just get an 8-10 td year. Wayne has to slow down at some point and when he does you'll be thrilled to have him.

I like how you doubled up on young qbs. They both put up sick numbers as rookies and at least 1 of the 2 should break out a great year. High ceiling players.

Brown and lacey may not do a lot early on but be patient. Again high ceiling.

Dez scares me. He could be superman again or spend all year in the trainors room.

Rodgers and Cooper are throw away picks. I like patterson but you may not get a return on the pick till the last quarter of the season.

Your draft looks like an all or nothing approach to me. I like it.

Thanks for the response man. I agree with most of your takes.

Dez is scary but his upside is through the roof, I'll cross my fingers on that one.

Rodgers and Cooper are definitely throwaways, I wish they weren't on my team but the alcohol was flowing pretty heavy by the end of the draft.

Lacy looks like he could surprise this year and with Brown I'm just kinda hoping David Wilson fails as the primary backs. Great upside if he becomes the workhorse in NY.

dc_txtech
08-18-2013, 06:52 PM
It's a decent draft dc but I think you might not love your RB's by the middle or end of the season.

You very well might be right. That was something I knew going in to the draft and that's coming from a guy that loves stocking up on RB's. If Lynch goes down I'm in big trouble but if he can repeat last years numbers I think I can find a solid number two on my roster or on the waiver wire.

powda
08-18-2013, 08:54 PM

I have a hard time trusting lynch completely because of his early career stats but he has been a bank the last 2 years. I look at his offense and KNOW until someone else steps up he is the focal point. His yardage may drop a bit (possibly) but I dont think his td's or at least his td opportunities will.

Sproles has been the rock of gibralter in terms of consistency for years now. Sure i'd like the guy more in a full point per reception format. He's a year older but sean payton is back and I think it evens out. 60 receptions is a safe expectation which translates to 30 points. Dx could do a lot worse. Sproles is safe though he shouldn't expect a monumental year.

When I mentioned an all or nothing approach in my previous post I was talking about everyone excluding lynch and sproles. They look like his safest picks to me.

stingray
08-18-2013, 09:23 PM
My main league always drafts a little early so I guess I'll start the thread out this season.

Starters
1 QB
3 WR
2 RB
1 TE
1 K
1 Def

6 points for all TD's
1 point per 10 yard rec/rush
1/2 point per reception
1 point per 20 return yards
1 point per 50 yards passing

10 team league I got the 5th pick

1. Marshawn Lynch
2. Dez Bryant
3. Randall Cobb
4. Jimmy Graham
5. Darren Sproles
6. T.Y. Hilton
7. RG III
8. Andre Brown
9. Andrew Luck
10. Eddie Lacy
11. Emmanuel Sanders
12. Cordarelle Patterson
13. Jacquizz Rodgers
14. Riley Cooper
15. Seattle Def
16. Mason Crosby

I thought Graham in the 4th was ridiculous value and I probably reached on TY. My QB situation seems boom or bust and I"m not happy with Jacque or Riley. But I like my team at this point.

Whatdoyathink?

Wow, your starters look a lot like mine!! I am too in a 10 team league. These are my starters.

QB- T. Brady
RB- M. Lynch
RB- D. Sproles
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- R. Cobb
WR- A. Decker
TE- J. Graham
Def- Arizona
K- R. Bullock

thunderkyss
08-18-2013, 09:27 PM

I was thinking I'd be "stuck" with Spiller or Charles with my 8th pick. You think both are worthy or a top 5??

Interesting.

dc_txtech
08-18-2013, 09:29 PM
I have a hard time trusting lynch completely because of his early career stats but he has been a bank the last 2 years. I look at his offense and KNOW until someone else steps up he is the focal point. His yardage may drop a bit (possibly) but I dont think his td's or at least his td opportunities will.

Sproles has been the rock of gibralter in terms of consistency for years now. Sure i'd like the guy more in a full point per reception format. He's a year older but sean payton is back and I think it evens out. 60 receptions is a safe expectation which translates to 30 points. Dx could do a lot worse. Sproles is safe though he shouldn't expect a monumental year.

When I mentioned an all or nothing approach in my previous post I was talking about everyone excluding lynch and sproles. They look like his safest picks to me.

I have trust issues with my team as well.

The thing with this years draft though is there are questions with all the top RB's imo.

AP - safest pick in the draft, 18 months removed from ACL surgery
Foster - questions about missing week 1, insane workload, low ypc last year
Martin - rookie season last year, not super consistent, hurt already
Lynch - injuries in early career, looks to have fewer carries this season
Spiller - 5'11 195 supposed to take a full workload for first time, new QB, new coaching staff
Charles - Hurt already, history of injuries, smaller back, never handled full workload.
Mccoy - Smaller back, new offense, 1 concussion away from sitting out a few games
Morris - Shannahanigans, sophomore back, RG3 health

I could keep going but like Powda said, I feel like Lynch is the safe pick and probably not a homerun. Same with Sproles, it's PPR with 1 pt per 20 return yards which means Sproles should score at least a few points every week. He might not end up on the top performers list week in and week out but I also don't have to worry about him putting up goose eggs.

dc_txtech
08-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Wow, your starters look a lot like mine!! I am too in a 10 team league. These are my starters.

QB- T. Brady
RB- M. Lynch
RB- D. Sproles
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR- R. Cobb
WR- A. Decker
TE- J. Graham
Def- Arizona
K- R. Bullock

That looks like a really good team man. What pick were you and in what order did you take your players?

dc_txtech
08-18-2013, 09:32 PM
I was thinking I'd be "stuck" with Spiller or Charles with my 8th pick. You think both are worthy or a top 5??

Interesting.

Either could finish the season as the #1 fantasy player. Both have huge risks attached to them.

stingray
08-18-2013, 09:37 PM
In my other money league, the more competetive one. These are my starters and bench. I always go for Rb's but I did something different this year just because the way the draft was going.

14 team league 1 Qb 2 RBs 3 WR 1 TE 1 DEF 1 kicker. I had the 12th pick.

.5 ppr
10 yards rushing
10 yards recieving
25 yards passing. pretty standard.

1. Calvin Johnson, Det WR
2. A.J. Green, Cin WR
3. Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
4. Andre Johnson, Hou WR
5. Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB
6. Ryan Mathews, SD RB
7. Andre Brown, NYG RB
8. Giovani Bernard, Cin RB
9. Andy Dalton, Cin QB
10. Percy Harvin*, Sea WR
11. Kendall Wright, Ten WR
12. Jared Cook, StL TE
13. Cardinals D/ST D/ST
14. Randy Bullock, Hou

14 team league is hard, after the 8th round it gets pretty hard. Percy harvin was my drunk pick. i thought he was coming back in 6 weeks. Going to drop him.

stingray
08-18-2013, 09:40 PM
That looks like a really good team man. What pick were you and in what order did you take your players?

I had the 8th pick. But we were allowed to keep two players. i kept Lynch and Calvin. My first pick was jimmy graham 2. Cobb 3. Sproles 4. Decker 5. T. Brady 6. G. bernard 7. andre brown 8. Russell wislon 9. Chris givens 10. Deandre Hopkins 11. Leshoure 12. C. jordan TE

powda
08-18-2013, 09:42 PM

Interesting.

I had Spillers last year and he was great in a 3-5 game stretch considering the touches he got. He really is capable of scores and huge gains on any touch.

And as much as I like spillers I like Charles more. He's done fantastic things already previous to andy reid. Charles should have a boatload of receptions reminiscent of mccoy a couple of years ago. In ppr he should be a top 5 guy.

Neither player should make you feel "stuck" and instead fortunate. Forte is another type i'll be looking for in round 2. A trestman offense that gifted charlie garner 91 receptions a few years back...

stingray
08-18-2013, 09:45 PM
My 14 team league is definately harder than my 10 team league.

dc_txtech
08-18-2013, 09:49 PM
In my other money league, the more competetive one. These are my starters and bench. I always go for Rb's but I did something different this year just because the way the draft was going.

14 team league 1 Qb 2 RBs 3 WR 1 TE 1 DEF 1 kicker

3. A.J. Green, Cin WR
4. Andre Johnson, Hou WR
6. Ryan Mathews, SD RB
7. Andre Brown, NYG RB
9. Andy Dalton, Cin QB
12. Jared Cook, StL TE
13. Cardinals D/ST D/ST
14. Randy Bullock, Hou

14 team league is hard, after the 8th round it gets pretty hard. Percy harvin was my drunk pick. i thought he was coming back in 6 weeks. Going to drop him.

14 team drafts are tough, amazing you were able to get that set of WR's. Having MJD and Ryan Mathews as your starting RB's sucks bad though. I guess you could luck out on that. You need RG3 and your backup RB's to step up for you.

stingray
08-18-2013, 09:53 PM
14 team drafts are tough, amazing you were able to get that set of WR's. Having MJD and Ryan Mathews as your starting RB's sucks bad though. I guess you could luck out on that. You need RG3 and your backup RB's to step up for you.

Yeah I know. But for example, the best RB available with the 12th pick was Chris Johnson. I am not picking Chris over Calvin. And then I couldnt pass up A.J. Green in the second. I just hope that MJD returns to his normal self.

powda
08-18-2013, 10:05 PM

Ive never played a 14 team league but i have mocked it quite a bit. The results are always drastically different. You almost have to take a loss somewhere in that format so best of luck. I think g. bernard and brown might turn out ok. If you can get a handful of games out of Mathews you should be alright.

For those posting here in the future please remember to include your scoring system and team totals. Judging a ppr or a 14 team league can be significantly different...

stingray
08-18-2013, 10:09 PM
Ive never played a 14 team league but i have mocked it quite a bit. The results are always drastically different. You almost have to take a loss somewhere in that format so best of luck. I think g. bernard and brown might turn out ok. If you can get a handful of games out of Mathews you should be alright.

For those posting here in the future please remember to include your scoring system and team totals. Judging a ppr or a 14 team league can be significantly different...

yeah, forgot to mention, sorry.

.5 ppr
10 yards rushing
10 yards recieving

powda
08-18-2013, 10:20 PM
yeah, forgot to mention, sorry.

.5 ppr
10 yards rushing
10 yards recieving

Sting I look at AJ green and think not only is he a great player, but he's one of the marque players who should get better. Couple him with a qb who should get better and you should easily have the best wr combination in your league (johnson,johnson, and green...holy crap.) What would concern me is your depth behind them...and of couse your rb stats as previously mentioned.

stingray
08-18-2013, 10:25 PM
Sting I look at AJ green and think not only is he a great player, but he's one of the marque players who should get better. Couple him with a qb who should get better and you should easily have the best wr combination in your league (johnson,johnson, and green...holy crap.) What would concern me us your depth behind them...and of couse your rb stats as previously mentioned.

Yep. when I drafted Calvin and A.J., I knew my Rb's were going to be risky backs. But I was willing to take that risk. I have won this league 2 out of the last 3 years. I have won some good payouts in this league. $150 to enter and 14 teams can add up to good payouts even for ending up in 3rd. Thanks for the feedback.

powda
08-18-2013, 10:33 PM
Yep. when I drafted Calvin and A.J., I knew my Rb's were going to be risky backs. But I was willing to take that risk. I have won this league 2 out of the last 3 years. I have won some good payouts in this league. $150 to enter and 14 teams can add up to good payouts even for ending up in 3rd. Thanks for the feedback.

Has anyone payed attention to dobson the 2nd round pick in New england last year? Welkers gone and danny a will be healthy for about 10 minutes. Receptions have to go somewhere. Sting I dont know the extent of harvin's injuries but dobson is a solid shot in the dark to me.

stingray
08-18-2013, 10:47 PM
Has anyone payed attention to dobson the 2nd round pick in New england last year? Welkers gone and danny a will be healthy for about 10 minutes. Receptions have to go somewhere. Sting I dont know the extent of harvin's injuries but dobson is a solid shot in the dark to me.

Dobson was picked in one of the last rounds. There is literally nothing available on the free agent list. The best available Wr's are santana moss, donnie Avery and Nate Washinton. :mariopalm: I will just wait till the season starts.

powda
08-18-2013, 11:02 PM
T austin, j blackmon, k wright, britt, and even our own hopkins are players im looking for late. Highly drafted talented players who should also get opportunities. I know im taking a stab at rb's early which means my wr depth will be weak so i've researched a lot of 3rd tier wideouts. Mix opportunity with talent and system and you have a recipe for success. Snag enough of them and you will hit pay dirt eventually.

My recipe this year is qb late, te late. My core will be rb's EARLY. When everyone else is scrambling for rbs by comitte, i'll be tracking down young wr's from a much bigger pool...

b0ng
08-19-2013, 09:36 AM
I have trust issues with my team as well.

The thing with this years draft though is there are questions with all the top RB's imo.

AP - safest pick in the draft, 18 months removed from ACL surgery
Foster - questions about missing week 1, insane workload, low ypc last year
Martin - rookie season last year, not super consistent, hurt already
Lynch - injuries in early career, looks to have fewer carries this season
Spiller - 5'11 195 supposed to take a full workload for first time, new QB, new coaching staff
Charles - Hurt already, history of injuries, smaller back, never handled full workload.
Mccoy - Smaller back, new offense, 1 concussion away from sitting out a few games
Morris - Shannahanigans, sophomore back, RG3 health

I could keep going but like Powda said, I feel like Lynch is the safe pick and probably not a homerun. Same with Sproles, it's PPR with 1 pt per 20 return yards which means Sproles should score at least a few points every week. He might not end up on the top performers list week in and week out but I also don't have to worry about him putting up goose eggs.

The problem with RB's this year is there just aren't a whole lot of them to choose from so even though these guys you listed may have some questions about them, they are still undoubtedly studs and all are very worthy of the first round. Martin was cleared of a concussion, so there's no issue there, and Charles foot issue is just a strain I believe (so it shouldn't bother too much). I also believe Arian is going to be playing that first game, even though we are reading about back injections and whatnot. Spiller is a definitely a top 5 back, and the Bills coaching staff has stated publicly they are using him till the wheels fall off.

EDIT: My RB draft board goes something like 1. AP 2. Martin 3. Spiller 4. Foster 5. Lynch 6. Charles 7. McCoy 9. Richardson 10. Rice 11. Morris

dc_txtech
08-19-2013, 06:26 PM
Dobson was picked in one of the last rounds. There is literally nothing available on the free agent list. The best available Wr's are santana moss, donnie Avery and Nate Washinton. :mariopalm: I will just wait till the season starts.

What about Kenbrell Thompkins? He actually got the start over Dobson on Friday.

Scooter
08-19-2013, 11:05 PM
Whatdoyathink?

worst draft ever.

:doot:

dc_txtech
08-20-2013, 08:41 AM
worst draft ever.

:doot:

Scoot, you no good sombitch!

:fight:

Blake
08-20-2013, 08:46 AM

14 team league 1 Qb 2 RBs 3 WR 1 TE 1 DEF 1 kicker. I had the 12th pick.

.5 ppr
10 yards rushing
10 yards recieving

2. A.J. Green, Cin WR
4. Andre Johnson, Hou WR
6. Ryan Mathews, SD RB
7. Andre Brown, NYG RB
9. Andy Dalton, Cin QB
12. Jared Cook, StL TE
13. Cardinals D/ST D/ST
14. Randy Bullock, Hou

I would like to know which RB's you passed on for Green in the 2nd.

Brandon420tx
08-22-2013, 11:24 AM

Interesting.

It's a full point PPR, and we get a bonus 5 points every 100 yards rushing or receiving. Both backs are capable of big gains which makes hitting that 100 easier.

Playoffs
08-22-2013, 12:17 PM

Watch tonight, but I'd look at Kenbrell Thompkins and Julien Edelman ahead of Dobson, and watch for Zach Sudfeld as their new "move" TE.

b0ng
08-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Here's my 10 standard scoring standard rosters mock. I was team 2:

http://i.imgur.com/umGcuDN.png

thunderkyss
08-23-2013, 12:43 PM
I don't go by ADP...

Round 2: AJ Green, Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall
(Contingency if above 3 are gone: Forte, Bush, Steven Jackson, Chris Johnson, Steven Ridley*)
Round 3: The above contingency players +Darren McFadden, Darren Sproles, David Wilson, Randall Cobb*.
Round 4: Dwayne Bowe, Vincent Jackson, Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, Marcus Colston*, James Jones*
Round 5: QB, or Eddie Lacy if there are still a lot of QBs I'm specifically targeting still on the board and not too many teams in the next 7picks need a QB.
Round 6: Eddie Lacy, Law Firm, Montee Ball, Mark Ingram, Shane Vareen
(Contingency: A QB if I end up taking Lacy in round 5)
Round 7: Above RBs, Deangelo Williams, Daryl Richardson (probably will move down after the big game by Pead today), Danny Woodhead.

Round 8: Mike Williams, Desean Jackson, Miles Austin, Josh Gordon, Lance Moore, Chris Givens
Round 9: Vincent Brown, Alshon Jeffrey, Emmanual Sanders, Sidney Rice, Micheal Floyd, DeAndre Hopkins
Round 10: Derius Hayward Bey, Rod Streeter, Tavon Austin, Kenny Stills, Start looking at QB depth or TEs*

Surely you've got to use ADP to get started building something like that right?

Playoffs
08-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Here's my 10 standard scoring standard rosters mock. I was team 2:Good if it's PPR.

Brandon420tx
08-24-2013, 11:49 PM
12 team 1pt. PPR, and a bonus 5 points for every 100 yards (Starts at 300 for QBs). Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 Flex, 1TE 1DST, 1K

5th Pick Snake Draft
Pick 5 Doug Martin
Pick 20 Brandon Marshall
Pick 29 Maurice Jones Drew
Pick 44 Vincent Jackson
Pick 53 Eddie Lacy
Pick 68 Andrew Luck (11th QB taken)
Pick 77 Deangelo Williams
Pick 92 Lance Moore
Pick 101 Alshon Jeffrey
Pick 116 Josh Gordon
Pick 125 Justin Blackmon
Pick 140 Ravens DST (10th Defense Taken)
Pick 149 Jordan Cameron TE
Pick 164 Patriots DST (15th Defense Taken)
Pick 173 Dwayne Allen
Pick 188 Greg Zuerlein (I knew I'd get my next guy)
Pick 197 Bilal Powell

Starting Lineup Week 1
Andrew Luck
Doug Martin
MJD
Brandon Marshall
Vincent Jackson
Lance Moore
Jordan Cameron
Eddie Lacy
Patriots D/ST (playing Buffalo)
Greg Zuerlein

stingray
08-25-2013, 10:19 AM
I would like to know which RB's you passed on for Green in the 2nd.

The best available in the second round were Steven Jackson, Lamar Miller, Matt Forte and Reggie Bush.

I don't love any of them. I just thought that Green has way more upside.

Playoffs
08-25-2013, 02:15 PM
12 team 1pt. PPR, and a bonus 5 points for every 100 yards (Starts at 300 for QBs). Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 Flex, 1TE 1DST, 1K

5th Pick Snake Draft
Pick 5 Doug Martin
Pick 20 Brandon Marshall
Pick 44 Vincent Jackson
Pick 53 Eddie Lacy
Pick 92 Lance Moore
Pick 101 Alshon Jeffrey
Pick 116 Josh Gordon
Pick 125 Justin Blackmon
Pick 173 Dwayne Allen
Pick 197 Bilal Powell

Starting Lineup Week 1
Andrew Luck
Doug Martin
MJD
Brandon Marshall
Vincent Jackson
Lance Moore
Jordan Cameron
Eddie Lacy
Greg Zuerlein

Like this for the most part. Good starters, some good upside picks in there with Cameron, Lacy, DeAngelo, Josh.

Brandon420tx
08-25-2013, 02:42 PM
I would have gone Rob Housler instead of Allen, but he's been in the doghouse with the team all preseason and he just got a high ankle sprain. Not much left on the board as far as TE goes at that point and I wanted 1 solid guy in case Cameron doesn't pan out. Unfortunately I didn't really get it in Allen. I'm kind of just using him as a holding spot until something happens in the season. Also trying to trade VJax and Allen for D. Bowe and Cook. So I might get that

b0ng
08-25-2013, 02:42 PM

5th Pick Snake Draft
Pick 5 Doug Martin
Pick 20 Brandon Marshall
Pick 44 Vincent Jackson
Pick 53 Eddie Lacy
Pick 92 Lance Moore
Pick 101 Alshon Jeffrey
Pick 116 Josh Gordon
Pick 125 Justin Blackmon
Pick 173 Dwayne Allen
Pick 197 Bilal Powell

Starting Lineup Week 1
Andrew Luck
Doug Martin
MJD
Brandon Marshall
Vincent Jackson
Lance Moore
Jordan Cameron
Eddie Lacy
Greg Zuerlein

I don't understand spending two picks on DST's unless you have a lot bench space. You'll do just as well playing match-ups with the waiver wire rather than carrying two units for the whole season. Whomever is playing the Jets or Raiders are probably good bets for 10 points.

Brandon420tx
08-25-2013, 02:45 PM
We have 7 bench spots and the defenses get points for all kinds of things. The bears put up a 60 point performance in one game last season. We also have roster limits, so it was choice between a really garbage backup QB (QBs fly off the draft in our league) or another garbage TE, or another kicker. I wanted Powell with my last RB spot and knew I'd get him. Really my last 3 picks were throwaway picks since I couldn't pick up another WR, and I only had 1 RB spot left. It came down to Helu and Powell for that last RB spot and Helu went before my Cameron pick

powda
08-25-2013, 03:48 PM

5th Pick Snake Draft
Pick 5 Doug Martin
Pick 20 Brandon Marshall
Pick 44 Vincent Jackson
Pick 53 Eddie Lacy
Pick 92 Lance Moore
Pick 101 Alshon Jeffrey
Pick 116 Josh Gordon
Pick 125 Justin Blackmon
Pick 173 Dwayne Allen
Pick 197 Bilal Powell

Starting Lineup Week 1
Andrew Luck
Doug Martin
MJD
Brandon Marshall
Vincent Jackson
Lance Moore
Jordan Cameron
Eddie Lacy
Greg Zuerlein

I love the martin-luck duo. Both players will only get better and Martin doesn't have to be much better to take the throne as the top rb in the league. Looks like you had your finger on the pulse of your competition by getting luck as the 11th qb. GREAT value.

Marshal wont put up the same gaudy stats but even 20 receptions and a couple hundred yards less then last year would still make him a beast. Jackson should be better with an improved freeman (i expect) ,and you'll get plenty of opportunities with moore as a very solid #3. New orleans will have an improved offense.

I dont like lacey as immediate starter though by midseason he should pay off. Hes still an unknown and starting an unknown is always a risk. You should be ok ultimately.

I do not like dwilliams but at that point in the draft you probably didnt have a lot of better options. I like your saturation drafting of wideouts with potential. Between jeffery, gordon, and blackmon someone will emerge and unseat moore or lacey as your starter.

Very solid I think. Your season hinges on Martin, Luck, Lacey and the emergence of a young wideout. You should be on the lookout for another te on the waiver wire. Most of us will be. Good Job and good luck.

TFL
08-25-2013, 11:07 PM
Watt-did-you-say?
1. (2) Arian Foster
(Hou - RB)
2. (19) Maurice Jones-Drew
(Jac - RB)
3. (22) Chris Johnson
(Ten - RB)
4. (39) Torrey Smith
(Bal - WR)
5. (42) Danny Amendola
(NE - WR)
6. (59) Russell Wilson
(Sea - QB)
7. (62) Mike Wallace
(Mia - WR)
8. (79) Darren McFadden
(Oak - RB)
9. (82) Jermichael Finley
(GB - TE)
10. (99) T.Y. Hilton
(Ind - WR)
11. (102) Cincinnati
(Cin - DEF)
12. (119) Rashard Mendenhall
(Ari - RB)
13. (122) Josh Gordon
(Cle - WR)
14. (139) Josh Freeman
(TB - QB)
15. (142) Alshon Jeffery
(Chi - WR)
16. (159) Mason Crosby
(GB - K)

10 team league - no ppr - 1 extra point for 100 yds receiving/rushing - 2 extra points for 200 receiving/rushing

Starters
1qb
2 wr
2 rb
1 te
1 wr/rb/te
1 k
1 def

b0ng
08-25-2013, 11:15 PM
10 man, 0PPR 6pt Passing TD 6 point REC TD, 6 point rusj td:

1. Arian Foster
2. MJD
3. Forte
4. Vincent Jackson
5. Reggie Wayne
6. Gronk
7. RG3
8. Lamar Miller
9. Antonio Brown
10. Gio Bernard
11. Kenny Britt
13. Josh Gordon
14. Blair Walsh
15. Bernard Pierce

I feel good about the draft, crititque me!

Brandon420tx
08-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Watt-did-you-say?
1. (2) Arian Foster
(Hou - RB)
2. (19) Maurice Jones-Drew
(Jac - RB)
3. (22) Chris Johnson
(Ten - RB)
4. (39) Torrey Smith
(Bal - WR)
5. (42) Danny Amendola
(NE - WR)
6. (59) Russell Wilson
(Sea - QB)
7. (62) Mike Wallace
(Mia - WR)
8. (79) Darren McFadden
(Oak - RB)
9. (82) Jermichael Finley
(GB - TE)
10. (99) T.Y. Hilton
(Ind - WR)
11. (102) Cincinnati
(Cin - DEF)
12. (119) Rashard Mendenhall
(Ari - RB)
13. (122) Josh Gordon
(Cle - WR)
14. (139) Josh Freeman
(TB - QB)
15. (142) Alshon Jeffery
(Chi - WR)
16. (159) Mason Crosby
(GB - K)

10 team league - no ppr - 1 extra point for 100 yds receiving/rushing - 2 extra points for 200 receiving/rushing

Starters
1qb
2 wr
2 rb
1 te
1 wr/rb/te
1 k
1 def

Getting 3 solid RBs to start off was a good play. Not to mention each of those 3 has a chance at that 100 yard bonus (receiving or rushing). I like the late McFadden pick, but to add another injury prone RB in Mendenhall might come back to bite you. Between Hilton, Smith, and Amendola you'll have a good starting core. If Jeffrey continues to flash that'll add to your options even more. Gordon can be solid too. Lots of upside with Finley, seems to have noticed that whining doesn't get the ball thrown to you in GB.

Solid Draft yo 4 tiphats :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Brandon420tx
08-25-2013, 11:48 PM

1. Arian Foster
2. MJD
3. Forte
4. Vincent Jackson
5. Reggie Wayne
6. Gronk
7. RG3
8. Lamar Miller
9. Antonio Brown
10. Gio Bernard
11. Kenny Britt
13. Josh Gordon
14. Blair Walsh
15. Bernard Pierce

I feel good about the draft, crititque me!

You better hope RGIII plays week one and looks good. Getting 3 solid RBs to start off is always a solid play, especially since you still hauled in VJax and Reggie Wayne. I wanted Wayne with my 4th when I picked VJax but he was gone :(. Gio Bernard will probably be your top RB backup. Everyone seems to like Josh Gordon lately :tiphat:

Gronk probably won't be back till week 3, you might need to find another TE.

I give it 3 tiphats and a jogger :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::jogger:

b0ng
08-25-2013, 11:58 PM
Yeah the bottom few are expendable for matchups for TE, but I feel good about it for my big money league. One guy grabbed Crabtree in the 3rd. LOL's were had.

Blake
08-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Drafting 12th in a 12 team 1/2 point per reception league, is it realistic to expect one of the top 4 QB's to make back to you at pick #36 in the 3rd round?

Rogers/Brees/Manning/Brady

1QB
2RB
2WR
1TE
1RB/WR/TE
1DEF

Playoffs
08-26-2013, 01:33 PM
1. (2) Arian Foster(Hou - RB)
2. (19) Maurice Jones-Drew(Jac - RB)
3. (22) Chris Johnson(Ten - RB)
4. (39) Torrey Smith(Bal - WR)
5. (42) Danny Amendola(NE - WR)
6. (59) Russell Wilson(Sea - QB)
7. (62) Mike Wallace(Mia - WR)
8. (79) Darren McFadden(Oak - RB)
9. (82) Jermichael Finley(GB - TE)
10. (99) T.Y. Hilton(Ind - WR)
11. (102) Cincinnati(Cin - DEF)
12. (119) Rashard Mendenhall(Ari - RB)
13. (122) Josh Gordon(Cle - WR)
14. (139) Josh Freeman(TB - QB)
15. (142) Alshon Jeffery(Chi - WR)
16. (159) Mason Crosby(GB - K)

1. Arian Foster
2. MJD
3. Forte
4. Vincent Jackson
5. Reggie Wayne
6. Gronk
7. RG3
8. Lamar Miller
9. Antonio Brown
10. Gio Bernard
11. Kenny Britt
13. Josh Gordon
14. Blair Walsh
15. Bernard Pierce
Two very good examples of going RB heavy early while still getting good WRs and serviceable QBs. Not in love with Wilson this year, but really like these two drafts. Well played. :clap: Bong is loaded with RB trade bait to improve other positions.

Drafting 12th in a 12 team 1/2 point per reception league, is it realistic to expect one of the top 4 QB's to make back to you at pick #36 in the 3rd round?

Rogers/Brees/Manning/Brady
Brady 35, Newton 31 average draft position: http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/adp/overall.php

so it's pretty close. Know your opponents, see their draft history... should answer that.

TexansSeminole
08-26-2013, 01:34 PM
6th pick in a 10 team league, no PPR, 4 point TD passes.

Starters: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 kicker, 1 defense

1. RB Trent Richardson
2. WR A.J. Green
3. WR Demaryius Thomas
4. WR Vincent Jackson
5. RB Darren McFadden
6. WR Dwayne Bowe
7. QB Andrew Luck
8. RB DeAngelo Williams
9. TE Jason Witten
10. RB Fred Jackson
11. RB Vick Ballard
12. RB Bernard Pierce
13. TE Jermichael Finley
14. RB Roy Helu
15. WR Malcolm Floyd
16. K Randy Bullock
17. Buccaneers defense

powda
08-26-2013, 02:16 PM
6th pick in a 10 team league, no PPR, 4 point TD passes.

Starters: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 kicker, 1 defense

1. RB Trent Richardson
2. WR A.J. Green
3. WR Demaryius Thomas
4. WR Vincent Jackson
5. RB Darren McFadden
6. WR Dwayne Bowe
7. QB Andrew Luck
8. RB DeAngelo Williams
9. TE Jason Witten
10. RB Fred Jackson
11. RB Vick Ballard
12. RB Bernard Pierce
13. TE Jermichael Finley
14. RB Roy Helu
15. WR Malcolm Floyd
16. K Randy Bullock
17. Buccaneers defense

McFadden is the ultimate boom or bust. Fortunately for you, your stacked at wr. F Jackson and Ballard should get starts to help you out when McFadden does go down (Spiller and Bradshaw both have their share of injuries.) You cant find a more consistent TE then Witten over the last 5 years. (Upthread you'll see my thoughts on guys like Green, VJackson, and Luck.) Bowe should be improved with better qb play and might just fill your flex spot...

You basically had an upside down draft (targeting wr's over rb's) after Richardson ,but the quality of your wr's suggest it might actually work. You may have to stay on the lookout for a waiver wire RB or orchastrate a trade because of McFadden. If Finley/Witten workout you might have trade bait after their bye's? Nice draft. Good Luck.

htowntexans1985
08-27-2013, 02:23 PM
We held an auction style draft. The team I "bought" is:

Qb: Aaron Rodgers
Rb: demarco Murray
Rb: matt forte
Wr: Calvin Johnson
Wr: roddy white
Flex: Randall Cobb
Te: Jared cook
K: Justin hunter
Def: ravens

Thoughts? Good or bad?

powda
08-27-2013, 02:39 PM
We held an auction style draft. The team I "bought" is:

Thoughts? Good or bad?

Fantastic, but I hope you have depth behind Murray. I know the ravens d had a lot of turnover so I dont know what to make of that pick.

htowntexans1985
08-27-2013, 08:53 PM
By backups are Andre Brown and Ronnie Hillman. The pickings were slim!

powda
08-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Had my draft tonight and it's your turn to club me about the head...

12 team ppr
1pt/ 25y passing
1pt/ 20y receiving
1pt/ 10y rushing
1pt/ per reception
All td's 6 pts

Qb matt ryan
wr jordy nelson
wr eric decker, greg jennings, miles austin, a dobson
rb a foster
rb c johnson
te brandon meyers
flx (rb,wr,te) david wilson, g bernard, c ivory, andre brown

k nugent

(Idp x 3 starters)

Lb posluzny
Lb derrick johnson
Lb jerrod mayo

b0ng
08-28-2013, 11:20 AM
Had my draft tonight and it's your turn to club me about the head...

12 team ppr
1pt/ 25y passing
1pt/ 20y receiving
1pt/ 10y rushing
1pt/ per reception
All td's 6 pts

Qb matt ryan
wr jordy nelson
rb a foster
rb c johnson
te brandon meyers

k nugent

(Idp x 3 starters)

Lb posluzny
Lb derrick johnson
Lb jerrod mayo

For a 12 team roster your pretty stacked, especially at RB (Foster/CJ/Wilson will be good) which is probably the most important position the way your league scores rushing/receiving yardage. I'd keep an eye out week 1 on TE's and maybe some sleeper WR's (Maybe Kenbrell Thompkins from NE) to try to boost those positions after the first round of games.

Trail.Blazr
08-28-2013, 11:31 AM
Just finished my draft in a 12 team PPR. Way too many roster spots, it took 1.5 hrs to draft.

Pos Player Bye

QB - Russell Wilson 12
WR - Andre Johnson 8
WR - Steve Smith 4
WR - T.Y. Hilton 8
RB - C.J. Spiller 12
RB - Steven Jackson 6
TE - Vernon Davis 9
W/R/T - Chris Givens 11
W/R/T - Owen Daniels 8
W/R/T - Knowshon Moreno 9
Q/W/R/T - Sam Bradford 11
BN - Devier Posey 8
BN - Lestar Jean 8
BN - Leonard Hankerson 5
BN - Heath Miller 5
BN - Joel Dreessen 9
K - Adam Vinatieri 8
D - Patrick Willis 9
D - Brian Cushing 8
D - Lawrence Timmons 5
D - Clay Matthews 4
D - Eric Berry 10
D - Sean Witherspoon 6
D - Terrell Suggs 8
BN - Cameron Wake 6
BN - Charles Johnson 4
BN - Jason Pierre-Paul 9
BN - Mario Williams 12
BN - Ndamukong Suh 9
BN - Elvis Dumervil 8

Pretty standard PPR leauge scoring settings 25/10/10. all td's - 6 pts.

IDP is pretty new to me:

Tackle Solo 2
Tackle Assist 0.5
Sack 3
Interception 3
Fumble Force 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Defensive Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Pass Defended 1
Block Kick 2

Oddly cool was that the Defensive IDP players in the online draft tool weren't ranked so it really was a free for all in the draft. There was a run on D before I was ready, so JJ Watt natrually was the first taken.

I still haven't set my lineup beyond what was default upon draft conclusion. I'm thinking Eric Berry may have to come out. Not fond on a safety in the lineup.

Notably, I seemed to be a TExan with loading up on TE's :) there were more of them left than WR's at the end. I may have to drop Heath Miller. Also I picked up Posey and Jean. One will get nix'd eventually.

Trail.Blazr
08-28-2013, 11:33 AM
By backups are Andre Brown and Ronnie Hillman. The pickings were slim!

I'm thinking HIllman will be the chair of that committee up there.

b0ng
08-28-2013, 11:48 AM
Just finished my draft in a 12 team PPR. Way too many roster spots, it took 1.5 hrs to draft.

Pos Player Bye

QB - Russell Wilson 12
WR - Andre Johnson 8
WR - Steve Smith 4
WR - T.Y. Hilton 8
RB - C.J. Spiller 12
RB - Steven Jackson 6
TE - Vernon Davis 9
W/R/T - Chris Givens 11
W/R/T - Owen Daniels 8
BN - Devier Posey 8
BN - Lestar Jean 8
BN - Leonard Hankerson 5
BN - Heath Miller 5
BN - Joel Dreessen 9
K - Adam Vinatieri 8
D - Patrick Willis 9
D - Brian Cushing 8
D - Lawrence Timmons 5
D - Clay Matthews 4
D - Eric Berry 10
D - Sean Witherspoon 6
D - Terrell Suggs 8
BN - Cameron Wake 6
BN - Charles Johnson 4
BN - Jason Pierre-Paul 9
BN - Mario Williams 12
BN - Ndamukong Suh 9
BN - Elvis Dumervil 8

Pretty standard PPR leauge scoring settings 25/10/10. all td's - 6 pts.

IDP is pretty new to me:

Tackle Solo 2
Tackle Assist 0.5
Sack 3
Interception 3
Fumble Force 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Defensive Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Pass Defended 1
Block Kick 2

Oddly cool was that the Defensive IDP players in the online draft tool weren't ranked so it really was a free for all in the draft. There was a run on D before I was ready, so JJ Watt natrually was the first taken.

I still haven't set my lineup beyond what was default upon draft conclusion. I'm thinking Eric Berry may have to come out. Not fond on a safety in the lineup.

Notably, I seemed to be a TExan with loading up on TE's :) there were more of them left than WR's at the end. I may have to drop Heath Miller. Also I picked up Posey and Jean. One will get nix'd eventually.

http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7f1/810382561_370285.gif

If you are playing in a league where you can start 2 QB's, you need to draft the QB's first and then laugh at everybody else who doesn't.

Playoffs
08-28-2013, 12:06 PM
1. RB Trent Richardson
2. WR A.J. Green
3. WR Demaryius Thomas
4. WR Vincent Jackson
5. RB Darren McFadden
6. WR Dwayne Bowe
7. QB Andrew Luck
8. RB DeAngelo Williams
9. TE Jason Witten
10. RB Fred Jackson
11. RB Vick Ballard
12. RB Bernard Pierce
13. TE Jermichael Finley
14. RB Roy Helu
15. WR Malcolm Floyd
16. K Randy Bullock
17. Buccaneers defenseNice, but I hate DMac and would trade for RB help. Helu could become important. Sick WRs.

Studly auction result.

Qb matt ryan
wr jordy nelson
rb a foster
rb c johnson
te brandon meyers
k nugent
RB strong will have other teams knocking on your door for trade. I'd get Kenbrell over Dobson. Jordy concerns me a bit injury wise, but when he has a game it's big points.

Pos Player Bye

QB - Russell Wilson 12
WR - Andre Johnson 8
WR - Steve Smith 4
WR - T.Y. Hilton 8
RB - C.J. Spiller 12
RB - Steven Jackson 6
TE - Vernon Davis 9
W/R/T - Chris Givens 11
W/R/T - Owen Daniels 8
BN - Devier Posey 8
BN - Lestar Jean 8
BN - Leonard Hankerson 5
BN - Heath Miller 5
BN - Joel Dreessen 9
K - Adam Vinatieri 8

Nice. Love TY. Givins sleepy good. Just 2 RBs? I'd want to add depth there.

SCOTTexans
08-28-2013, 10:05 PM
Non-PPR 12 teams

1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 DEF, 1 K

I have 3rd Pick

Schaub my Knob

1-Doug Martin
2-Chris Johnson
3-Andre Johnson
4-Dwyane Bowe
5-Lamar Miller
6-Jason Witten
7-Russell Wilson
8-Mike Williams
9-Josh Gordon
10-Alshon Jeffery
11- Rams
12-Andre Roberts
13-Sam Bradford
14-Brian Hartline
15-Randy Bullock
16- Macel Reece (:mcnugget:)
17- Brent Celek

Blake
08-29-2013, 11:28 AM
Gronk this year?

I took him in both of my leagues.

Gronk Pick #60 / Tyler Eifert Pick #157
Gronk Pick #52 / Zach Sudfeld Pick #112

thunderkyss
08-30-2013, 08:06 PM
1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 Def

I picked 8th in a snake draft. I don't remember exactly when I picked up the guys I did, but I ended up with

[ x ] Tony Romo - DAL

[ x ] C.J. Spiller - BUF
[ x ] Reggie Bush - DET
[ x ] Frank Gore - SF
[ x ] Mark Ingram - NO
[ x ] Rashard Mendenhall - ARI
[ x ] Ronnie Hillman - DEN

[ x ] Torrey Smith - BAL
[ x ] Antonio Brown - PIT
[ x ] Donnie Avery - KC
[ x ] Mike Wallace - MIA
[ x ] Tavon Austin - STL
[ x ] Kendall Wright - TEN
[ x ] Nick Toon - NO

[ x ] Justin Tucker - BAL

[ x ] Cincinnati Bengals - CIN

powda
08-31-2013, 06:51 AM

I picked 8th in a snake draft. I don't remember exactly when I picked up the guys I did, but I ended up with

[ x ] Tony Romo - DAL

[ x ] C.J. Spiller - BUF
[ x ] Reggie Bush - DET
[ x ] Frank Gore - SF
[ x ] Mark Ingram - NO

[ x ] Torrey Smith - BAL
[ x ] Donnie Avery - KC
[ x ] Mike Wallace - MIA
[ x ] Tavon Austin - STL
[ x ] Nick Toon - NO

[ x ] Cincinnati Bengals - CIN

Nice. And I like the non-te requirement. As a staunch cowboys hater might I suggest you only use Romo till December and then trade him? Romo is a classic choke artist when games become important...over the season statistically he may put up great numbers but when ff playoffs begin he's very likely to kill your team.

Playoffs
08-31-2013, 10:21 AM
1-Doug Martin
2-Chris Johnson
3-Andre Johnson
4-Dwyane Bowe
5-Lamar Miller
6-Jason Witten
7-Russell Wilson
8-Mike Williams
9-Josh Gordon
10-Alshon Jeffery
11- Rams
12-Andre Roberts
13-Sam Bradford
14-Brian Hartline
15-Randy Bullock
16- Macel Reece (:mcnugget:)
17- Brent Celek
This is a good draft. Lots of RB depth, not sold on Bowe w/Smith but like Josh & Williams.

[ x ] Tony Romo - DAL
[ x ] C.J. Spiller - BUF
[ x ] Reggie Bush - DET
[ x ] Frank Gore - SF
[ x ] Mark Ingram - NO
[ x ] Torrey Smith - BAL
[ x ] Donnie Avery - KC
[ x ] Mike Wallace - MIA
[ x ] Tavon Austin - STL
[ x ] Nick Toon - NO
[ x ] Cincinnati Bengals - CINLike Romo, good RBs but I'd trade Mendy before he gets hurt, WR is a bit iffy: like Brown, Wallace will be fun for you b/c I know you like Tannehill, but I'm not high on Tavon/Kendall/Toon early on. Bengals sleepy good defense. Good draft for your unusual scoring system.

Looks like a 10 team league, so scan the waiver wire early & often to snag pop-up performers.

Heath Shuler
09-01-2013, 10:48 AM
League 1 non ppr, 10 teams
Start:
1qb
1rb
2wr
1te
1te rb or wr
1 def/st
1 k

OBs: T Brady, J Culter
RBs: A Peterson, D Richardson, B. Green-Ellis, D. Woodhead
WRs: A Green, M Colston, H Nicks, E Decker, M Williams, J Blackmon
TE: J Graham
K: S. Gostkowski
D/ST: Packers

League 2 PPR, 12 teams
Start:
1qb
2rb
2wr
1wr/te
1d/st

QB: T Romo
RBs: M Forte, R Rice, F Gore, D Richardson
WRs: B Marshall, V Cruz, C Shorts, C Givens, J Gordon
D/ST: New England
K: P Dawson

I think I slayed league 1. League 2 I feel good about, just not as much as League 1.

Good luck to all this year.

Playoffs
09-01-2013, 10:57 AM
I think I slayed league 1. League 2 I feel good about, just not as much as League 1.

Agree, trophy is within your grasp in 1. Excellent.

powda
09-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Start:
1qb
1rb
2wr
1te
1te rb or wr
1 def/st
1 k

League 2 PPR, 12 teams
Start:
1qb
2rb
2wr
1wr/te
1d/st

Great drafts. I actually like your league #2 players as much or more because of the forte/rice/gore combo (assuming romo has his normal season.) Both rosters should get you in the playoffs and 1 of the 2 could very likely get you a championship. Your league #1 rb depth and league #2 wr/te flex are the only things I see concerning. Good luck and great job bro.

Brandon420tx
09-01-2013, 03:49 PM
8 Team league I just did. Standard Scoring. Start 1QB 2RBs, 3WRs, 1TE, 2Flex spots(RB,WR,TE) 1DST, 1K

4 Doug Martin, TB RB Starting Week 1
13 LeSean McCoy, Phi RB Starting Week 1
20 David Wilson, NYG RB Starting Week 1
29 Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB Starting Week 1
36 Eddie Lacy, GB RB
45 Colin Kaepernick, SF QB Starting Week 1
52 Vernon Davis, SF TE Starting Week 1
61 James Jones, GB WR Starting Week 1
68 Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR Starting Week 1
77 Shane Vereen, NE RB
84 Russell Wilson, Sea QB
93 Mike Williams, TB WR Starting Week 1
100 Jared Cook, StL TE
109 Josh Gordon, Cle WR
116 Justin Blackmon, Jac WR
125 Kenbrell Thompkins, NE WR
132 Patriots D/ST D/ST Starting Week 1
141 Randy Bullock, Hou K Starting Week 1

I normally wouldn't draft 2 TEs in a situation where my first one is a very good one. However its an 8 man league, so the FA pool for WR/RB was about the same as what I could have drafted at that point, so I decided to go for an upside TE in case he hits bigs and/or Davis gets hurt.

Playoffs
09-01-2013, 03:54 PM
8 Team league I just did. Standard Scoring. Start 1QB 2RBs, 3WRs, 1TE, 2Flex spots(RB,WR,TE) 1DST, 1K
Nice. Hammered RBs early & often. Interesting to start 8 RB/WR/TE players.

Brandon420tx
09-01-2013, 04:05 PM
The league format changed earlier today and I was glad I took a look at it right before the draft, it was originally going to be a 10 team league with 1QB 2RBs 2WRs 1TE 1Flex 1K, 1DST, 7 Bench, and i was going to try a bottom out draft for fun (WRs and TE first, RB second), but that would have been suicide in the new format

Once it hit 8 teams and I could start 4 RBs in a standard I knew exactly what I was going to do while people were drafting their WRs, TEs, and QBs early. 5 Straight RBs baby, as for WRs I tried to go for TD and/or yardage potential

powda
09-01-2013, 04:20 PM

4 Doug Martin, TB RB Starting Week 1
13 LeSean McCoy, Phi RB Starting Week 1
20 David Wilson, NYG RB Starting Week 1
29 Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB Starting Week 1
36 Eddie Lacy, GB RB
45 Colin Kaepernick, SF QB Starting Week 1
52 Vernon Davis, SF TE Starting Week 1
61 James Jones, GB WR Starting Week 1
68 Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR Starting Week 1
77 Shane Vereen, NE RB
84 Russell Wilson, Sea QB
93 Mike Williams, TB WR Starting Week 1
100 Jared Cook, StL TE
109 Josh Gordon, Cle WR
116 Justin Blackmon, Jac WR
125 Kenbrell Thompkins, NE WR
132 Patriots D/ST D/ST Starting Week 1
141 Randy Bullock, Hou K Starting Week 1

I normally wouldn't draft 2 TEs in a situation where my first one is a very good one. However its an 8 man league, so the FA pool for WR/RB was about the same as what I could have drafted at that point, so I decided to go for an upside TE in case he hits bigs and/or Davis gets hurt.

In a draft where you have the chance to start 4 rb's , you sir, hit the jackpot. That strength means you had to take a loss somewhere else on your roster and that looks like wr#3 to me.(Be it Garcon or Williams - they're good not great players.) I like blackmon after his 4 game suspension and i'm ok with gordon whom a lot of people are talking up right now.)

I understand your line of thinking for te#2 (cook) though I myself would use the spot for another wr with potential. To me this is the baggage on your roster. I would almost argue you carry kapernick OR wilson but not both after the first couple of games. You might be able to trade 1 of those qb's plus maybe Williams for a top teir wr. Just something to think about.

All in all good job. The martin, mccoy, wilson, jones-drew combo is freaking sick. If kap does his part (say 3600 yards passing -21tds-15 ints- 400 yards rushing ) you should be in great shape. The kap/v davis double dip isn't exactly brady-welker but it shouldn't hurt. Again, keep your eyes open for wr's in free agency. Overall, i'd be thrilled with your roster.

amazing80
09-01-2013, 04:52 PM
what do you guys think of my fantasy team

Drew Brees
Trent Richardson
Chris Johnson
Andre Johnson
Marques Colston
Greg Olsen
Ryan Matthews
Colts D (I play defenses by the week and they play Oakland week one lol)
Blair Walsh

Aaron Dobson
Steve Johnson
Tavon Austin
Joique Bell
Cordarelle Patterson
Ronnie Hillman
Alfonson Smith

10 team league PPR

powda
09-01-2013, 05:00 PM

Drew Brees
Trent Richardson
Chris Johnson
Andre Johnson
Marques Colston
Greg Olsen
Ryan Matthews
Blair Walsh

Aaron Dobson
Steve Johnson
Tavon Austin
Joique Bell
Cordarelle Patterson
Ronnie Hillman
Alfonson Smith

10 team league PPR

What are your starter/roster requirements? What are your league scoring rules?

Mari-OWNED!
09-01-2013, 08:25 PM
10 Team PPR league. (Slotted 8th)

Start
QB
3WR
2RB
TE
RB/WR
K
D/ST

6 Bench

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Jay Cutler
WR: Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker, Anquan Boldin, Ryan Broyles, Cordarrelle Patterson
RB: Jamaal Charles, Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles, Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen
TE: Jermichael Finley, Brandon Myers
K: Randy Bullock
D/ST: St. Louis Rams

1st Round - Jamaal Charles
2nd Round - Brandon Marshall
3rd Round - Reggie Bush
4th Round - Wes Welker
5th Round - Colin Kaepernick
6th Round - Darren Sproles
7th Round - Lamar Miller
8th Round - Anquan Boldin
9th Round - St. Louis Rams
10th Round - Jermichael Finley
11th Round - Shane Vereen
12th Round - Ryan Broyles
13th Round - Randy Bullock
14th Round - Brandon Myers
15th Round - Cordarrelle Patterson
16th Round - Jay Cutler

amazing80
09-02-2013, 08:13 AM
What are your starter/roster requirements? What are your league scoring rules?

starters are on top qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, flex (which can be te,rb or wr), te, def, k, 6 bench

standard scoring, plus 1 point per catch

powda
09-02-2013, 09:26 AM

Drew Brees
Trent Richardson
Chris Johnson
Andre Johnson
Marques Colston
Greg Olsen
Ryan Matthews
Blair Walsh

Aaron Dobson
Steve Johnson
Tavon Austin
Joique Bell
Cordarelle Patterson
Ronnie Hillman
Alfonson Smith

10 team league PPR

I like brees/richardson/aj a lot. Your roster could turn out great ,but I see one glaring problem: Ryan Matthews is your flex (or Stevie Johnson.) You have very little roster depth and counting on Matthews could haunt you.

If you can solidify that flex spot and add a little more depth you might make a deep run in the playoffs because the rest of your starters are really strong. Watch that waiver wire and good luck.

powda
09-02-2013, 09:46 AM

Start
QB
3WR
2RB
TE
RB/WR
K
D/ST

6 Bench

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Jay Cutler
WR: Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker, Anquan Boldin, Ryan Broyles, Cordarrelle Patterson
RB: Jamaal Charles, Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles, Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen
TE: Jermichael Finley, Brandon Myers
D/ST: St. Louis Rams

1st Round - Jamaal Charles
2nd Round - Brandon Marshall
3rd Round - Reggie Bush
4th Round - Wes Welker
5th Round - Colin Kaepernick
6th Round - Darren Sproles
7th Round - Lamar Miller
8th Round - Anquan Boldin
9th Round - St. Louis Rams
10th Round - Jermichael Finley
11th Round - Shane Vereen
12th Round - Ryan Broyles
13th Round - Randy Bullock
14th Round - Brandon Myers
15th Round - Cordarrelle Patterson
16th Round - Jay Cutler

Your #3 starting wr looks like a weakness on this roster. I dunno, I just dont trust a. bolden to put up good weekly numbers. With crabtree out this year though I could be wrong. I'd keep a close eye on what kinda production you get out of that spot.

In a ppr league the combo of charles/bush/spoles could be deadly for your opponents. Those backs always put up strong receiving stats.

If I had this roster and I had to make room for new players i'd consider cutting someone like cutler, broyles, or 1 of the 2 te's (whichever one doesn't pan out.) Good job and good luck.

Playoffs
09-02-2013, 09:59 AM
what do you guys think of my fantasy teamNice. Starting QB/RBs tough to beat. Health concerns with Colston/Matthews. Do not let go of Joique Bell. He's going to contribute this year. Sleepy good.

Nailed the PPR monster RBs in Sproles/Bush. Love Marshall, hope this hip thing isn't going to be a problem. I'd look for some depth behind Welker if he gets hurt.

Both teams, keep an eye on Zach Sudfeld in NE week 1, Kenbrell Thompkins, Kenny Stills, Reuben Randle. Sleepers.

Seeing a lot of love for Bullock here.
http://1389blog.com/pix/Field-goal-smiley.gif

Heath Shuler
09-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Great drafts. I actually like your league #2 players as much or more because of the forte/rice/gore combo (assuming romo has his normal season.) Both rosters should get you in the playoffs and 1 of the 2 could very likely get you a championship. Your league #1 rb depth and league #2 wr/te flex are the only things I see concerning. Good luck and great job bro.

Thanks. Yep I definitely have all my eggs in the Adrian Peterson basket.

TEXANRED
09-02-2013, 08:17 PM
QB Russell Wilson, Sea QBRecent News

RB Doug Martin, TB RB P

RB Chris Johnson, Ten RBRecent News

WR Julio Jones, Atl WR

WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR

TE Jason Witten, Dal TE

FLEX Mike Wallace, Mia WR

D/ST 49ers D/ST D/ST

K Rob Bironas, Ten K

BENCH
Bench Owen Daniels, Hou TE

Bench Kenny Britt, Ten WR P

Bench Fred Jackson, Buf RB P

Bench Martellus Bennett, Chi TE

Bench Josh Gordon, Cle WR SSPDRecent News

Bench Sam Bradford, StL QB

Bench Jay Cutler, Chi QB

SCOTTexans
09-03-2013, 10:57 PM

RB Doug Martin, TB RB P

WR Julio Jones, Atl WR

WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR

TE Jason Witten, Dal TE

FLEX Mike Wallace, Mia WR

D/ST 49ers D/ST D/ST

K Rob Bironas, Ten K

BENCH
Bench Owen Daniels, Hou TE

Bench Kenny Britt, Ten WR P

Bench Fred Jackson, Buf RB P

Bench Martellus Bennett, Chi TE

Bench Josh Gordon, Cle WR SSPDRecent News

Bench Sam Bradford, StL QB

Bench Jay Cutler, Chi QB

I like it... this is almost identical to one of my leagues

SCOTTexans
09-03-2013, 11:10 PM
My Money League

QB - Russell Wilson
RB - Doug Martin
RB - Matt Forte
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Dwyane Bowe
TE - Jason Witten
FLEX - Torrey Smith
DEF - Bengals
K - Garret Hartley

Bench

Shane Vereen
Chris Givens
Bernard Pierce
Golden Tate
Brian Harline
Kendal Wright
Josh Freeman

Also - A guy auto drafted Daryl Richardson and Le'veon Bell and cut them on day one....

I have these trades on waivers

Kendal Wright - Daryl Richardson
Josh Freeman - Le'veon Bell

Maybe i can snag one of them... :evil:

Speedy
09-03-2013, 11:22 PM
16 team PPR league, starting 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 D, 4 bench.
I had the 2nd pick.

QB - Dalton(7th)
QB - Freeman (10th)
RB - Martin (1st)
RB - Wilson (3rd)
RB - Quizz Rodgers (10th)
WR - Bryant (2nd)
WR - Colston (4th)
WR - Heyward-Bey (11th)
TE - Daniels (5th)
K - Walsh (8th)
DEF - Denver (6th)

I know this isn't your typical format where you start multiple backs and receivers, but there were 7 QBs taken in the 1st round. Is that typical in a PPR league? The run on defenses started in the 5th.

Brandon420tx
09-04-2013, 04:42 AM
A lot of people on this board got Doug Martin

SCOTTexans
09-04-2013, 09:06 AM
A lot of people on this board got Doug Martin

He was a Projected 2 to 3rd overall pick but because of his head hit he dropped to 7th in most of my leagues...

Hell yeah im gonna get him

I had the 2nd pick.

QB - Dalton(7th)
QB - Freeman (10th)
RB - Martin (1st)
RB - Wilson (3rd)
RB - Quizz Rodgers (10th)
WR - Bryant (2nd)
WR - Colston (4th)
WR - Heyward-Bey (11th)
TE - Daniels (5th)
K - Walsh (8th)
DEF - Denver (6th)

I know this isn't your typical format where you start multiple backs and receivers, but there were 7 QBs taken in the 1st round. Is that typical in a PPR league? The run on defenses started in the 5th.

Due to the format of your league i like your RBs and WRs. Any other format there is not enough depth. I have dalton as a solid back-up and potential sleeper but not a solid starter but drafting in a 16 team league has to be tough

Playoffs
09-04-2013, 09:38 AM

RB Doug Martin, TB RB P

WR Julio Jones, Atl WR

WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR ...Very nice. I'd look for RB depth early on waiver wire.

My Money League
...Schwing, great draft. If you can get Richardson & Bell that would be huge.

...there were 7 QBs taken in the 1st round. Is that typical in a PPR league? The run on defenses started in the 5th.Very unusual starters. QBs & DEFs will have more relative weight because of the limit on RBs & WRs. It's important to know the drafting tendencies of your league -- first year, you kinda follow along.

Doppelganger
09-05-2013, 02:23 PM
8 team league on yahoo. Mostly regular scoring except:

1. 2 individual Defensive players rather than 0
2. 2 WRs rather than 3.
3. 1 Flex W/R rather than 0.
4. 1 Flex W/R/T rather than 0.

Draft was last night, 3 people attended and 5 autopicked.

Here is my team:

QB: Peyton Manning
WR: Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe
RB:LeSean McCoy, Alfred Morris
TE: Rob Gronkowski
W/R: David Wilson(RB)
W/R/T: Steven Jackson

Bench:Lamar Miller(RB), Reggie Wayne (WR), Wes Welker (WR), Andrew Luck (QB), Ben Tate (RB), Mike Wallace (WR)

Def: Cincinatti
D: James Laurinatis, J.J. Watt

My strategy was to load up on RBs high and often. Since we play with 4 potential RBs every week, I wanted to grab good ones. As a result I think I have a very weak WR and potentially very weak TE group. In fact the only TE i have is Gronk at the moment. QBs seem ok with Peyton, but I am not sure how Luck will do. I think he will have a lot of short passes, but its unknown if that will translate FFB wise.

Comments?

SCOTTexans
09-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Comments?

Thats a great draft with great starter worthy depth... Wayne and Miller are most peoples starters.

I believe Morris will be a top 5 RB this yr. So much potential...

powda
09-05-2013, 08:10 PM
8 team league on yahoo. Mostly regular scoring except:

1. 2 individual Defensive players rather than 0
2. 2 WRs rather than 3.
3. 1 Flex W/R rather than 0.
4. 1 Flex W/R/T rather than 0.

Draft was last night, 3 people attended and 5 autopicked.

Here is my team:

QB: Peyton Manning
WR: Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe
RB:LeSean McCoy, Alfred Morris
TE: Rob Gronkowski
W/R: David Wilson(RB)
W/R/T: Steven Jackson

Bench:Lamar Miller(RB), Reggie Wayne (WR), Wes Welker (WR), Andrew Luck (QB), Ben Tate (RB), Mike Wallace (WR)

Def: Cincinatti
D: James Laurinatis, J.J. Watt

My strategy was to load up on RBs high and often. Since we play with 4 potential RBs every week, I wanted to grab good ones. As a result I think I have a very weak WR and potentially very weak TE group. In fact the only TE i have is Gronk at the moment. QBs seem ok with Peyton, but I am not sure how Luck will do. I think he will have a lot of short passes, but its unknown if that will translate FFB wise.

Comments?

Great draft and you should have a very good season. I'd personally start wayne or welker over bowe without a doubt.

If your defensive players are scored by tackles and assists your best bet is probably a linebacker that never leaves the field. With this roster, your chances look like they rest on injuries and roster management, because the talent is there. Good luck.

Doppelganger
09-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Great draft and you should have a very good season. I'd personally start wayne or welker over bowe without a doubt.

If your defensive players are scored by tackles and assists your best bet is probably a linebacker that never leaves the field. With this roster, your chances look like they rest on injuries and roster management, because the talent is there. Good luck.

Thanks! I was fiddling back and forth between Bowie as a starter or bench playr. I think I will ride with Wayne ber him this week.

I thought about having a lb tackling machine like laurinitis and luke kechly but i decided to take a chance and roll the dice on watt.

Doppelganger
09-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Thats a great draft with great starter worthy depth... Wayne and Miller are most peoples starters.

I believe Morris will be a top 5 RB this yr. So much potential...

I like Morris because I think shanahan will try to keep RG3 healthy. I expect more swing passes, screens, and runs to Morris this year.

Playoffs
09-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Performance non-PPR, scoring. 8 teams, established 1984.

R Griffin III, M Vick
D Martin, T Richardson, S Ridley, L Miller, S Vereen
L Fitzgerald, V Jackson, H Nicks, S Smith, J Gordon
J Graham
S Gostkowski
Broncos, Packers

Going to push for a stud WR1 trade, and will be actively trading around defenses.

Playoffs
09-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Well, there's always next week. :lol:

Manning/Demaryius :wadepalm:

b0ng
09-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Performance non-PPR, scoring. 8 teams, established 1984.

R Griffin III, M Vick
D Martin, T Richardson, S Ridley, L Miller, S Vereen
L Fitzgerald, V Jackson, H Nicks, S Smith, J Gordon
J Graham
S Gostkowski
Broncos, Packers

Going to push for a stud WR1 trade, and will be actively trading around defenses.

You might want to see if there are more "stable" QB2 options just in case (somebody who never gets hurt like maybe Eli, or Andy Dalton). Not sure about having 2 defenses either, I like to wait to draft defense and kicker until the last 2 rounds.

If you cant find a stud WR1 without trading Martin or Richardson I would do it, otherwise standing pat wouldn't be the worst ever. Your WR group is still really good, especially when Gordon comes back.

Heath Shuler
12-24-2013, 05:00 AM
Start:
1qb
1rb
2wr
1te
1te rb or wr
1 def/st
1 k

League 2 PPR, 12 teams
Start:
1qb
2rb
2wr
1wr/te
1d/st

League 1. I would have won it all but Jamal Charles sent me to the 3rd place game. 10-3, 3rd place overall.

My final lineup:
T. Brady QB -
A. Peterson RB -
E. Decker WR -
A. Green WR -
J. Graham TE -
B. Marshall WR - flex
S. Gostkowski K -
49ers D/ST

bench:
C. Ogbonnaya RB
T. Gerhart RB
C. Shorts WR
M. Colston WR
D. Walker TE
R. Fitzpatrick QB
Chiefs D/ST

-I traded Z Stacy for Brandon Marshall
-I dumped Green Bay for KC D/ST, then pickup 9ers when someone dropped them
-I rode Peterson, but when he and Gerhart couldn't go I was stuck.
-Stacy and KC were my best pick ups

League 2
I won it all. 9-4, 1st place overall.

final lineup:
Tony Romo DAL QB
Matt Forte CHI RB
Zac Stacy STL RB
Brandon Marshall CHI WR
Josh Gordon CLE WR
Keenan Allen SDG WR
Dan Bailey DAL K
New England Patriots NWE D/ST

bench:
Mike Glennon, QB
Frank Gore, RB
Ray Rice, RB
Victor Cruz, WR
Matt Bryant, K

-I was sweating P Manning in the championship game but the rest of my opponents lineup was pretty weak.
-My best pickups were Keenan Allen and Zac Stacy

All in all in was a pretty good year. It will be weird w/out fantasy football this coming weekend.

Because it's never too early:
Early 2014 Fantasy Football Rankings
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/12/20/early-2014-fantasy-football-rankings/

I hope everyone had a successful year.

TexansFTW
12-26-2013, 05:28 PM
never too early.

I wish they had one of these for PPR.

Nick Foles at #4 is crazy, but it makes complete sense. I told myself I would do everything I could to target him in the 5th round next year, but it doesn't look like he will make it that far next year.