PDA

View Full Version : My JJ Watt Interview

Texans_Chick
05-29-2013, 02:07 PM
Talks a bit about his elbow, the brace, and then I sent some gratuitous rage fuel his way for him to have something to feed on this off-season. Pretty much what you expect

The J.J. Watt interview: Wants us all to become more awesome (http://blog.chron.com/texanschick/2013/05/the-j-j-watt-interview-awesome/)

Stemp
05-29-2013, 02:16 PM
I'm not sure the world can handle me being more Awesome than I already am.

badboy
05-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Thanks Steph. JJ getting better? Yikes! Whether he gets a sack or bats a ball I just enjoy watching the effort he puts forth [U]every[U]play

Playoffs
05-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Nice read, great quote...

...Everybody will be looking at stopping last year me, and I am working on this year me. Iím working on being better than last year. So let them try to stop last year J.J., 2013 J.J. is going to be a little more different. Always looking on ways to improve my game.

Also you have to worry about my teammates. Everybody always makes a big deal out of me, but you have to worry about Antonio Smith and Brian Cushing and Whitney Mercilus and Brooks Reed, there are so many other guys to worry about, so if you put all your time and focus on me, you are going to get beat otherwise.

Texans_Chick
05-29-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm not sure the world can handle me being more Awesome than I already am.

If JJ can be more awesome, even you can. :kitten:

chicagotexan2
05-29-2013, 03:38 PM
JJ watt is a freakin stud but I'd still take Dwight Howard over jjwatt.

Just kidding Cak (aka moderator/Gestapo).

Back to watt - I love this guy.

Texans_Chick
05-29-2013, 04:03 PM
JJ watt is a freakin stud but I'd still take Dwight Howard over jjwatt.

Just kidding Cak (aka moderator/Gestapo).

Back to watt - I love this guy.

You can see him doing cool things even when he thinks nobody is watching.

And I think it is because he doesn't forget what it is like to be a fan.

Texan_Bill
05-29-2013, 08:37 PM
Talks a bit about his elbow, the brace, and then I sent some gratuitous rage fuel his way for him to have something to feed on this off-season. Pretty much what you expect

The J.J. Watt interview: Wants us all to become more awesome (http://blog.chron.com/texanschick/2013/05/the-j-j-watt-interview-awesome/)

I heard about John and Sean talking about this, this afternoon. Looking forward to reading it shortly...

BTW, WTH was the talk about in July bloggers such as you and Lance no longer getting your meager wage??? What's that all about??