PDA

View Full Version : 2 or 4 Season Tickets Section 635 50 YARDLINE AISLE + Parking


Fred
06-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Four tickets together in Section 635 on the 50 yardline aisle. This includes all Houston Texans home games, 2 preseason games and 8 regular season games. My avatar picture is from these actual seats. The price per season ticket is $1150, total price for two season tickets is $2300 or all four for $4500. An Orange Parking pass is available for the season for an additional $440 or a Blue Parking pass for an additional $660. If you buy all 4 tickets you may purchase two parking passes (Orange or Blue).

Put down a 25% deposit now (cash, check, PayPal). When I receive the season tickets from the Texans in early August we can meet and swap the tickets for the remaining 75%.

You can PM me, or call or text my cell at 281-798-2394.