PDA

View Full Version : Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

EllisUnit
09-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Yes they do and still waiting for you to produce 1 to back up what
you claim the Texans accomplished

Are we talking rescent accomplishments or 1990 accomplishmnets. cause we can compare the recent ones, we werent around in the 90s so no comparison.

We win the modern day accomplishment though. Not a mobardi yet, but still more than you !

Wolf
09-08-2013, 02:09 PM
:yawn:

I see you never acknowledged 1960,1961 from pages ago

Showtime100
09-08-2013, 02:15 PM
:yawn:

I see you never acknowledged 1960,1961 from pages ago

Unless I overlooked it he never acknowledged the crime rate among Dallas Cowboys, either.

PapaL
09-08-2013, 08:27 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/09/agabuty3.jpg

EllisUnit
09-08-2013, 08:37 PM
No kidding there was no such thing as the Houston Texans back in the 90's
but for all your talk about your "present" day accomplishments

I expect to see a Lombardi title some where in that argument in order
to back up all these claims

because with out 1, all I see are a bunch of loud mouths talking out
their ass as though the world is supposed to be impressed at you
winning a few games, winning a division title and then losing after
the wild card rd of the playoffs

And for the record that is not being better, that's being the same as
everyone else who didn't get to say their team won the super bowl
that year

Please show me what you have accomplished since we have been in the NFL, pretty simple. Now please list all your accomplishments since 2002.

PapaL
09-08-2013, 10:02 PM
If you scared, throw at Church.
70 yard TD for Victor Cruz.

StarStruck
09-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Appreciate the contribution, Church. Seems all communication came to an abrupt halt. Who won?

powda
09-09-2013, 01:07 AM
Appreciate the contribution, Church. Seems all communication came to an abrupt halt. Who won?

You won because the giants sucked, not because the cowboys were good. 5-6 turnovers? I know a win is a win and i'll give credit where due but looking at the score and watching the game were separate stories. Even cowboy nation ought to admit they should've won by more. Tony's ribs are probably cracked and claborn could have a long term injury. Kudos on your first win over the giants in 5 trys at your stadium.

2 turnovers for td's aren't going to happen every week. I don't have to be Mrs. Cleo to know that.

StarStruck
09-09-2013, 01:22 AM
You won because the giants sucked, not because the cowboys were good. 5-6 turnovers? I know a win is a win and i'll give credit where due but looking at the score and watching the game were separate stories. Even cowboy nation ought to admit they should've won by more. Tony's ribs are probably cracked and claborn could have a long term injury. Kudos on your first win over the giants in 5 trys at your stadium.

2 turnovers for td's aren't going to happen every week. I don't have to be Mrs. Cleo to know that.

Thank you kindly. I really don't know why I'm still awake since I feel like I just got off work and it's almost time to go back. I want to see more out of our offense, but I like what I see on D and the O Line over past years. One game at a time, but at least the Giant's curse of owning us at home has ended.

It was a hard decision to sell my tickets, but unlike Glass Half Full, I couldn't take a Monday off in September, but I will cash in asap and should be in Arlington and New Orleans for the remaining games.

Looking forward to a big Texans win tonight!

Mr teX
09-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Agreed Dallas was gift wrapped a few early but despite a few
mistakes not bad overall on the win

sad, but i agree. They looked like they had a plan on offense instead of the usual..which is letting Romo run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

The defense looked fired up.

Still, it was a little hard to tell if it was The cowboys looking that much better, or the Giants just looking that inept. David Wilson just needs to go ahead & file his retirement papers now.

Showtime100
09-09-2013, 04:46 PM
All trash-talking aside, you take the wins when you get them and make no apologies. The Cowboys will take the win just like we would.

In the NFC East, as it is in 2013, this could be a game many look back on after all is said and done.

HoustonFrog
09-10-2013, 12:01 PM
All trash-talking aside, you take the wins when you get them and make no apologies. The Cowboys will take the win just like we would.

In the NFC East, as it is in 2013, this could be a game many look back on after all is said and done.

Yup!

This thread cracks me up. As a long time Cowboy fan that has frequented here for years and years, the bad jokes never get old. Someone said a few pages back that this has always been a one sided hatred and its so true. I'll never get it.

I wouldn't say a game is gift wrapped if the defense is causing turnovers. If Romo had thrown those passes it would be more the Giants D took over. Give credit. I predicted .500 for my Boys but we will see. Could be an interesting year.

TEXANRED
09-10-2013, 12:44 PM
The funniest thing in this thread is texascowboy.

Playoffs
09-10-2013, 12:57 PM
The funniest thing in this thread is texascowboy.

Thread title should be changed to "Lets make fun of texancowboy...." http://www.fullsizechevy.com/gmcjoe/smilies/poke_turd.gif

Dude can't find a cowgirls forum that'll have him, so he posts 100+ posts in this topic. Myopic ancient gasbag. http://www.nublive.com/forum/images/smilies/old_man_smiley.gif

:spit:

It's a shame what Jerruh has done to the 'Boys. All motivated by Jimmuh's truth-telling:

Jimmy Johnson sets record straight about his time with Cowboys: ‘I had complete and total responsibility over the football operation,’ not Jerry Jones (http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2012/11/jimmy-johnson-sets-record-straight-about-his-time-with-cowboys-i-had-complete-and-total-responsibility-over-the-football-operation-not-jerry-jones.html/)

StarStruck
09-10-2013, 06:26 PM
It's not that I can't find a Cowboys forum to post at!
it's the fact I find them as delusional as you and that
is what keeps me coming back time and time again

entertainment nothing more

You have delusional fans from each team, but if you look hard enough you will find some that provide some good insight. Two of my favorites that I look forward to reading every week are Mexicanmaruader's Logical Posts on The Ranch, and John Shango, TDCS.TV. There are others, but I like tha balance that both provide including the good, bad and the ugly.

MightyTExan
09-11-2013, 11:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IuxdMDc.jpg

MightyTExan
09-11-2013, 06:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zXN9ESi.jpg

EllisUnit
09-11-2013, 08:09 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2j4yikh.jpg

i have one i bought at an antique store, looked like yalls last one, so boom. i'll keep on talking

Wolf
09-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Should No **** talking if someone on the team has a experienced a Lombardi . Hell in this case some playoff wins

I give it to TC he has seen the days of trophies with in the organization However no one on the cowboys have besides garret and some coaches...same goes with the the Texans besides Kubiak

Wolf
09-11-2013, 10:05 PM
What do you call a Texan with a Lombardi title?

a thief

With a history like ours sure makes you proud to know that
you can watch it over and over and never once be disappointed

If only history could give a little handicap bonus score to the team now

False Start
09-11-2013, 10:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oeJBx9V.gif

:backsout:

Texan_Bill
09-11-2013, 10:14 PM
If he's Uncle Rico can I be Pedro? :kitten:

Vote for Pedro!!

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/uploads/images/article-images/efren_ramirez_and_pedro_in_napoleon_dynamite.jpg

Texan_Bill
09-11-2013, 10:17 PM
That picture ^^^^^^^^^^

Looks a lot like Jesse and I! :lol:

Dread-Head
09-12-2013, 11:35 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2j4yikh.jpg

:soapbox: Since the Houston Texans have become a franchise your team has YET to add another of those illustrious trophies :trophy: to it's collection. I've no doubt that the Cowgirls can return to their former glory. Why don't you guys just trade Hershel Walker to the Minesota Vikings for 8 first round draft picks again...oh WAIT. No one would be STUPID enough to make a BONEHEADED move like THAT again. My bad. Incidentally...the STEELERS still have Six of these :trophy: :thinking: Does that make THEM America's team? They still have a couple of guys on the roster who were PLAYING when they won their last two.

gwallaia
09-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Is this childish thread still going?

Is anybody winning yet or is it still a tie for last place?

DBCooper
09-12-2013, 01:04 PM
Is this childish thread still going?

Is anybody winning yet or is it still a tie for last place?

We are still trying to figure out if TexasCowboy can figure out the difference between being a good team TODAY and being a good team historically.

My vote is on not.

StarStruck
09-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Serious question. This is based on my interest in certain football teams. Either I don't root for certain teams such as our division rivals, or who is playing against the Cowboys on any given gameday, or others no interest one way or the other, but will watch a game because it's football. Now to what I don't understand is all the hate for the Cowboys, the fact that they haven't accomplished but a couple of post season wins, yet trying to secure a ticket anywhere they are playing is only second in cost to the Super Bowl. Why??? Fans paying in excess of $200 a ticket to see us lose isn't a good answer, IMHO.

Now, are there any haters out there willing to sell me their ticket for the Saints Cowboys game at face value, just because?

Exascor
09-12-2013, 01:37 PM
I'll figure that out when you figure out it still takes a Lombardi title in order
to make you good and worthy to talk
Is Italy still a superpower because they were an empire once? The past is the past. Celebrate your place in history but understand your place in present time.

DBCooper
09-12-2013, 01:58 PM
I'll figure that out when you figure out it still takes a Lombardi title in order

I chuckle every time I see "The Realist" next to your name!

Lol

PapaL
09-12-2013, 02:14 PM
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/papalrodz/Junk/photo.jpg

PapaL
09-12-2013, 02:15 PM
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/papalrodz/Junk/IMG_0879.png

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/papalrodz/Junk/34625626.jpg

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/papalrodz/Junk/13-1-1.png

PapaL
09-12-2013, 02:16 PM
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/papalrodz/Junk/13-1.jpg

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/papalrodz/Junk/1232423432.png

Dread-Head
09-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Let's get one thing straight,

Pittsburgh doesn't need you pimping their Lombardi trophies for them....

After the Oilers left and local media tried to SHOVE your team down my throat I became a Steeler fan. The Nation got bumped to my #2 Team AFTER the Texans whipped some Cowboy @SS at their debut. My #3 Team is WHOEVER is playing the Cowboys this week.

..and no that does not make them America's Team because of the fact they won 6

:thinking: Oh that's right...that just makes them Better than YOU! Also please post the date and actual tallies of the election in which your Cowgirls became "America's Team." I don't remember voting in it. Incidentally baby 6 > 5. Argue with ME all you want but you can't argue with mathematics.

now, Regardless of what Dallas has failed to add since the Texans first came into the league, it doesn't stop people from looking upon Dallas as a winner, the same way they looked upon Dallas as a winner after Staubach retired,

Despite my LOATHING of the Cowgirls as a GROUP I tip my hat to Mr. Staubach as the great athlete, leader and American he is. The Landry Cowboys and the current incarnation are TOTALLY different organization. Coach Landry was a legendary ICON worthy of the respect and dignity with which he carried himself. The organization crafted by Jerrah takes a DUMP on the fine organization that Landry helped to create. You can dispute that all you like but DEEP down you know it's true.

and in the same manner after Aikman retired

Were I to look at the Cowboys of the 1990s, Daryl "Moose" Johnson and Mr. Troy Aikman are the two shining diamonds shining in the midst of an ENORMOUS Cowpie. Aikman and the Moose had class and were great competitors and great guys on and off the field. They SEEMED to be the only two guys on that team who weren't either complete a-holes or under arrest for something.

but the fact remains!!!! your Texans don't have anything to brag about overall, playoff wins, division titles are old hat, non impressive to some one who's been around long enough to see all that sort of stuff For you? that maybe exciting and worth getting a hard on over!! but until I see a Lombardi title in Houston don't expect to be given praise for doing nothing

:popcorn: In the words of the great Samuel Jackson: "Oh you were finished? Well then allow me to retort." Look at the first TWELVE YEARS of the existence of your Cowgirls. How many Lombardis did they win. Let me answer that for you Zero! Last year when my Texans were IN the playoffs your Cowboys were AT HOME WATCHING THEM ON TV. In fact EACH time the Texans have been in a playoff game the Cowboys have been either watching from the stands or on TV. If you want to live in the Glory days of the 1970s or the cocaine fueled 1990s go right ahead. Funny thing about living in the past, there's no FUTURE in it. The Texans don't have a Lombardi YET...but lets not get it twisted, they'll have one a damned sight sooner than your Cowgirls will get their next one. But, congrats on being a fan of what has to be the 4th greatest dynasty in football behind the Steeler Nation, Cheeseheads and 9ers.

Dread-Head
09-12-2013, 02:56 PM

...yeah yeah. And when they DO get one you and the other cats livin' in the past will say..."Well when you get FOUR MORE we'll consider respecting you..." or some other lame bull isht.

thunderkyss
09-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Raise your hand if your team are dogs to last year's 2-14 Kansas City Chiefs.

Exascor
09-12-2013, 03:20 PM
There (Cowboys) place in present time is irrelevant As long as we all agree that they are irrelevant now we're good.

Dread-Head
09-12-2013, 03:25 PM
There place in present time is irrelevant again and due understand
this?

if this were 1960 or if Dallas was just entering into the league like
you did in 02...you'd have a point!!! but the fact is this is not the
early 60's or 2002

Dallas is 53 years old has a long history and no amount of
being stuck in the present day events..matters against the
annals of history

What do:

The Babylonians

Sumarians

Persians

Carthagenians

Spartans

Romans

Byzantines

Mongols

Khmer

and

Dallas Cowboys all have in common? They all have a GREAT HISTORY and all had EMPIRES.

Got a poem for ya bruh:

" I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
`My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away".

Wait...let me update Shelly's work:

I met a traveller from the metroplex
Who said: "Four vast trophies
`My name is Jerrah Jones, King of Kings:
Look on my team, ye mighty, and despair!'

StarStruck
09-12-2013, 03:42 PM
What do:

The Babylonians

Sumarians

Persians

Carthagenians

Spartans

Romans

Byzantines

Mongols

Khmer

and

Dallas Cowboys all have in common? They all have a GREAT HISTORY and all had EMPIRES.

Got a poem for ya bruh:

" I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
`My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'

Wait...let me update Shelly's work:

I met a traveller from the metroplex
Who said: "Four vast trophies
`My name is Jerrah Jones, King of Kings:
Look on my team, ye mighty, and despair!'

Ok Dread, this amounts to three pages and all I asked was the answer to one simple question and I'm ignored. What gives?

Dread-Head
09-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Ok Dread, this amounts to three pages and all I asked was the answer to one simple question and I'm ignored. What gives?

Ma'am if I had the tickets in question, I'd most certainly let you have them at face value. :tiphat:

EllisUnit
09-12-2013, 05:51 PM
If Ray Lewis came to the Texans and Houston failed to win a Lombardi
title does he go and brag about his 2 rings to the rest of the team?

No, he doesn't because of the fact he doesn't want to make the
rest of the team feel bad!!!

but on the other hand,

He also doesn't want his current teammates feeling like world
beaters when in fact they aren't! and so he may remind them
that while they did do a few things right

they also failed to win the super bowl and that the only
thing they can do? is try again next year

That is called humility not grab-assing and trying to turn
something into it's not meant to be

and this what fans need to learn

you know what else fans need to learn, if you dont want to get bit stay out of the kennel.

You come to our message board, fans of the houston texans message board and expect what ? I have an idea if you do not like the fact that we think,,,no no no the fact that the houston texans are better than your modern day cowboys then simply dont come in here and read it.

Simple as that until then u can pray every week that every other QB is as thoughtful as Eli Manning was to you in game 1. 3 turnovers turned into 3 whooping points. Whew...

FirstTexansFan
09-12-2013, 06:10 PM
http://www.godblessedtexas.net/images/prayer.jpg

paycheck71
09-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Serious question. This is based on my interest in certain football teams. Either I don't root for certain teams such as our division rivals, or who is playing against the Cowboys on any given gameday, or others no interest one way or the other, but will watch a game because it's football. Now to what I don't understand is all the hate for the Cowboys, the fact that they haven't accomplished but a couple of post season wins, yet trying to secure a ticket anywhere they are playing is only second in cost to the Super Bowl. Why??? Fans paying in excess of $200 a ticket to see us lose isn't a good answer, IMHO.

Now, are there any haters out there willing to sell me their ticket for the Saints Cowboys game at face value, just because?

I don't have any Saints-Cowboys tickets for you, but I think the answer to your other question is fairly simple... Unless I'm missing something. The Cowboys are an iconic NFL franchise, they have a rich history and a TON of fans everywhere. They also get a TON of coverage on all the networks, they always max out on the # of prime time games allowed per season, so naturally, the games they play are going to be in demand as long as one of the teams doesn't completely suck. In 2010 I went to the DAL-GB game up in GB with my Cowboy fan friends (that was the game that got Wade fired). We paid around $200 per ticket in August, the Cowboys went 1-7 to start the season, and by the game day, the tickets could have been had for under $100.

And since this is supposed to be a Cowboy bashing thread, most Cowboy fans (those that have no ties to the Dallas area) are front runners who probably also root for Yankees, Lakers/Heat, and Red Wings.

Heath Shuler
09-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Dallas is 53 years old has a long history and no amount of
being stuck in the present day events..matters against the
annals of history

Seriously, do you have ANY idea how ass backwards this is............"stuck in the present"??????????

EllisUnit
09-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Ok cowboys lover here is confusing me

If this were 1960 or if Dallas was just entering into the league like
you did in 02...you'd have a point!!! but the fact is this is not the
early 60's or 2002

So if he would have a point then how can you compare the texans and the cowboys ? Is this an example of the double standard rule ?

Ok do you think "anyone" really cares about your last superbowl 20 years ago ? So if a team is 12-4 and your team is 1-15 then your team is still better because your Lombardi from before cell phones were apart of peoples everday lives ?

You pretty much contradict yourself with every other post you make

StarStruck
09-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Ok cowboys lover here is confusing me

So if he would have a point then how can you compare the texans and the cowboys ? Is this an example of the double standard rule ?

Ok do you think "anyone" really cares about your last superbowl 20 years ago ? So if a team is 12-4 and your team is 1-15 then your team is still better because your Lombardi from before cell phones were apart of peoples everday lives ?

You pretty much contradict yourself with every other post you make

TexanCowboy can handle what he speaks. Personally as an answer to your questions. I don't compare the two teams period.

Does "anyone" really care about last superbowl 20 years ago? Other than Cowboys considering the good old days, no and don't expect fans from another team to care. That's family business.

I find it somewhat amusing to try to explain to non family members why we are what we are. Most people are in the here and now and all it takes to switch teams are consecutive losses or relocating to another city with a team. But Cowboys, north, south, east and west globally are firmly planted to cheer, cry, whine, and back to hope our team will get through the rough times.

Do you ever notice the look on Cowboys fans face when the Texans are jumping up like Jack In The Box shouting Cowboys suck, Yea Cowboys are losing. Does the expression appear as though they wish they had a can of Off? :)

thunderkyss
09-12-2013, 09:51 PM
I find it somewhat amusing to try to explain to non family members why we are what we are. Most people are in the here and now and all it takes to switch teams are consecutive losses or relocating to another city with a team. But Cowboys, north, south, east and west globally are firmly planted to cheer, cry, whine, and back to hope our team will get through the rough times.

What's worse than a Cowboy fan, is a Cowboy fan who disassociates himself from the current team. They're like Vince Young's friends when he's got money.

StarStruck
09-12-2013, 10:46 PM
What's worse than a Cowboy fan, is a Cowboy fan who disassociates himself from the current team. They're like Vince Young's friends when he's got money.

That's an interesting group from any team, lol.

I ran across the following headline jokes and lol. The Dallas Cowboys are a joke.
Have you seen the new ABC comedy? Thirtysomething, Cowboys 0.
Know why Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys? He wanted to get as far as possible from professional football. All of these are headlines from 1990. Those are probably some of the same writers that wrote glowing headlines in the mid 90's much like the Saints who were popular for arriving at games with paper bags over their heads, but now all you can hear is who dat.

Things aren't going great with my team, but after surviving 1-15 under new ownership and management in a hostile environment, nothing could get any worse. You know they say what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger or bent but not broken.

Oh someone mentioned that we could end up losing to the Chiefs this weekend. Never think for a moment that serious Cowboys fans are taking this team lightly. The Chiefs and Rams are much improved teams. Really most are looking competitive except Jacksonville at this point.

qqert
09-12-2013, 11:05 PM

lol love this!

EllisUnit
09-13-2013, 12:23 AM
TexanCowboy can handle what he speaks. Personally as an answer to your questions. I don't compare the two teams period.

Does "anyone" really care about last superbowl 20 years ago? Other than Cowboys considering the good old days, no and don't expect fans from another team to care. That's family business.

Do you ever notice the look on Cowboys fans face when the Texans are jumping up like Jack In The Box shouting Cowboys suck, Yea Cowboys are losing. Does the expression appear as though they wish they had a can of Off? :)

Hmmm i have never seen texans fans jumping and shouting the cowboys suck, usually i see cowboys fans doing the face palm saying to them selfs "we suck". :truck:

EllisUnit
09-15-2013, 06:11 PM
Texans win, cowboys lose. Good day !!!

PapaL
09-15-2013, 06:27 PM
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy88/papalrodz/cowboys.png

Showtime100
09-15-2013, 06:38 PM

Here's an oldie but a goodie.....:D

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/ShowtimeN15580/Houston%20Texans/texans-girls-babys.jpg

Dread-Head
09-15-2013, 06:41 PM

Dread-Head's #1 fan because he hates the Cowboys as much as me

:lol: Okay...I gotta say thanks for that. Part of someone's sig is a hell of an honor. If I had a girl half my age with big plastic boobs dancing on me...I'd know what it felt like to be Bill.

Props to the TexasMidnight Cowboy. I still hate his team...but I respect his devotion to them.

Dread-Head
09-15-2013, 06:48 PM

:clap:

:headhurts: Dignity and class...from a COWBOY fan. As usual ma'am, You've left me speechless. If more Cowboy fans were like you I'm relatively sure tha I and others who merely disliked the Cowboys as our state rivals back in the Landry era would not have evolved to full blown haters. :tiphat: Thank you for being the voice of reason Ma'am.

StarStruck
09-15-2013, 07:09 PM
OMG, yes I am die hard true blue Forever! I am embarrassed for the hard working Texan team that must be free of mistakes to keep thousands of so called Texans proud fan from walking out on THEIR team when the chips are down. For those who stayed through thick and thin oh my what a finish!

thunderkyss
09-15-2013, 07:42 PM
http://obtuseobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Lombardi-Trophy.jpg

You can keep trying to convince yourself you are something your
not..but dressing up like Peter Pan doesn't make you Peter Pan

You're like that 40 something old man who never got past his high-school glory days.

thunderkyss
09-15-2013, 07:46 PM
I got past my high school days but I don't get over what
counts and try and replace it with something that at the
end of the year nobody is gonna remember any how since
only 1 team can win the super bowl

No.

You're still stuck in high-school.

Playoffs
09-15-2013, 07:59 PM

Yeah, but 21 years ago the Cowboys were 2-0 at this point.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2t4h7rzoZ1r355ya.gif

GlassHalfFull
09-15-2013, 08:12 PM
No.

Don't feed the troll.

Although, I will admit, he is amusing.

Wolf
09-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Al bundy is all I got for tc

thunderkyss
09-15-2013, 08:49 PM
wrong (no surprise) there but hey everyone's got to
live inside their own head and listen to what the voices
are saying

so don't ever change cause what your voices are telling
you is absolutely correct

You keep talking about winning a trophy 20 years ago. It's like you're bragging about bedding the prom queen still... You're balding now, got the spare tire thing going, hair growing out of your ears. You've got no shot with a halfway decent looking divorcee with 8 kids much less the prom queen.....

but still you brag.

Just like that guy, you don't get it.

thunderkyss
09-15-2013, 08:53 PM
Al bundy is all I got for tc

Bundy knows he has no shot. If a hot woman shows interest in him, he's checking his wallet.

TexasCowboy has no clue. His wallet's gone... probably lost a kidney, but he still thinks there's a chance.

http://img.pandawhale.com/50246-so-youre-saying-theres-a-chanc-toCD.jpeg

Heath Shuler
09-15-2013, 09:05 PM
You keep talking about winning a trophy 20 years ago. It's like you're bragging about bedding the prom queen still... You're balding now, got the spare tire thing going, hair growing out of your ears. You've got no shot with a halfway decent looking divorcee with 8 kids much less the prom queen.....

but still you brag.

Just like that guy, you don't get it.

(I'll answer for cowpoke because he is probably licking his wounds from the latest loss)

But, but, but, you have never got the prom queen so you have no idea what it's like. It doesn't matter how long ago it was. Sorry I can't leave a longer message but I have to go; Bill Clinton is going to be on Arsenio.

Blah, blah, blah, roger staubach, blah, blah, blah, five rings.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/2/21/14/enhanced-buzz-11695-1329854027-22.jpg

Showtime100
09-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Just got to thinking, I really need to get me one of those hair trimmers for the ears.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/ShowtimeN15580/Emoticons/angryy.gif

Showtime100
09-15-2013, 09:34 PM
17 yrs ago not 20 and it doesn't matter if in fact it was 50 yrs
ago when the last time they won 1, the truth of the matter is
all ways going to be the same regardless of the ways you want
to spin it

you win it, you've earned it and no amount of time of spin
doctoring is gonna make it go away any time soon

Time has already made it go away years ago, no spin doctor necessary. The Houston Rockets own two titles. Time has relegated those two trophies to the memory box, never again to be brought up in discussion over who is the better team. Unless, of course, it's all you got and you have no shame.

Wolf
09-15-2013, 09:59 PM
The only thing that went away is the time not the event and what happened
if that was the case 9/11 and other events would not be remembered

And sadly pearl harbor is not remembered as much as 9/11 to many

Showtime100
09-15-2013, 10:03 PM
The only thing that went away is the time not the event and what happened
if that was the case 9/11 and other events would not be remembered

...and we all know that the last Cowboys SB win was an historic event on par with 9/11. :rolleyes:

Come on, man!

You were less bat-sh!t crazy after Dallas wins.

Old School
09-15-2013, 10:45 PM
You can keep trying to convince yourself you are something your
not..but dressing up like Peter Pan doesn't make you Peter Pan...

So... You are saying the Cowboys are like the real Peter Pan? Does that mean they are short, kinda fruity and hangs out with little boys and fairies (Not that there is anything wrong with fairies!)?

thunderkyss
09-15-2013, 10:45 PM
you win it, you've earned it and no amount of time of spin
doctoring is gonna make it go away any time soon

& just like that loser 40 something old guy bragging about going to state with his highschool football team, you've done nothing since.

I've got mad respect for the 1980-1983 Raiders, Tom Flores, & Al Davis. No one can take away what they've done. I'm sure Howie Long, & Marcus Allen cherish their rings & their trophy, but life didn't stop for them. They continued to be the best players they could be & earned a place in the HoF.

If I were to say to them, "The Raiders suck!" They're not going to disagree with me. Even though they were there when they were great, they know a lot has changed since then.

You don't hear Raiders fans talking about, "We won Super Bowl XVIII, therefore we're great even though we haven't seen the play-offs since 2002 when we lost Super Bowl XXXVII"

If I were to say the Saints suck.... they're not yapping about the Super Bowl they won in 2009. Like the Raiders fans, they're in the hear & now. They'll talk smack about how they're going to whup our butts even though they suck....

Not you.

EllisUnit
09-16-2013, 07:57 AM
You're like that 40 something old man who never got past his high-school glory days.

Uncle Rico could throw a ball clear over the mountains. If coach had only put him in. :cowboy1:

Texas cowboy no matter how many Lombardi trophies you post pictures of on here, nor how many bad physcology refrences you make about the past, no matter how much of a history lesson you give i will still not like, nor respect the cowboys.

Sure you guys had your glory days way back when, and sure you have some old tarnished lombardi trophies sitting in a trophy case that hasnt been opened in almost 20 years.

The fact remains we live for the here and now, the NFL did not stop because the Cowboys won, the NFL did not let yall win with Quincy Carter at QB just because yall are "Americas" team.

Here is the facts....

We are better than you guys now, yes the here and now is all that matter right now. The only time you care about and ponder on the past is when your past is better than the here and now, and in your case i can gracefully agree. Since the texans were founded in 2002 your team has done nothing....NOTHING !!!

Dread-Head
09-16-2013, 11:34 AM

[dons head band and denim vest & picks up telecaster] (singing) "Time slips away and leaves you with nothin' mister but...boring stories Ohhhhh....Glory days! Yeah they pass you by! Glory days! In the wink of a young girl's eye Glory days! Glory da...ay..ay..ays!"

Thunderkyss, I think it's like one of those guys who WAS married to a beautiful woman, HAD a great job, DROVE an expensive car and LIVED in a nice house. It doesn't matter that he's in a homeless shelter NOW..the fact that he HAD all those great things is all that matters because he thinks if he had them once he can get them all back and be right back on top.

Think about it man. If the Texans win it ALL this year he'll say something like "Let me know when ya win four more" or "Congrats on your ONE...we still got five" or "We're still America's team" or "well...we did it first." The Texans will NEVER have his respect even if they win SIX. The Steelers have SIX. He doesn't respect that. The Niners have FIVE and won those five in FIVE TRIPS with the nucleus of ONE team! Does he accept that? No. You're wasting band width arguing with him.

Dread-Head
09-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Still have it and can be viewed at any time can you say the same thing
about the Texans???

answer NO

nothing you do will ever be better than winning a championship

And when the DO win one you'll say something to attempt to diminish it. Yeah yeah. Since you're living in the late 90s let me give you some stock tips...buy lots of Enron and Sherman Leahman Brothers...Oh and lots of GM preferred stock! And whatever you do, DON'T SELL!

gwallaia
09-16-2013, 11:51 AM
:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse

When will this pointless thread end?

StarStruck
09-16-2013, 12:03 PM

NEVER, perhaps?

People only talk about interesting topics, and somehow we continue to make the list.

infantrycak
09-16-2013, 12:05 PM

Thank you. People have been repeating for weeks now. They should save the effort and link to their 1st post.

thunderkyss
09-16-2013, 12:07 PM
nothing you do will ever be better than winning a championship

Nobody said any different.

Saying we are better than the Cowboys isn't saying we've accomplished something greater than winning a championship.

Saying we are better than the Cowboys is saying you just got beat by the 2-14 chiefs... the worst team of 2012, just beat your sorry a55.

thunderkyss
09-16-2013, 12:09 PM
People only talk about interesting topics, and somehow we continue to make the list.

StarStruck, hang in there. Your team is just going through some growing pains right now. I'm sure they'll figure it out & finish strong.

TexasCowboy... your team sucks!!!

StarStruck
09-16-2013, 12:12 PM
StarStruck, hang in there. Your team is just going through some growing pains right now. I'm sure they'll figure it out & finish strong.

TexasCowboy... your team sucks!!!

Hey, Thunder, I do hang in there, as painful as it is indeed I do. I treat my football team the same as my friends, meaning if I like you, we hang through thick and thin.

thunderkyss
09-16-2013, 01:39 PM
Hey, Thunder, I do hang in there, as painful as it is indeed I do. I treat my football team the same as my friends, meaning if I like you, we hang through thick and thin.

Well your friends are lucky. Some folks will ignore their "friends" existence when times are "thin"

Again, think about how small Vince Young's posse is when he's broke. I have no doubt you'd be there supporting him (if he were your friend, I'm not saying that he is)... TexasCowboy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td0DVI6QWWY), he'd act like he didn't know him until the gov't check comes.

PapaL
09-16-2013, 02:02 PM

In 26 seasons after we've won 6 super bowls.

Dread-Head
09-16-2013, 02:26 PM
:soapbox: (ahem) while there might have been some redundancies in the things I've posted, I would like to believe that if nothing else I've made MY inane ramblings AT LEAST entertaining. Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
Dreadford Headdington III

:tiphat:

Dread-Head
09-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Gladly wait till the stocks go down and sell, sell, sell

Loathe your team, but respect your passion and loyalty.

thunderkyss
09-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Star and I cheer for the same team so it can't be both ways

If we're going to continue this conversation, I strongly suggest you invest in a pair of stilts (https://www.google.com/search?q=stilts&safe=off&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=xFI3UubUAqeh2AXG6oGYCw&ved=0CC4Qsxg&biw=1092&bih=544&dpr=1).

Then why do you speak as though you are better???

Because your team sucks... mine doesn't.

and regardless of who they lost
too yesterday afternoon, the fact is even if they won they get no special treatment
as if they just won the super bowl

Now it becomes clearer. Jerrah spends too much time polishing his Lombardies, thinking he gets special treatment because of it.

Ahem... The teams with the most wins get special treatment. They will play for a shiny new trophy that the other teams don't get to play for. Owning one, much less 5 does not get you any special treatment.

thunderkyss
09-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Loathe your team, but respect your passion and loyalty.

Loyalty? That guy is as fair weather as they come. He's waiting for them to win a Championship before he'll claim Romo, Austin, Spears, etc... as Cowboys.

ObsiWan
09-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Young Jerrah Jones shows the inventiveness that made him a rich man

http://assets.amuniversal.com/7e181170674001301b57001dd8b71c47?width=900

Unfortunately, as he repeately continues to demonstrate, even when he has a good thing he never quite knows what to do with it.

:kingkong:

Dread-Head
09-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Loyalty? That guy is as fair weather as they come. He's waiting for them to win a Championship before he'll claim Romo, Austin, Spears, etc... as Cowboys.

Granted he's more obsessed with their History than their present, but that's indicative of Cowboy fans as a whole.

infantrycak
09-16-2013, 05:38 PM
Granted he's more obsessed with their History than their present, but that's indicative of Cowboy fans as a whole.

Not entirely a bad thing - their history was my present as a kid and it was good times. When I turned 18 the Cowboys had missed the playoffs twice (one was the strike year) and had never had a losing record.

thunderkyss
09-16-2013, 07:36 PM

Not entirely a bad thing - their history was my present as a kid and it was good times. When I turned 18 the Cowboys had missed the playoffs twice (one was the strike year) and had never had a losing record.

Y'all do know this is the rivalry, smack talk section of the board right? Not the kiss your a55 section.

thunderkyss
09-16-2013, 07:55 PM
The teams with the most wins don't mean **** lots of teams win,
only 1 takes home that elusive Lombardi title

& Dallas won't be that one team this year, because they suck. Like you, they don't understand you have to string a number of wins together to qualify for championship competition.

That's right I am waiting on them to win a championship before I give them any credit
and no that does not make me fair weather, because regardless of the outcome of the
games every year I still watch

You're fair weather.

I just do not hype mediocrity and try and put it above that which deserves
more credit than winning a few measly games during the regular season or
playoffs

Your fairweathered a55 is stuck in JerrahWorld, where not a GD thing makes sense. No one said anything about hyping mediocrity.

Who do you want by your side?

http://www.missamerica.org/library/images/history/c63b.jpg

Jacquelyn Mayer (Miss America 1963)

Or

http://prod.static.texans.clubs.nfl.com/assets/clubimages/Cheerleaders/2013_squad/CheerProfile_Texana.jpg

Texana?

One of them won a "Championship" 50 years ago. The other is bad a55 today.

In this analogy, the Cowboys & their championships are Jacquelyn Mayer. A badd a55 in her day, her crown can never be taken away from her. The Texans are Texana. Never won a championship, but hands down the better of the two today.

revan
09-16-2013, 08:34 PM
& Dallas won't be that one team this year, because they suck. Like you, they don't understand you have to string a number of wins together to qualify for championship competition.

You're fair weather.

Your fairweathered a55 is stuck in JerrahWorld, where not a GD thing makes sense. No one said anything about hyping mediocrity.

Or

http://prod.static.texans.clubs.nfl.com/assets/clubimages/Cheerleaders/2013_squad/CheerProfile_Texana.jpg

Texana?

In this analogy, the Cowboys & their championships are Jacquelyn Mayer. A badd a55 in her day, her crown can never be taken away from her. The Texans are Texana. Never won a championship, but hands down the better of the two today.

OH MY GOD!!!!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrv2gn64Ql1qg5za9o1_400.gif

EllisUnit
09-16-2013, 09:33 PM
Thank you. People have been repeating for weeks now. They should save the effort and link to their 1st post.

If that was the case then the Schaub hating threads, last one to post, and KJ hate threads would of gotten really boring.

EllisUnit
09-16-2013, 09:53 PM

You're fair weather.

Or

Texana?

Dang dude that is a perfect analogy, wish i could rep ya, but i MSR.

FirstTexansFan
09-16-2013, 09:57 PM
Dang dude that is a perfect analogy, wish i could rep ya, but i MSR.

Got him for ya

EllisUnit
09-16-2013, 10:01 PM
Got him for ya

;) gracias

Showtime100
09-16-2013, 10:26 PM
If that was the case then the Schaub hating threads, last one to post, and KJ hate threads would of gotten really boring.

Let's not forget the Charger Gameday thread is still smoking with embers too....lol

Got him for ya

Got him! :)

chicagotexan2
09-17-2013, 10:36 AM
& just like that loser 40 something old guy bragging about going to state with his highschool football team, you've done nothing since.

I've got mad respect for the 1980-1983 Raiders, Tom Flores, & Al Davis. No one can take away what they've done. I'm sure Howie Long, & Marcus Allen cherish their rings & their trophy, but life didn't stop for them. They continued to be the best players they could be & earned a place in the HoF.

If I were to say to them, "The Raiders suck!" They're not going to disagree with me. Even though they were there when they were great, they know a lot has changed since then.

You don't hear Raiders fans talking about, "We won Super Bowl XVIII, therefore we're great even though we haven't seen the play-offs since 2002 when we lost Super Bowl XXXVII"

If I were to say the Saints suck.... they're not yapping about the Super Bowl they won in 2009. Like the Raiders fans, they're in the hear & now. They'll talk smack about how they're going to whup our butts even though they suck....

Not you.

Texascowboy is to past glory what Al Bundy is to Polk High

Yes Dallas was a champion waaaaaaay back then but now they are the ladies shoe salesmen of the nfl.

Texan_Bill
09-17-2013, 10:49 AM

You're fair weather.

Or

Texana?

*AHEM*

Oh my!!

Knock out shot right there! /End Thread.

powda
09-17-2013, 10:54 AM
*AHEM*

Oh my!!

Knock out shot right there! /End Thread.

Agreed. This cowfool has never changed his arrgument since he first posted in this thread..20 pages later we're still here. Why? Really nothing left to say. MSR tk.

thunderkyss
09-17-2013, 10:55 AM
strike 2

strike 3

Get that crap out of here. No one made you the home plate ump....

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0712/dal_irvin_outmag_400.jpg

You're in your little fairy tale world playing a fairy tale game where Jerry Jones is King & the Cowboys are Champions.

When you wake up to the here & now, hollah!

powda
09-17-2013, 11:15 AM
And in reality isn't that what makes you most insane in all this?
the reality that nobody is arguing your mediocrity, and that I do
not care if the Texans won more games regular season or in the
playoffs????

cause that is what this is really about folks, the fact you want
to show the up start Cowboys you belong in this league with all
the other big boys who came before you

Reality check

the only thing you've earned is recognition of being a NFL franchise
and team, with a active roster, you are not a winner, nor will you
ever be called a winner regardless of how many times you repeatedly
say it over and over including how many times others say the same
thing

the end

I see why cowturd didnt understand tk's analogy now...

Tk used women as examples.

chicagotexan2
09-17-2013, 11:31 AM
And in reality isn't that what makes you most insane in all this?
the reality that nobody is arguing your mediocrity, and that I do
not care if the Texans won more games regular season or in the
playoffs????

cause that is what this is really about folks, the fact you want
to show the up start Cowboys you belong in this league with all
the other big boys who came before you

Reality check

the only thing you've earned is recognition of being a NFL franchise
and team, with a active roster, you are not a winner, nor will you
ever be called a winner regardless of how many times you repeatedly
say it over and over including how many times others say the same
thing

the end

Good lord are you really this dense? Or are you truly the biggest cowboy homer of all. Let me try to make this more simple. Ill even use my favorite basketball team as an example. The rockets won 2 championships in the 90's. I was proud of them but that was also 20 years ago. Since then they've basically been average. I don't see them as the lords of all creation. Try to insert your cowboys in the analogy and maybe you can get it thru your skull that the cowboys try as they may are nothing better than average.

Dread-Head
09-17-2013, 11:40 AM
http://www.missamerica.org/library/images/history/c63b.jpg[/IMG]

Or

Texana?

:thinking: Hmmm. Depraved woman old enough to be my mother who sees me as an object who's willing to buy me stuff in exchange for a good time...or the embodiment of every hot sistah who wouldn't give me the time of day in college? Is there a 3rd option?

Texan_Bill
09-17-2013, 12:02 PM
TexasCowboy, you belong here at the Cowboys official website:

Cowboys.com (http://www.cowboys.com/)

chicagotexan2
09-17-2013, 04:35 PM
I belong where ever they are being discussed

Allow me to suggest the following

Waybackwhen.com
4score&7yearsago.com
Backwheniwasakid.com
Neverletgoofthepast.com
Clingingtopastglory.com
Cowboygloryhole.xxx

Playoffs
09-17-2013, 05:03 PM
http://silverandblueblood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/jerry-jones-salesman.jpg

Texan_Bill
09-17-2013, 05:13 PM
Since your in the mood for suggesting websites for me to visit may
I suggest one for you

Http//:www.jealousyisabitch.org

In order to be jealous, one would have to care. We don't care! We just like making fun at the expense of Southern Oklahoma's football team.

HOU-TEX
09-17-2013, 05:25 PM
This thread =

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1238512613_guy-humping-a-tree.gif

Wolf
09-17-2013, 05:28 PM
In Soviet Amerika Cowboys make fun of ..well Cowboys

FirstTexansFan
09-17-2013, 05:54 PM
I belong where ever they are being discussed

Damnit, we're the only board discussing them :vincepalm:

Showtime100
09-17-2013, 06:08 PM
Damnit, we're the only board discussing them :vincepalm:

Lol, talking to TC is like talking to my ex-wife. :choke:

I say no more talking Cowboys until they are relevant and worthy of conversation. :zipit:

You guys carry on, but I've squeezed all I can out of this thread.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/ShowtimeN15580/Houston%20Texans/Untitled11.jpg

DBCooper
09-17-2013, 07:17 PM
I am a Cowboys fan, but this is appropriate for this discussion:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4674157056/h6EC31EB9/

gwallaia
09-17-2013, 07:25 PM
With that image of Justin Timberlake, lets suspend this thread for a while, otherwise this absurdity will never end.

This thread is going in one big ridiculous circle of absurdity.

EllisUnit
10-01-2013, 09:28 PM
wooohoooo its back, good thing cause i was getting bored.

Heath Shuler
10-02-2013, 07:29 PM
http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=796481&stc=1&d=1380738456

EllisUnit
10-02-2013, 09:41 PM
http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=796481&stc=1&d=1380738456

HAHA That was pretty good

Thorn
10-18-2013, 01:22 PM
This thread is back open??? let me guess you ladies just couldn't stay
away from talking about us, and now I have to set you straight as
usual

Yo mama was so hairy you got rug burns during birth

YO moma so dumb that she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death

Yo moma is so old she owes Jesus a dollar

Yo moma's so stupid that she brought a roll of toliet paper to a game of craps

Yo mama so stupid, she stared at an orange juice can because it said concentrate

That's the only really good ones I can find right now. I'll see if I can find some more. I think the orange juice one was pretty good. :)

DBCooper
10-18-2013, 02:35 PM
Yo mama was so hairy you got rug burns during birth

YO moma so dumb that she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death

Yo moma is so old she owes Jesus a dollar

Yo moma's so stupid that she brought a roll of toliet paper to a game of craps

Yo mama so stupid, she stared at an orange juice can because it said concentrate

That's the only really good ones I can find right now. I'll see if I can find some more. I think the orange juice one was pretty good. :)

He was obviously right though, the Cowboys are better than the Texans because of all those Super Bowls so many years ago.

Hard to argue with the Master.

Bater.

EllisUnit
10-18-2013, 02:47 PM
He was obviously right though, the Cowboys are better than the Texans because of all those Super Bowls so many years ago.

Hard to argue with the Master.

Bater.

No doubt, if we could travel back in time with Doc and Michael J Fox we could all see the old glory of the Cowboys and their cocaine, man the good old days. How cowboys fans love the past. Atleast they didnt have obama care back then. Maybe cowboys fans are right and we should all live in the past :kitten:

Wolf
10-18-2013, 05:17 PM
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q71/482631_10151725493786964_1846112214_n.jpg

StarStruck
10-18-2013, 10:37 PM
Y'all need to leave our family alone. IGNORE US! We are who we are and will be that stick like glue nation, having ourselves a real good time, FOREVER.

The :koolaid: is great!

chicagotexan2
10-19-2013, 12:31 PM
I don't really feel like poking fun at the cowboys or thier fans today. I assume this is how they felt when coach Landry passed away.

TheIronDuke
10-20-2013, 09:15 PM
They are the best team in Texas.

Exascor
10-23-2013, 04:04 PM
Sorry I don't need Doc and the Delorean to take me back in time
to see Dallas win those championships.

but I would suggest psychological consoling to get over the
extreme hurt that you can't speak as though you matter
and just come to grips with it

You'll feel better when you do

Meh - you are definitely living in the glory years...wait, you are a Cowboys fan, make that glory holes.

Dread-Head
10-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Despite my loathing of the Cowgirls I have to begrudgingly tip my hat to them for playing better than us this year.

Dread-Head
10-23-2013, 04:20 PM
There is no prize for it and we got a long way to go before they hand
out the Lombardi title

Very true. I don't see Romo and this bunch getting one. Hell the only cat on the roster who deserves one is Jason Witten.

Thorn
10-23-2013, 05:18 PM
I will not speculate on that, all I am saying is they don't wheel
out the Lombardi title at the end of the regular season or playoff
games

Neither the Cowboys or Texans are getting one anytime soon.

Say, you want a new head coach? We'll give you Kubiak for free. LOL

StarStruck
10-23-2013, 10:49 PM
Neither the Cowboys or Texans are getting one anytime soon.

Stranger things have happened.

Say, you want a new head coach? We'll give you Kubiak for free. LOL

No, thanks.

I don't see Romo and this bunch getting one. Hell the only cat on the roster who deserves one is Jason Witten. Leave my quarterback alone, we could do much worse :) Let me add to your list, since being a Cowboys hater, I don't expect you to know much about some of the other teammates who deserves -- well picking a few out of 53 that deserve based on performance a Ring. Romo, Bryant, Lee, Ware, Carter, Scandrick, Williams, Carr, Church, Frederick has done well as a rookie, a healthy Austin, and Harris could be our Jacoby on special teams. If only we had AD back home in Texas, all I could say is wow! :)

Exascor
10-24-2013, 07:29 AM
If only we had AD back home in Texas, all I could say is wow! :)AD said if he wasn't a Viking he would like to play in Texas...not for the Cowboys though. Score another one for the Texans huh? :roast:

Exascor
10-24-2013, 12:28 PM
First off if he did in fact say that and you can provide proof...then he
is a fool!!! because it's not like Peterson can pick and chose like he is
25 year old with no health issues

second teams aren't looking to acquire a aging back on his way out
the door and willing to pay top dollar! so he had better take what
he can get, while he can still get itHe did say it. You seem to be fairly clueless though. He said he wanted to be a TEXAN - not a Cowboy. Cowboys suck - period. Texans currently play like crap but still don't suck.

Peterson wanted to be a Texan "Proof" (http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1kquxw/i_am_adrian_peterson_pro_football_mvp_ask_me/cbros36)

StarStruck
10-24-2013, 04:15 PM
AD said if he wasn't a Viking he would like to play in Texas...not for the Cowboys though. Score another one for the Texans huh? :roast:

But, but, but before he became a Viking he was a Cowboys fan and still is. He did say that he would like to play for the Texans, but he did not say not for the Cowboys though. Trust me if Jerry would and could sign AD, he would have a grin on as big as a Cheshire cat.

Also, bear in mind that Texans would have probably been a likely choice since they would have only needed to move up a spot or two to get him. He was in the top 10 in the draft and a choice between a Texas and Minnesota from a Texan is a no brainer.

Vance87
10-27-2013, 04:38 PM
http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/RRnhhqW.gif

Showtime100
10-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Dez Bryant was not far from getting his butt kicked by (I think) Jason Witten on the sidelines in the closing seconds.

Good to see Dez keeping the true spirit of the Cowboys alive and acting like a spoiled little brat.

htownfan32
10-27-2013, 04:55 PM
that amazing feeling when you own Matt Stafford in fantasy. Thank you for having some major cojones, Stafford.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
10-27-2013, 04:58 PM
that amazing feeling when you own Matt Stafford in fantasy. Thank you for having some major cojones, Stafford.

I have Calvin Johnson in 2 leagues :hurrah:

TheIronDuke
10-27-2013, 10:05 PM
Bryant had every right to be angry, the defense allowed the Lions to
score...Bryant who had over 200 yards receiving didn't want to see
the offense to have to go back out onto the field to try and get the
game winner in? before the 12 seconds expired off the clock

Bryant didn't have close to 200 yards, maybe you confused him with Calvin Johnson? He had 72 yards receiving.

thunderkyss
10-27-2013, 10:13 PM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1378424_708720612491098_1912876230_n.jpg

All complaint forms must be returned in triplicate by no later than November 1

http://www.jefflewisphotography.com/data/photos/73_1tony_romo_sideline.jpg

Romo:"So do I keep the pink copy?"

Showtime100
10-27-2013, 10:20 PM
Bryant had every right to be angry, the defense allowed the Lions to
score...Bryant who had over 200 yards receiving didn't want to see
the offense to have to go back out onto the field to try and get the
game winner in? before the 12 seconds expired off the clock

I forgot, Cowboy fans accept and even defend players who act like little bitches. I guess now you must hate Jason Witten and DeMarcus Ware for trying to shut him up long enough to act his age and be more of a team player.

Why does Dallas love these "all about me" guys?

Dan B.
10-28-2013, 12:27 AM
Sheesh read your sig:

“Losers assemble in little groups, and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups… but winners assemble as a team.” -Bills Parcells

Putting aside for a moment that his name is "Bill," would you say that Dez

A) complained about coaches and players in another group, or

B) tried to work with his team?

chicagotexan2
10-28-2013, 07:46 AM
Just saw dez Bryant's tantrum. It looks bad and he comes off as immature but he didn't go over board. Dude needs to mature a bit more. He's been a Telly good player and I think he'll get even better. All I know is its clear that Witten and Demarcus ware are the clear leaders. They went off pn him and They put Bryant in his place. Now if it happens again it could escalate into a real issue but I guess we'll see if Bryant controls himself next time.

IlliniJen
10-28-2013, 09:55 AM

Ah yes. Stafford is quietly having a beast of a fantasy season this year. And to think I really wanted Ryan and had to "settle" for Stafford. And Ryan cost twice as much as Stafford!

IlliniJen
10-28-2013, 09:57 AM
I don't hate any of them I want a guy with a competitive edge and Bryant has that
so I don't fault him for wanting to have the ball in his hands!!!!

and I certainly do not fault his out burst

There's a time for passion and a time for pissy outbursts. I think Dez needs to learn the difference between the two, as do his fans.

TheIronDuke
10-28-2013, 11:02 AM
When your stuck in traffic or someone cuts you off don't you have a
"pissy outburst"? of course you do, human emotions are going to come
out and many believe that it is better to release the emotion than it is
to hold it all in and allow it to fester, which brings out more anger and
out of control outbursts

so for Dez to let it go I think is the right thing to do!!!!

You also thought he had over 200 yards receiving against the Lions so I don't think you know as much as you actually do.

IlliniJen
10-28-2013, 11:16 AM
out of control outbursts

Your analogy is flawed. My road rage isn't televised nationally or displayed in front of my peers at my office. Dez lacks decorum and obviously has some questionable decision-making when it comes to how to react when things go poorly.

He having a hissy fit, and I think the reaction from his coaches and teammates show all you need to know if you're having a tough time deciding on whether or not he's just showing some "fire" out there or if he's in full melt down mode. Jason Witten didn't looked inspired by Dez's so-called "passion." He looked like an annoyed parent faced with a child pulling a tantrum.

But be a fan of that type of behavior. I'm sure it won't prove a distraction at all.

Trail.Blazr
10-28-2013, 11:24 AM
But be a fan of that type of behavior. I'm sure it won't prove a distraction at all.

DEZ be AAAALLLLRIGHT!

Sincerely,
TO :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Dread-Head
10-28-2013, 11:25 AM
One word: "Megatron!!!!!"
http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/RRnhhqW.gif

You gotta lose your mind in Detroit....rock city!

(singing) [To the tune of 3-dog Night's "One." ]

"ONE...is the lonliest number that you'll ever do...Man...it sucks to lose by one especially when you thought you had the game won..."

Dread-Head
10-28-2013, 11:30 AM
out of control outbursts

With 1 minute left in the game Detroit got the ball back and wound up going the length of the field and scored...winning by 1 point. :popcorn: Don't worry man...it's just 1 game.

:dread:

Dread-Head
10-28-2013, 11:39 AM
last I checked the Lombardi title didn't get wheeled out so no worries

:popcorn: and last time I checked some guys in Pittsburgh had 1 more :trophy: of those than a certain team from North Texas. I'm just sayin'...

HoustonFrog
10-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Horrible game yesterday. But overall I accept it for what it is with the same coach and core that keep defining .500. I almost welcome it if Jerry would get Red out of there and get a real coach. But that is asking too much.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
10-28-2013, 12:34 PM
The problem is Jerry the GM.

GlassHalfFull
10-28-2013, 12:41 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/817990085.gif

http://images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/dez1.gif

Dread-Head
10-28-2013, 12:48 PM
Which makes 6 more than you'll have just in the AFC alone must
suck to have to bandwagon onto to someone else's success b/c
you don't got 1 of your own to talk about

oh and you missed the point (not surprised) of why I said that?

it's called nobody's won anything yet, Baltimore are still the reigning champs
till someone knocks them off the mountain

Okay cowgirl fan (you'll note I didn't capitalize the name of your 'team') I REVEL at bandwagon fans jumping the vugg off. I was here for the 2 and 14 season and don't plan on going ANY damn where. I adopted the Steelers as my team after the Oilers left and your team was attempting to SHOVE your miserable collection of primadonnas, a-holes and crackheads down my throat. When the Steelers got title #5 I was elated when they got title #6 and broke the 3 way tie they had with Frisco and your POS organization I damn near popped open a bottle of champagne.

Look at the Texans record for their first decade and compare it to the first decade of your own team...it's a mirror. Your team looked like a POS during the first 12 years of their existence and their own website confirms that. Deal with it.
BTW, Baltimore got rid of Bolden the receiver RESPONSIBLE for getting them to that superbowl and Goddel was able to get Ray Lewis' junk out of his mouth just long enough to tell the refs to ignore the rampant offsides and pass interference calls that they should have made during that game. Last time YOUR team got a title AIKMAN (for whom I have a great deal of respect as both an athlete AND a person) was your QB and newsflash you aint getting one outta Miss Romo.

Go make a porno by yourself...and the horse you rode in on can co-st:zipit:r.

Dread-Head
10-28-2013, 12:52 PM
The problem is Jerry the GM.

I'm in a good place with that....
:thinking:

paycheck71
10-28-2013, 01:19 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/194j5bnmnkkxzgif/original.gif

thunderkyss
10-28-2013, 02:34 PM
One word: "Megatron!!!!!"

I finally saw that final drive & while Megatron played his part, that was all Stafford. If anyone had any doubt about the "rape culture" in America, they need to watch that drive, especially the scoring play. Stafford forced himself on them BrokeBackCowboys & made them like it.

Dread-Head
10-28-2013, 03:25 PM

:lol:

IlliniJen
10-28-2013, 03:59 PM

http://gifs.gifbin.com/012010/1264591971_brendan_frase_clap.gif

IlliniJen
10-28-2013, 04:01 PM
I finally saw that final drive & while Megatron played his part, that was all Stafford. If anyone had any doubt about the "rape culture" in America, they need to watch that drive, especially the scoring play. Stafford forced himself on them & made the Cowboys like it.

Hmmm...I would say full-on BEAST MODE or going HAM would be a more appropriate descriptor. In your analogy, the Cowboys are the lady, and that's an insult to women.

But Stafford really impressed me. There was double BEAST MODE in that game, between Stafford and Megatron.

ChampionTexan
10-28-2013, 04:17 PM
When your stuck in traffic or someone cuts you off don't you have a "pissy outburst"?

I try not to, but I laugh at, and find myself very entertained by, those who do.

Blake
10-28-2013, 04:49 PM
I think its a bunch of BS that the Cowboys org and its players are spewing to try and make us think that Dez is not a childish, selfish guy.

He was pissing and moaning all over the Cowboys sideline like a pissed off teenager. Dude has the mental capacity of a 8 year old.

HoustonFrog
10-29-2013, 11:11 AM
I think its a bunch of BS that the Cowboys org and its players are spewing to try and make us think that Dez is not a childish, selfish guy.

He was pissing and moaning all over the Cowboys sideline like a pissed off teenager. Dude has the mental capacity of a 8 year old.

The NFL Network has audio of what he did. He was basically trying to get people fired up. The Cowboys aren't the ones making excuses. People just got caught making dumb opinions before they knew the facts.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24151810/audio-release-of-dez-bryant-sideline-rant-sounds-positive-after-all

thunderkyss
10-29-2013, 02:45 PM
The NFL Network has audio of what he did. He was basically trying to get people fired up. The Cowboys aren't the ones making excuses. People just got caught making dumb opinions before they knew the facts.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24151810/audio-release-of-dez-bryant-sideline-rant-sounds-positive-after-all

Yeah..... I'd like to hear the audio from that conversation he had with Whitten, where Ware is trying to calm Bryant down & wards Whitten off. I can't imagine that's Whitten saying, "Yeah Muthafuqah, we got this." Then pointing at Bryant, "You are the man!! Get down wichoe bad-self." Then Ware saying,"Ah-ah, Jason... hold on now. Dez, you're not a cheerleader my man." Then slaps him on the back of the head,"Wake up, you're a football player. We don't go up & down the sidelines pumping each other up when the game is not going our way... That's Jerrah's job. You are just a play-yer. Playah."

I like DezBryant, he had a heck of a game. If he had another TD, I'd have won my fantasy league.

But that was classless.

paycheck71
10-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Yeah..... I'd like to hear the audio from that conversation he had with Whitten, where Ware is trying to calm Bryant down & wards Whitten off. I can't imagine that's Whitten saying, "Yeah Muthafuqah, we got this." Then pointing at Bryant, "You are the man!! Get down wichoe bad-self." Then Ware saying,"Ah-ah, Jason... hold on now. Dez, you're not a cheerleader my man." Then slaps him on the back of the head,"Wake up, you're a football player. We don't go up & down the sidelines pumping each other up when the game is not going our way... That's Jerrah's job. You are just a play-yer. Playah."

I like DezBryant, he had a heck of a game. If he had another TD, I'd have won my fantasy league.

But that was classless.

Witten was basically telling him to chill and concentrate on the next play. They still had 12 sec at that point to run the last play. I really don't have that much of a problem with Dez here. If you hear the audio of the first episode without watching the video, there is really nothing wrong with him. When you watch the video, he's just way more animated than anyone else in the shot.

The1ApplePie
10-29-2013, 03:01 PM

I am a Cowboys fan, and even I love that.

Dread-Head
10-29-2013, 04:20 PM
Doesn't matter who the Ravens got rid of? the fact is they are the
champs...and as for you jumping on the wagon? I can see why you
would need to

Okay I truncated the rant you posted and put the corrections in bold print.

Okay let me fix that for you.

"It doesn't matter who the Ravens got rid of."

That wasn't a question it was a statement.

"The fact is, they are the champs."

That's a complete sentence. If you want to indicate a pause use a comma like the rest of us.

"As far as your jumping on the bandwagon, [is concerned] I can see why there would be no need."

Don't end a sentence with a preposition when you're trying to illustrate your intellect or at least superiority in some way.

Houston won't be anything but a shadow of what the Oilers formerly were when they occupied the Astro dome, so you
just keep right on thinking your some kind of a fan cause in
reality your just simply nothing

(ahem) "Houston won't be anything BUT a shadow of what the Oilers were when they occupied the Astrodome, so you can just keep right on thinking you're some kind of fan, because in reality you're simply nothing."

The way you wrote it imples I own something called a "simply nothing" and truthfully I have NO IDEA what that is. I BELIEVE you were trying to say that I AM nothing, In which case you'd be wrong. I AM the muff-hugga who just corrected your attrocious grammar on a site where you're viewed as a bleeding hemorrhoid on the anus of a sports team whose a-hole fans (like yourself) are the SOLE cause of teams around the National Football League and their fans loathing them. Truthfully those of us who profess to "hate" the Cowboys don't HATE them, we hate the loudmouth beat-offs like yourself who go out ensconced in Cowboy regalia and pound your chest sayin' "How 'bout them Cowboys!" and simply can't Shut the vugg up when they win a game." And can't shut up about Superbowls they won 20 YEARS AGO! Sit down, shut up, enjoy the game, let an opposing fan buy you a beer and win with some damn dignity and you just MIGHT not have football fans world wide thinking you're a bunch of obnoxious a$$ Wholes.

HoustonFrog
10-29-2013, 04:43 PM

But that was classless.

Again, from everything read, said, etc it was the same thing. Witten points to the scoreboard as in.."there is still time left, get your head back in game." Allegedly Dez was pissed that they were losing a game that they should have won. Truthfully if Irvin did this people would call him an emotional leader. If Dez does it, he is a hot head punk. I'd rather have a few more Dez Bryants on my team vs the mediocre b.s. that runs through some of their veins. I'm just glad there was audio so some commentators could get off their high horses.

StarStruck
10-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Again, from everything read, said, etc it was the same thing. Witten points to the scoreboard as in.."there is still time left, get your head back in game." Allegedly Dez was pissed that they were losing a game that they should have won. Truthfully if Irvin did this people would call him an emotional leader. If Dez does it, he is a hot head punk. I'd rather have a few more Dez Bryants on my team vs the mediocre b.s. that runs through some of their veins. I'm just glad there was audio so some commentators could get off their high horses.

Hey Frog, how are things with you?

Playoffs
10-29-2013, 05:35 PM
All the talking heads chattering about Dez amounts to a bunch of hot air. Dude doesn't like losing, has upped his game considerably, and is passionate. Nothing wrong with that, imo.

...on a site where you're viewed as a bleeding hemorrhoid on the anus of a sports team...

I love poetry. :ahhaha:

Wolf
10-29-2013, 05:58 PM
Cowboy fan lost a bet and now finally got to cover it

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/fox-sports-networks/story/Fair-weather-fan-covers-Texans-tattoo-wi?blockID=955647#.UnAFSjXHNic.facebook

thunderkyss
10-29-2013, 08:49 PM

Again, nobody tells the guy trying to pump up the team to pipe down when they need to score in the next 12 seconds.

There's a difference between an emotional leader & a whiney little btch.

HoustonFrog
10-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Hey Frog, how are things with you?

Hey Star. I'm OK. A lot of drama around being out of our house for 5 months now because of a broken pipe that flooded it. Having 3 little ones in hotels and apartments while repairs are happening is stressful. Besides, that I'm all good. How about you?

HoustonFrog
10-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Again, nobody tells the guy trying to pump up the team to pipe down when they need to score in the next 12 seconds.

There's a difference between an emotional leader & a whiney little btch.

Like, I said the end of the game, he needed to calm it. After hearing the audio of the other stuff, it doesn't bother me. I'd rather have him then some of the guys who have learned to accept 8-8 yearly.

thunderkyss
10-30-2013, 03:49 PM
Like, I said the end of the game, he needed to calm it. After hearing the audio of the other stuff, it doesn't bother me. I'd rather have him then some of the guys who have learned to accept 8-8 yearly.

Romo?

Blake
10-30-2013, 04:03 PM
ooooookkkkk. The response from Witten and to a lesser extent from Ware is that whatever Bryant was doing was unacceptable on an NFL sideline.

If cowboy fan wants overlook it and tell themselves he is just super duper passionate and loves winning more than sex, then fine. We will just have different opinions.

StarStruck
10-30-2013, 04:49 PM
ooooookkkkk. The response from Witten and to a lesser extent from Ware is that whatever Bryant was doing was unacceptable on an NFL sideline.

If cowboy fan wants overlook it and tell themselves he is just super duper passionate and loves winning more than sex, then fine. We will just have different opinions.

Really, surprise, surprise! Seriously, I didn't think you had an opinion about the Cowboys one way or the other.

Blake
10-30-2013, 05:07 PM
Really, surprise, surprise! Seriously, I didn't think you had an opinion about the Cowboys one way or the other.

Dont get all Dez Bryant on me, dude.

thunderkyss
10-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Dont get all Dez Bryant on me, dude.

It just looks like he's being pissy. He's very emotional & passionate about this subject. He's actually being positive, even though it doesn't look like it.

HoustonFrog
11-02-2013, 04:59 PM
It just looks like he's being pissy. He's very emotional & passionate about this subject. He's actually being positive, even though it doesn't look like it.

Just as an insider view I thought this was pretty good. Guy from Lufkin. Agree in part. We will see in a year or two if he continues his journey to mature or turns into what most have already preconceived him to be.
And on a side note, most here that have read me over the years know, after 35-40 years as a Cowboy fan that I am not a homer. I'm not a fan of Jerry these days. I don't like Garrett. I ave called out many of their moves. I just don't see Dez as this thug that some say he is. I don't see drugs, alcohol or other issues. I see family issues that he must separate from. I don't like some of the antics but I think he much improved from the mall issues a couple of years back.

http://m.lufkindailynews.com/news/community/article_dd6a119a-4280-11e3-965c-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

At the end of the season, after our tutorials — the football player had asked me to help so he could try and qualify for a Division I football scholarship — he and some of the other players I’d tutored brought me a signed Panther cap. It was their way of saying thanks, and to this day that cap holds a place of honor in my home.

Years later, I ran into that young man at another Lufkin football game. He greeted me with a hug and asked if I was still tutoring at night.

I told Dez Bryant that no, I’d moved over to Angelina College on a permanent basis, and invited him to another basketball game.

“Yes, sir,” Dez said before leaving me with another hug.

That’s the Dez Bryant I know. He’s the kid who’s sent me Facebook messages just asking me how I’m doing. Lord knows he doesn’t need me any more, but he still takes the time to keep in touch

Dread-Head
11-06-2013, 11:05 AM
OK the next time I tend to give a **** I'll let you know thanks

Sir or ma'am (That's not a slight as I have no idea what your gender is) You'll excuse me if I say that things have passed through my colon which had considerably more consequence to me than both you AND your opinion.

You do own something!!! a go no where, do nothing franchise just like the
Oilers, and as for those titles 17 years a go? I guess you would still have
to ***** and moan about them

considering that it's what keeps us relevant even in the face of mediocre
play and that just pisses you off! how can they still be called relevant?
guess it just sucks that Texas has 1 team and it ain't you

You speak of "titles" from 17 years ago? :potkettle: Sorry ...the cowboys' last title was when?

Now then, your verbage is NOT ONLY is disservice to classy fans like HoustonFrog and Ms. StarStruck, but it fuels the idea that ALL Cowboy fans are like you. Blowhards who can't take a win OR a loss with grace and dignity. The Late Great Tom Landry gets credit for the "Flex Defense" even though Lombardi invented it but never TOOK said credit. Coach Landry stood on that sideline with one facial expression win OR lose and conducted himself with a dignity and class that you couldn't fake on your best day.

Before you speak of "mediocre play" you might just want to look at the entire CAREER of one Tony Romo. He's Matt Schaub with a better head of hair. If I'm speaking ill of your team I have to point out that the LEADER of your defense Roy Williams is such a dirty mother FC UKer that they LITERALLY named a penalty after him. If I can be objective here I have to say Miles Austin has potential but the ONE person who's kept the Cowboys RELEVANT has been the one and only Mr. Jason Witten. "America's team" was a catchy little phrase that Steve Sabol came up with because he thought it sounded catchy and he needed a voice over for an NFL films bit about the Cowboys. Tex Shram took it and decided to market the ISHT out of it. Saying you're the greatest ever doesn't mean you are. Deal with it. Texas' team? Muff-hugga I'm both an American AND a Texan and they aint MY team. Attitudes like YOURS are the reason so many (like me and others) revel in watching the Cowboys lose.

Your team has had a passable season and will make it to the playoffs where they'll be OBLITERATED by either Frisco or the Seattle. DEAL with it. There will BE no 6th Lombardi this year. As per my comment of your being a bleeding, festering, excruciating, disgusting HEMORRHOID on the sphincter of:
a. Dallas Cowboy Fandon
b. This News Group
c. Humanity

I reitterate that and stand by it.

Exascor
11-06-2013, 02:21 PM
You remind me of the morons you see on shows like COPS!!! speeding down
a highway and all of a sudden. things begin flying out the window and
onto the pavement in a frantic desperation to ditch the evidence that
nails you dead to rights

regardless of 17 years or not? the fact they won and can lay claim to
that era makes any feeble attempt to try and replace that with mediocrity
a poor mans attempt to avoid the reality of the fact you are just bitter
you can't say the things Cowboys fans can

You remind me of the morons that keep beating their heads into the wall trying to make a point. Your point isn't valid no matter how many times you try to make it. We know the the teams that have one superbowls. The internet helps with things like that. The fact is...the Cowboys haven't won anything recently. They have a crap owner. They fail even when they have tons of talent. Fans have to grasp at ancient history to stay sane. We feel for you.

Exascor
11-06-2013, 02:39 PM
I'm afraid that even with the internet your still in denial over what counts?
just like you remain clueless about everything else in sports

There are college graduates that have lived in Dallas their entire lives that have never experienced "what counts". Time to realize you can cherish the distant memories but they have lost their velocity as ammunition to current fans. Enjoy Jerry Jones. Dallas deserves him.

Wolf
11-06-2013, 07:29 PM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q71/1000625_657685050943026_945806935_n.jpg

StarStruck
11-06-2013, 08:40 PM
Let's lighten up the mood up in here. I chose the Cowboys game over Texans Sunday Night Football because we were playing Minnesota, and I can't miss an opportunity to see Adrian Peterson play in our own back yard. However, even he acknowledges if he's playing against the Cowboys, the hometown family and friends have their limits.

I was rewarded with sideline passes prior to the game, and omg, what an experience. To be truthful, the game itself had a very ill feel, and when it ended, there was a huge sigh of relief and I have pictures to prove (it). Ok, Dread, I know how to not end a sentence, but, excuse me for a moment.

I just purchased my tickets for New Orleans, and looking forward to jumping back on the rollercoaster of what team will show up. I can't say I will be totally embarrassed if the outcome is lopsided because three days in the Big Easy will more than make up for any disappointments.

Now I am accepting recommendations. I already know there's a place called Mama's or something similar that's on the list. OK, I need to return to one of the Emeril's, Pat O'Briens and Harrah's. I welcome more suggestions.

By the time that January rolls around I am going to be one tremendously tired old lady, but the season, win or lose has really been exciting.

Corrosion
11-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Its usually real easy to make fun of the Sh!tpies , but right now , they are probably making jokes about us .... we're the team with the 2-6 record. :smiliepalm:

Wolf
11-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Ok:bubbles:

StarStruck
11-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Its usually real easy to make fun of the Sh!tpies , but right now , they are probably making jokes about us .... we're the team with the 2-6 record. :smiliepalm:

Truthfully, those I know and have been around at the games don't. We have our own team who's up one week and down the next, so Texans jokes would be a bit silly. I was at a game earlier this year, and when we saw the scores around the league where Texans were behind, a guy behind me had a look of disbelief as he said , damn the Texans are losing?

I think many Texans fans would be surprised that most Cowboys fans are supportive, and usually those who aren't live in the Houston area and have personal accounts of Texans fans animosity. On the other hand, fans from New Jersey, Arizona or Oklahoma, etc. are clueless. Imagine the disbelief Chris Christie would have if he saw a Texans fans jumping up from nowhere, shouting, Cowboys suck! :)

Exascor
11-07-2013, 08:56 AM
I can tell you that we really don't care about your Texans

Yeah right. That's why you choose to stick around a Texans message board. Cowboy fan has nothing to root for so they have to either piggy back on the Texans when they are good or try to grind on them when they are down. Typical classless, obnoxious, ignorant Cowboy fan.

chicagotexan2
11-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Yeah right. That's why you choose to stick around a Texans message board. Cowboy fan has nothing to root for so they have to either piggy back on the Texans when they are good or try to grind on them when they are down. Typical classless, obnoxious, ignorant Cowboy fan.

I have to call you out for being redundant.

Cowboy fans says 'Is redundant when you reuse plastic water bottles and toilet paper?'

Corrosion
11-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Let's try the truth!!!!

and that truth is??? that when you chose to talk about Dallas you also
must bore the fans, who will be here to either defend or discuss them

There is no whinning or crying over this!!!! and if we are talking about
classless, ignorant, obnoxious, behavoir...then let's talk about you who
constantly talk down about them every chance you get

I'm not interested in hearing about how this is your board or any other
crap you might have to say, but before you go making accusations take
a long hard look in the mirror cause this one time were pot and kettle
meet eye to eye

Take your ball and go back to South Oklahoma .....:bat:

Double Barrel
11-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Truthfully, those I know and have been around at the games don't. We have our own team who's up one week and down the next, so Texans jokes would be a bit silly. I was at a game earlier this year, and when we saw the scores around the league where Texans were behind, a guy behind me had a look of disbelief as he said , damn the Texans are losing?

I think many Texans fans would be surprised that most Cowboys fans are supportive, and usually those who aren't live in the Houston area and have personal accounts of Texans fans animosity. On the other hand, fans from New Jersey, Arizona or Oklahoma, etc. are clueless. Imagine the disbelief Chris Christie would have if he saw a Texans fans jumping up from nowhere, shouting, Cowboys suck! :)

Just about every Cowboys fan that I know in real life roots for the Texans as their second team. They tell me "it's a Texas thing". Even my friends living in Dallas feel this way.

But, most Houston pro football fans I know dislike/hate the Cowboys, often going back generations.

Weird part is that it could have been the Houston Cowboys if not for Bud Adams blocking the use of Rice Stadium by the NFL in 1960. Go figure.

Dutchrudder
11-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Is this for real? Both of these teams are crap right now, but the Cowboys have nothing to talk about. In the 10 years since the Texans were formed, they have won their division twice, and have 2 playoff wins. During that same time, the Cowboys, have won their division twice, and have 1 playoff win.

I think the team that's 10 years old is in the better position right now than the one that's been around since the 60s.

DBCooper
11-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Just about every Cowboys fan that I know in real life roots for the Texans as their second team. They tell me "it's a Texas thing". Even my friends living in Dallas feel this way.

This is the way I feel except in reverse.

Corrosion
11-07-2013, 04:04 PM
This is the way I feel except in reverse.

It use to be that way for me too .... Until Tom Landry was sent packing.

And Dallas is , for all intents and purposes South Oklahoma. So many of them are Oklahoma or Oklahoma St fans ...:bubbles:

Dread-Head
11-07-2013, 04:22 PM
nails you dead to rights

:thinking: Ironically you remind me of one of the guys who gives ******** in prison but asserts he isn't gay. You've proven nothing save your utter ass-holiness in the time in which you've wasted in this forum.

regardless of 17 years or not? the fact they won and can lay claim to that era makes any feeble attempt to try and replace that with mediocrity a poor mans attempt to avoid the reality of the fact you are just bitter you can't say the things Cowboys fans can

Bitter? You poor, poor, deluded, inflamed anal blood vessel. I wish I had some preparation H or something for you but alas...I do not. Had my team been around as long as yours your rantings would give me pause, but the facts of the matter remain, the Texans while no longer an "expansion team" are still a relative NFL new comer.
If you wonder why your team receives so much BILE from others, it's not the organization it is however BUTT-HOLES like yourself who antagonize the fans of OTHER teams. Because of people like you I've not missed a Cowgirl game since the Oilers left and my 3rd favorite team is WHOMEVER is playing YOUR team this week. I revel in every loss like a kid on Christmas morning and that feeling was exponentialized for the handful of playoff games they made it to and lost. Satan could field a team and I'd cheer them on to victory because I know that obnoxious, beat offs like you whose self esteem is tied to NOTHING more than a damn football team rather than anything which could be going in their own lives would be damn near in tears because the millionaires through whom you live vicariously lost a game.

You're a meaningless walking condom commercial.

FirstTexansFan
11-07-2013, 04:30 PM
:thinking: Ironically you remind me of one of the guys who gives ******** in prison but asserts he isn't gay. You've proven nothing save your utter ass-holiness in the time in which you've wasted in this forum.

Bitter? You poor, poor, deluded, inflamed anal blood vessel. I wish I had some preparation H or something for you but alas...I do not. Had my team been around as long as yours your rantings would give me pause, but the facts of the matter remain, the Texans while no longer an "expansion team" are still a relative NFL new comer.
If you wonder why your team receives so much BILE from others, it's not the organization it is however BUTT-HOLES like yourself who antagonize the fans of OTHER teams. Because of people like you I've not missed a Cowgirl game since the Oilers left and my 3rd favorite team is WHOMEVER is playing YOUR team this week. I revel in every loss like a kid on Christmas morning and that feeling was exponentialized for the handful of playoff games they made it to and lost. Satan could field a team and I'd cheer them on to victory because I know that obnoxious, beat offs like you whose self esteem is tied to NOTHING more than a damn football team rather than anything which could be going in their own lives would be damn near in tears because the millionaires through whom you live vicariously lost a game.

You're a meaningless walking condom commercial.

^^^What he said... MSR :)

StarStruck
11-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Is this for real? Both of these teams are crap right now, but the Cowboys have nothing to talk about. In the 10 years since the Texans were formed, they have won their division twice, and have 2 playoff wins. During that same time, the Cowboys, have won their division twice, and have 1 playoff win.

I think the team that's 10 years old is in the better position right now than the one that's been around since the 60s.

I've been around long enough for most to know I don't root for the Cowboys for bragging rights and score cards. I'm to old for that crap. I've been a Cowboys fans since day 1 and will be for life. When they are good, the celebration is great, when they win, we have a blast, when we lose depending on how they played we can celebrate the effort, or if they play poorly, we will b*tch and moan. But, True Blue we are a sports family and through the years we have found a way to deal with it.

Showtime100
11-07-2013, 07:15 PM
I can tell you that we really don't care about your Texans

Then I have a suggestion, Go away. I don't say that insincerely. Put your money where your mouth is and go away. We love fans of other teams to come and talk football, all you do is troll.

So, my idea is this. If you speak the truth that you don't care about the Texans, go away. Prove you don't care. Go to a board that covers a team you care about instead. A Cowboys board comes to mind. I'm betting you stick around further proving you talk out of the side of you mouth as a rule, not an exception.

Showtime100
11-07-2013, 10:32 PM
You mean you love fans who kiss your ass and give you the kind of meaningless talk that suits your beliefs....

If you knew some of the folks that have visited here here over the years you would know better. As it is you talk about sh!t you know nothing about.

Btw, I thought so. Out of the side of your mouth. I hate liars.

Showtime100
11-07-2013, 11:13 PM
All kidding aside...TC. This thread, and largely due to you, has reminded me numerous times of an interview I once saw Charlie Rose do with Charles Manson from is cell in prison.

You just sit there, mouth agape, wondering what the Hell this guy is talking about!

Again, no kidding. You're in a world all your own.

infantrycak
11-07-2013, 11:24 PM
All kidding aside...TC. This thread, and largely due to you, has reminded me numerous times of an interview I once saw Charlie Rose do with Charles Manson from is cell in prison.

You just sit there, mouth agape, wondering what the Hell this guy is talking about!

Again, no kidding. You're in a world all your own.

Ever heard the saying about not poking a bear with a stick?

Well, don't throw marshmallows at the insane.

Showtime100
11-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Ever heard the saying about not poking a bear with a stick?

Well, don't throw marshmallows at the insane.

Fair enough. :D

Dread-Head
11-08-2013, 11:34 AM
You mean you love fans who kiss your ass and give you the kind of meaningless talk that suits your beliefs....

I have proven I don't care about your "Texans" cause all you see me
discussing in here? is what this thread was designed to talk about?

the Cowboys

Yes, yes that's right blame a Cowboys fan for antagonizing when it was a "Texans" fan who
created this thread in the first place...and now a "Texans fan" is the one crying over what
a Dallas fan has to say

to easy

If being stupid caused physical pain and the greater one's level of stupidity the GREATER the pain then you'd be on a morphine drip 24 hours a day. The Cowboys have had players (Staubach, Dorsette, Merridith, Jones, White Aikmen, Jonson Mr. Witten) who were class acts. They've had coaches who made football a better game (The late great Tom Landry). There are fans who embody those great people (Texas Frog, Starstruck) whom this board wouldn't be the same without. Those of us who don't like the Dallas Cowboys and say disparaging things about them DO respect them. What we DON'T respect is the typical loud-mouthed A-hole parodied in the Michael Strayhan Snickers commercial whose "How 'bout them Cowboys" attitude makes them loated around the NFL. In other words muff-huggas like You. What's MOST pathetic of all is NOT ONLY do you NOT see it, I've just explained it and you probably STILL don't understand it and are PROBABLY writing some kneejerk, defensive response in your head right this second. I pity you. Also since the Houston Texans have come into existence they've NOT won a superbowl of even a conference championship, but in that same time frame neither has a certain team from North Texas. Give it a rest broken record. There is ONE team in football with six Lombardi's and it's NOT the Dallas Cowboys...DEAL WITH IT!

Exascor
11-08-2013, 11:43 AM
When the greatest coach in Cowboys history (Tom Landry since TexasCowboy might not be able to figure that out on his own) forsakes the team and roots for the division rival Giants for the remainder of his life - you know that the Cowboys blow chunks now. Even he knew the past is just history.

BTW-nice posts Dread. MSR

Dread-Head
11-08-2013, 11:45 AM
When the greatest coach in Cowboys history (Tom Landry since TexasCowboy might not be able to figure that out on his own) forsakes the team and roots for the division rival Giants for the remainder of his life - you know that the Cowboys blow chunks now. Even he knew the past is just history.

BTW-nice posts Dread. MSR

My favorite moment was when he was inducted into the ring of honor and didn't stay to shake hands with Jones. He thanked the fans...then abruptly left. And Thank you. :tiphat: I learned if from watching Cak all these years...

False Start
11-08-2013, 04:05 PM
What do you call a major drug ring in Dallas?

A Huddle. http://forums.hostgator.com/images/smilies/rimshot.gif

Dread-Head
11-08-2013, 04:30 PM
FYI, your not the one with the 6 so you can quit being their non payed spokesman, they don't need you to defend them, neither does the Jets, Chiefs, Dolphins, Raiders, Bronco's, Colts, Ravens and Patriots cause you
see unlike you

they actually have something worth talking about and don't need to
bandwagon onto someone else's success

Now let's talk about Tom Landry,

whom I was aware had died a self proclaimed Giants fan!!!!! however
Landry had ties with the Giants, Mara considered Landry family and
whenever Landry and the Cowboys would come to the Yale Bowl or
to NY to play the Giants

Landry never stayed in the teams hotel....he stayed with the Mara family
both Tom and his wife Alicia were all ways welcomed

the conclusion

Landry had no right to mad at Jones!!! and if anyone of you actually
understood how business actually worked? you'd see that in any type
of a business transaction/deal

regardless of it being a merger or total takeover, the out going
management have a responsibility to inform ALL employees of
the impending sale and that there would be a new owner taking
over

Schramm and Bumbright didn't do that!!! what they did? was they said
OK Jerry the team/franchise is now yours. Now you fire the head coach
and we'll just sneak on out the back door before we get all caught up
in the Saturday night Massacre

this makes them a coward in my book...especially Schramm who had been
Landry's best friend since Tom took over as head coach in 1960

1 more thing to also keep in mind in all of this and pay attention real close

Landry's decline from 84-88, along with his unwillingness to abandon the
"system" or to step down by himself, left no choice but to make the final
decision for him

even Tex Schramm admitted that he wanted to make a coaching change
but he just didn't have the heart to fire Tom Landry, this was the second
time he felt strongly that a coaching change had to be made

The first was during the 60's when Dallas for the first 5 seasons had
showed 0 improvement...

Landry brought it on himself so there is really no one else to blame

:headhurts: There should be LAWS against being this unfathomably stupid. I lament that it's illegal for me to take up a collection to purchase a radioactive athletic supporter for you to prevent you from contaminating the human race, but I'll wager you already HAVE kids. Hopefully they take after whomever bore them.

I explained this once before but apparently your long term memory is as effective as your intellect. So let me simplify this as I explain it yet again:

(whips out sock puppet)

"My Oilers went bye bye...and a mean old man...who looked like a lizzard...let's call him the Lizzard King told me that the ooooooonly team left was his...so if I wanted to be a fan of the game I had to be a fan of hiiiis team. I became a fan of ANOTHER team from a place FAAAAAR away...called PITTSBURGH.
The team in Pittsburgh won a fifth :trophy: and had the SAME number the Lizzard King's team had...then....they won ONE MORE. because 5 + 1 = 6!

This has been Mr. Dread-Head's story time!

Now then Assole....EITHER you're going to BADMOUTH the late great Tom Landry...OR you're going to take credit for the FIVE Superbowls he brought the team to and the two world titles he brought to the metro-plex. You can't do both.

Corrosion
11-08-2013, 07:29 PM
We're 2-6 , the Sh!tpies are 5-4. I just cant find it in me to give them much grief as I'm wallowing in my own. :smiliepalm:

Jerrah sucks 8=====o :chickendance:

Thorn
11-08-2013, 08:32 PM
We're 2-6 , the Sh!tpies are 5-4. I just cant find it in me to give them much grief as I'm wallowing in my own. :smiliepalm:

Jerrah sucks 8=====o :chickendance:

Yep, I know. But, here's a token gesture for the sake of the thread:

COWPIES SUCK!!!

EllisUnit
11-09-2013, 11:32 AM
nails you dead to rights

regardless of 17 years or not? the fact they won and can lay claim to
that era makes any feeble attempt to try and replace that with mediocrity
a poor mans attempt to avoid the reality of the fact you are just bitter
you can't say the things Cowboys fans can

you remind me of a moron who keeps trespassing, then gets shot at, and then complains about getting shot at, then you go and do it again. This is the texans message board, how do you come here and expect any of us to give a damn about some trophies that you guys got before the nazis invaded poland..........

If you want to roll around in the joys of past success, and talk about the glory days why dont you and al bundy meet up at a cowboys message board and cover eachother in hot wax, and live in excasty of the good old days.

StarStruck
11-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Win or lose Cowboys Nation representing. So far met Tennessee Minnesota Georgia North Dakota, DC, Virginia, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Texas (ElPaso, Dallas, Austin, Lufkin), Florida, Puerto Rico, Canada, Alabama, Mississippi

EllisUnit
11-09-2013, 06:24 PM
if there were no no trespassing signs posted that would be true, but since
this is a "open" board and seeing as how your fans started this thread

All I see are a bunch of whining a-holes desperately trying to fight their
way out of a fight they all ready lost, but are to stupid to just let it
end knowing they've lost it

haha no we have not lost anything, if the houston texans were around in 94-95 then yes, but its a fact we were not.

EllisUnit
11-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Regardless what have you won that even comes close to what the cowboys have?

we havent won anything, this is a the texans message board so we make fun of the cowboys. Pretty simple

EllisUnit
11-09-2013, 10:29 PM
I don't care who's board it is!!!! that defense is weak and pathetic
but having said that, you are correct, You haven't won anything
and bare no reason or room to talk as though you have done
something better

Thats the great thing about it saying texanstalk.com on your browser, we have all the room in the world to talk.

TheEastwood
11-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Regardless what have you won that even comes close to what the cowboys have?

You keep on saying "You" and "we" like you were out there on the field.... where's your ring bro? YOU didn't play for the Cowboys, man. You just happen to root for a team that won trophies back in the 90's and 70's. Guess what? I wasn't born in the 70's and was 7 the last time the Cowboys won something.

This is a "what have you done for me lately" league, and, lately, the Cowboys haven't done ****. You can keep on talking about "your" rings, but the fact remains; over the past 5 years or so, the Cowboys are the definition of mediocre.

Wolf
11-09-2013, 11:48 PM
TC post are a great read for getting ready for sleeping(if you havefollowed this thread )

powda
11-10-2013, 12:13 AM
I'll say it...last time the cowboys won a sb ring I was a sophomore in highschool jerking off to women in the jc pennys lingerie section. I'm now 36 with a 9 year old daughter. Your time has passed. Your no better then the Texans. Congrats on average. As long as you have jerry and romo your dead in the water like us.

Corrosion
11-10-2013, 09:22 AM
I'll say it...last time the cowboys won a sb ring I was a sophomore in highschool jerking off to women in the jc pennys lingerie section. I'm now 36 with a 9 year old daughter. Your time has passed. Your no better then the Texans. Congrats on average. As long as you have jerry and romo your dead in the water like us.

Dude , Fredrick's of Hollywood was so much better than JCP. :ahhaha:

powda
11-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Racism sucks. Thanks mods.

TheEastwood
11-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Perhaps if you actually supported the Oiler's instead of dwindling down
to 500 fans in the stands....perhaps Bud Adams would have kept them
around and tried harder to give you the championship team you all ways
wanted

so the last thing I need is lectures from losers who can't even support
their own

Again. I was 8 when the Oilers left. I remember watching them as a kid, but that's it. I'm a Texan fan. We're not talking about the Oilers. But that's cool. Keep bringing up things that happened 10 years ago. What have the Cowboys done since 2002? What have they done since the Texans have been around?

and not Racist. I'm mixed

Wolf
11-10-2013, 03:10 PM
wanted

their own

Sounds like someone needs to learn some facts instead of using opinions on what went down between the fans, city of houston, and bud adams

Showtime100
11-10-2013, 03:54 PM
wanted

their own

I just figured out why you are so incoherent. I could actually follow your train of thought on the post above and it's so ooooooohhh soooooo wrong you should be ashamed.

Wolf
11-10-2013, 04:16 PM
I know what went down, fans got fickle, Adams said screw this and took
the team away!!!! that isn't opinion that is fact!!! a fact you are still in
denial over

so why in the hell should I listen to a bunch of fickle fans who could
no longer support their own team? more importantly just what in the
hell would you know about what constitutes a fans right to brag when
you, yourself have admitted the Texans have won nothing?

Google would be your friend . Obviously facts are your way and you don't know what went down.

Wolf
11-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Do not need goggle dude

Ok Your option. Just continue to be wrong

I guess being a self proclaimed realist means not to check facts.

Wolf
11-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Says the one who couldn't even support the Oilers when they were the Houston
home team

Weak and lame being you can't do any homework and just makes up facts

How about those Dallas texans!

TheEastwood
11-10-2013, 10:00 PM
Google would be your friend . Obviously facts are your way and you don't know what went down.

But he used multiple exclamation points! AND THAT IS A FACT!!!!! That means it's true, right?

TEXANRED
11-10-2013, 11:16 PM
what is pathetic? is you couldn't even support the Oilers perhaps the nfl should have awarded the new franchise to someone more deserving

what's pathetic is your team is playing on tv right now but you are here posting on the texans message board.

TheEastwood
11-10-2013, 11:40 PM
49-17. That's a CHAMPIONSHIP team right there!

Playoffs
11-11-2013, 01:19 AM
We have no room to be talking.

StarStruck
11-12-2013, 10:39 AM
We got our behinds handed to us Sunday night. But, through it all, the Saints fans were great. They partied hard with us before, and teased us with the Who Dat chant after the game, but excellent sports. I want to go back to the Big Easy for another big event, but wonder if the occasion can match this one, except if the Cowboys return and win.

Dread-Head
11-12-2013, 03:55 PM
We got our behinds handed to us Sunday night. But, through it all, the Saints fans were great. They partied hard with us before, and teased us with the Who Dat chant after the game, but excellent sports. I want to go back to the Big Easy for another big event, but wonder if the occasion can match this one, except if the Cowboys return and win.

How ya doin' ma'am? :tiphat:

StarStruck
11-12-2013, 04:22 PM
How ya doin' ma'am? :tiphat:

Truthfully, I am so sleepy that I am about to fall out of a chair. I forgot about being a Senior Citizen, while out there almost pulling an all nighter.

Wolf
11-12-2013, 07:24 PM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/q71/1460057_10151708790445899_1187214506_n.jpg

BullBlitz
11-12-2013, 09:29 PM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/q71/1460057_10151708790445899_1187214506_n.jpg

:kubepalm:

Dread-Head
11-13-2013, 11:30 AM
retarded, especially when this all falls on a defense that has 13 first year guys on it while losing
17 to some of weekly or IR injury

The term "retarded" has fallen out of favor brougham...just sayin'.

The preceeding non bile filled comment was brought to you by the Dread-Head Foundation. The Dread-Head Foundation, Texan Bill Treasurer.

Wolf
11-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Jesus TC. You are about as uptight as Romo in a clutch situation.

Relax a bit

DBCooper
11-13-2013, 02:43 PM
Not uptight dude, just telling it like it is

Like it was.

infantrycak
11-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Not uptight dude, just telling it like it is

Press Me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsrE-9CLFg)

Like it was.

Like he imagines it was.

Dread-Head
11-13-2013, 03:09 PM
What else can you call it??

What adjectives could you have substituted for "retarded"?
:thinking: IN this particular case I'd say you could have gone with:

stupid

pointless

moot

assinine

irrelevant

inconsequential

or

insignificant. But for what it's worth I doubt you were attempting to insult the mentally challenged.

DBCooper
11-13-2013, 03:13 PM
What adjectives could you have substituted for "retarded"?
:thinking: IN this particular case I'd say you could have gone with:

stupid

pointless

moot

assinine

irrelevant

inconsequential

or

insignificant. But for what it's worth I doubt you were attempting to insult the mentally challenged.

That would be self deprecation.

Texian
11-13-2013, 03:35 PM
When I think of the Dallas Cowboys two words come to mind, Quincy and Carter.

Please tell us again about that brilliant decision to fire Rob Ryan.

Heath Shuler
11-16-2013, 07:42 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZO1M08IIAATnAD.jpg:large

DBCooper
11-16-2013, 11:05 PM
Looks like ole TexasCowboy found himself on the wrong side of this glory hole!

Showtime100
11-16-2013, 11:24 PM
Looks like ole TexasCowboy found himself on the wrong side of this glory hole!

Lol, looks like it. If you scroll back through this thread now you will see......or not see........TC. Uh-oh.

Russian airbrush photo....anyone?

:redtowel: :zipit: :redtowel:

Drinks are on me, and fresh horses for the men!!

:doghouse:

PhilpW
12-16-2013, 09:43 PM
SIX rushing attempts in the second half, with a 23 point lead. That's Oileresque-Kubiakian logic right there. Who's the meathead that sees this as the recipe for success.

How many Cowboy fans does it take to change a light bulb?

None, they just talk about how great the burnout was.

Playoffs
12-16-2013, 11:30 PM
Dallas Cowboys Release Jerry Jones (http://www.theonion.com/articles/dallas-cowboys-release-jerry-jones,2815/)
IRVING, TEXAS—In an attempt to cut the franchise's losses and "move forward in a positive direction," the Dallas Cowboys severed ties with controversial owner Jerry Jones Monday, ending their tumultuous 20-year relationship with the divisive figure.

According to sources within the Cowboys organization, the decision to release Jones was influenced by the lack of any playoff victories in more than 12 years, the owner's distracting sideline antics, and his selfish, "me first" attitude, which many said was having a cancerous effect on the clubhouse.

"We value Jerry's contributions to the Cowboys over the past two decades, but it has become painfully clear that we just don't share the same priorities," Cowboys public relations director Richard Dalrymple said. "This wasn't an easy choice to make, but we're confident it is a decision that can only make our team better."...

StarStruck
12-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Dallas Cowboys Release Jerry Jones (http://www.theonion.com/articles/dallas-cowboys-release-jerry-jones,2815/)

Ha ha ha ha ha, sneeze ha ha, tears ha ha, hold my belly ha ha and ah ha! Ok, good one! But dammit, I'm pissed. Who in the heck didn't watch how San Diego managed the clock on Thursday night to not allow Peyton Manning to spin touchdowns of epic proportion - hopefully the Texans were taking note. Then our running back is having his way on the field, and what do we do, experience the second most embarrassing loss since Detroit did the same thing right after Tony's heroics against the Niners with broken ribs.

I've thought perhaps it's time for us to wearing paper bags over our heads to the games until the organization cleans up its act. Heck it sure worked for the Saints. I remember when the only banners in the Super Dome belonged to Tulane.

I've got to think really hard before investing in a trip to London while the Cowboys are in town. Ya know, you have to own up to your undisciplined kids, but they sure can embarrass the heck out of you.

Dutchrudder
12-17-2013, 05:00 PM
lol

From Jerry Jones's interview on 105.3 The Fan, as transcribed by Dan Steinberg at DC Sports Bog (because for some reason this was in response to a question about the Redskins):

"Barry Switzer, our coach, used to tell the team, I'm your wagon master, we're back in the covered wagon days, we're going to California. We've got to cross the Mississippi River to get there. A lot of you are gonna die. We're gonna have new faces as we go along the way, we're gonna burn some of these wagons for firewood, float the Mississippi with others. This train is gonna get to California. I'm gonna try to be on it; I hope you're on it."

http://deadspin.com/jerry-jones-on-why-the-nfl-is-like-the-oregon-trail-1484931336?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitte r&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

TexansBlood
12-23-2013, 04:58 PM
The curse of Tony Romo and December continues.

The1ApplePie
12-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

Now its Kyle Orton time:kubepalm:

paycheck71
12-23-2013, 05:09 PM
Man, that's a kick to the balls for Cowboy fans.

StarStruck
12-23-2013, 05:19 PM
Man, that's a kick to the balls for Cowboy fans.

Sniff sniff, I love my quarterback -- indeed it is. I will still be there Sunday, but won't be as emotionally invested, which I guess is good for the heart.