Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Christmas Game and you have to have NETFLX!

Did need not mean to start a firestorm!
I do not get upset at anyone's comments. I served so that they have the right to express them.

My only point, I do not get to see the Texans unless I can go to the game (Indy, Cinn, Tenn.) or unless they are on Free TV and the region I am in has it as their game of the week.

So my opinion is, NFL - Primetime games and Playoff games should be so everyone can see them on TV deals you have made to be on network or cable TV not on a streaming service that not everyone has or force them to get it. You put the game on PRIMETIME for a reason!

Now with that said, my children have wanted to get me a "Smart TV" for years so I can hook up internet to it and Stream. It has been my choice not to. To fancy for me. I guess I will have to get into the modern era and break down. I hate not watching NFL football when its on and I do miss Thursday night Football since it went streaming.

GO TEXANS!
Kentuckylawman,

Thanks for your service. It's greatly appreciated.

I'm unable to watch Sunday games live because of my job. But, I can watch them the same day by going to this NFL video link when I get home. I'm not sure how much delay there is after the conclusion of the game before they post it, but you can watch the whole game (mostly commercial free & no half time show) any time at your leisure on your computer or smart TV when you get one. It's not live, but it's free & only about two hours long. You can pause the game, rewind any play, & watch it over several days as time permits. And it's for every game they play, no matter what service carries it.

Step 1: Create TexansTalk Discord Server
Step 2: Person with netflix streams the game in a channel at 720p
Step 3: ???
Step 4: People join and watch
Has there ever been any Discord on Texans talk? 🙃 and now you want to add a server to serve it up?

Has there ever been any Discord on Texans talk? 🙃 and now you want to add a server to serve it up?

You wouldn't have to add it to the Texans talk site - it would be created on the actual Discord servers - people just call that space you set up in Discord's 'space' a Discord Server, it would still be separate from the site.

Not advocating for it to be used in the way it was suggested, I don't even know what kind of fines/hell the NFL would bring to any rebroadcast they don't profit from.

P.S. Also completely plausible that you weren't enquiring about how Discord works but making a play on words that the site has never experienced any discord, if so - haha good one! :D

You wouldn't have to add it to the Texans talk site - it would be created on the actual Discord servers - people just call that space you set up in Discord's 'space' a Discord Server, it would still be separate from the site.

Not advocating for it to be used in the way it was suggested, I don't even know what kind of fines/hell the NFL would bring to any rebroadcast they don't profit from.

P.S. Also completely plausible that you weren't enquiring about how Discord works but making a play on words that the site has never experienced any discord, if so - haha good one! :D
Play on words

Just wait, the NFL will probably be PPV only within the next few years. As soon as some big ass network offers them the deal….
ESPN, etc.

It will probably be watered down to flag football by that time. I think the only ones that will buy will be Cowboys fans because “they dem’ boyz” and that year will be “their Super Bowl year!”
Not to mention "I was goin for the flag" gives "dem boyz" an excuse to go full broke back.

Back